It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member + Flying orbs made in Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi I am a new member here. I found this on CNET today and can't help but find it eerily similar to the flying orbs that flew over the Edwards Airforce Base some years ago. Take a look:

news.cnet.com...

I can see now that the military-industrial complex(MIC) technologies are slowly trickling out. And you notice the recent new strain of E Coli virus found in Europe, it's a new kind of bio weapon designed to wipe out most of the population on Earth by the NWO. The E Coli is resistant to 6 antibiotics!!!! No doubt it's man-made. We had SARS in Asia, and AIDS from Africa. I wonder what will be next?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, nice post but this is the introduction forum where you may introduce yourself.

Just 20 posts and you can make topics too.

Good luck

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronTed
Hi I am a new member here. I found this on CNET today and can't help but find it eerily similar to the flying orbs that flew over the Edwards Airforce Base some years ago. Take a look:

news.cnet.com...

I can see now that the military-industrial complex(MIC) technologies are slowly trickling out. And you notice the recent new strain of E Coli virus found in Europe, it's a new kind of bio weapon designed to wipe out most of the population on Earth by the NWO. The E Coli is resistant to 6 antibiotics!!!! No doubt it's man-made. We had SARS in Asia, and AIDS from Africa. I wonder what will be next?

The technology hardly seems advanced... they already make similar toys that have been on the market for a long time now.. this just looks like they've attached a camera, a durable ( plushy ) design that can take being ran into walls and put some practical ideas / uses to it ( entering disaster areas )..

Cool post though, never seen these.. I want one! It's basically an rc helicopter with light weight bounce roll cage

And welcome to ATS
edit on 20-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
t doesnt use any exciting more technology but it is a loverly design, far more stable in flight that other rotor/multi-rotor flying devices.

Sort of reminds me of the new hummingbird type flying device, not trying to steal any thunder here, however if you havnt seen it before it will be of interest: link

Oh and welcome to the board, grats on finally signing up.

Better to ask than to wonder, here you can do that

edit on 20-6-2011 by Biigs because: added WELCOME!

top topics

join