It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The four elements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Fire

There once was a girl who lived on a beautiful island that had a very sacred and voilent volcano upon it. This girl was a kind and sweet girl who smiled and watched and listened to others woes and sorrows. This girl began to teach herself how to understand and care about other people. One day the young girl was struck down and her spirit was beaten. Upon that day the volcano erupted and the girl ran towards the crack that had appeared uon the Earths crust. She cried and wept for those that had died before tossing herself into its depths never to be seen or heard from again. This girls spirit was fire and her lesson learned was the loss of others.

Water

There once was a girl who lived in a small sea side village. There were millions of boats littering the docks and she owned a cottage with a lake side view. This woman was happy and content and had everything she could ever desire. Her spirit was water and her lesson learned was accepting happiness.

Earth

This girl lived among the meadows and learned of natures bountiful harvest harvest. She learned the ancient secrets that plants hold and used it to benefit her life and the life of others. Her spirit was Earth and her lesson learned was lifes lessons.

Air

The air is a mysterious lesson that only can be learned once all three other elements have been harnessed. It is the lesson of accepting all that there is and living with no regrets while bettering yourself and being at peace with the Earth.

edit on 20-6-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a word

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I find this tread really interesting considering how you relate the stories to all of the 4 four elements here on earth. S & F for this one for the originality of it.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Thank you but I'm unsure if you put the star lol But thats okay. Thanks for appreciating my work. I got the inspiration for this after I searched my memories for a past life.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Oops lol. My mistake, I tought about it but totally forgot to. now it is done so your real Star and Flag !

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

What a coincidence when you talk about past lifes. I am actually on a search and interest related to this exact subject. Anyways, I wish you good luck on your quest I don't doubt a second that you'll find what you are seeking.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Lol thanks ^_^ I gave you a star for being so kind ^_^

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Oh wow interesting. Well thanks for the good luck. That and I hope you find what you are looking for and good luck to you too. Though I have a feeling that what you seek is in the impossible and perhaps what you need to do now is in the present and is irrelevant to the past.

top topics

join