It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

model plane in tomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Has anyone any idea about this.

I seen this years ago on tv.But bassically this is it.There was a tomb in egypt opened and in it was found a golden airplane with rudies ans saphires on the wings like spitfire.The sample off gold was takin and turns out some plant which was used in the heating off the gold traces off elements from it when in the gold.

The semerians i think they where called this was about 15 years ago i seen this said that the plant had not been on the earth from days off the pharoahs.

I know its a bit vague but its all i can remember and was wondering any one here off this and ever found things on the subject

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
forgot to say.Also there wa door hinges on doors whch for this time period where not heard off and pictures on the walls in the tomb off what claims to be ufos.

They also said it was time travellers from another planet giving info to them about the furture.

sorry such a long tme ago but iff i remember more on it i will post.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I haven't heard about this but I do want to now...

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It's been discussed before and somewhat debunked. The issue is that they're showing only ONE angle of the thing. When you see other pictures and other angles, it's very clearly a toy bird.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
it is true there is a real airplane model in the tomb
i seen somewhere in the website but i cant remember it
there is three type of this airplane
1.ancient egypt
2.ancient colombia
3.ancient turkey
one thing that i m wondering is are the ancient people
have an airport like us today and have travel same like us around this globe ermsss this i cant answer

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I got to agree with the other fella that said it has been debunked. I have seen the shots from other angles and it is a toy bird.

top topics

join