It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to drive your own ***DEEP WATER WELL*** for only a few hundred bucks in ALL types of Soils!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I came across this awesome idea/product/video and website of a fellow who put together a fairly inexpensive drilling kit. It seems that He has made custom blades that break rock, sand and clay with a modified nuematic device not wider than 3". Pretty ingenious little kit actually and appears to be VERY effective. I like how it allows you to "recycle" the water needed in the drilling process so you do not flood your backyard or your neighbors yard. It also seems to be very quiet once it gets down a few feet since the drill is underground. If you have an air compressor that will do 90 PSI and purchase the PVC and Compressor hose to go to the depth that you want you can hit ground water at just about any depth. Also there are some solar well pumps that you can get online to pump it year round.

Most people cannot do a shallow sandwater well because it is only practical to about 25 feet give or take and this is not practical because water tables have fallen and also they are tough to do because if you tap past the water you are done. This is a true deep water well that will allow you to get off the water grid and tap into this earths free and natural resources carefully and cheaply when compared to normal drilling costs.

I especially like that a person could drill this well very quietly without "bothering" your neighbor or association. If anyone has experience with this system please post it here for others to benefit from. This is the lowest costing yet most effective doityourself at home system I have seen yet on the net.

Here is the link to the guys website and there are quite a few cool vids on his website that he has posted from his customers who drilled there own deep water wells. Hope you like this and if you come across any other "OFF GRID" ideas/websites please also start your own threads for the benefit of all!

howtodrillawell.com...

edit on 6/20/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is great.
I'd like to hook this up to an aquaponics system/fish farm with pumps running off of the solar.
H2O,Fish and veggies all in one system.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

Yes I have also been looking into this. A friend of mine is working on a Tilapia pond used with aquaponics. I want that system along with a solar/battery pump. Some good vids on youtube.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Check with your local laws.
In my state, drillers must be licensed and bonded. If caught digging/drilling your own well, the penalties are severe and costly.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gotrox

What are the penalty fees where it is illegal to take water from your own land I wonder?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Don't guess this would've helped me out. My well at 250' ran dry and the new one... had to go to 750'

new topics

top topics

join