It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% conclusive evidence that a plane did hit the pentagon.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

The problem isnt that the official story people don't have questions. The problem is that the official story people don't want to accept the answers they've been given because they don't want to believe their official story are false.
edit on 27-6-2011 by notonsamepage because:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by notonsamepage

Stop being a "One trick pony"

My questions are valid and responsible

1) Why didnt out air force intercept?
2) Why were all those men on those planes scared to react?
3) Why didn't the FBI act on the tips..

Can you see the difference? My questions may not be "world changing" or "shocking" But they are a few things......
1) Logical
2) Responsible
3) Based on some sort of facts.

Your questions are not based on reality.. They are based on an exciting fantasy world.
You say we don't want to hear your "answers" - there is a problem.. What you call answers are opinions.. And theories. I understand life can be boring at times... the difference between you and I.. I don't have to make up some hair brained fantasy to chase after for excitement...

My idea of excitement is getting my date to talk really really dirty, instead of just dirty like last time. NOT... piecing a bunch of theories together to make facts... or compiling peoples opinions to make an "alternative story"....

My group is based on facts and logic.. Your group is based on opinions that fill all the tiny gaps of the real facts.. And if placed correctly, can be manipulated into a complete fantasy that makes sense to someone that has a need to be "awakened"

Remember this: There are ZERO "life points" for finding a conspiracy in everything!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The only thing you seem to know about 9/11 is what you read off a conspiracy site.. I highly doubt that you have done any investigating. I firmly believe that a logical person can see past all the fear mongering conspiracy "theories", if they employ logic to every thing they read..

If you get caught up in the excitement of the conspiracy, your doomed, your poor little brain will be engulfed in the lies and distortions.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

1. I don't see any damage to the wall around the hole, only black smoke damage some broken windows.
2. I don't see any damage to the lawn/grass at all, didn't the wings crash into it?
3. If the twin tower burned that good why didn't pentagon burn that good too? there are books and furniture not burned you can see it in that blown out hole.

life points?
my poor little brain?
Your questions are not based on reality.. They are based on an exciting fantasy world.

really? jeez..

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage

1. I don't see any damage to the wall around the hole, only black smoke damage some broken windows.

Pentagon Damage

2. I don't see any damage to the lawn/grass at all, didn't the wings crash into it?

Pentagon Debris

Pentagon Damage

Pentagon Damage

3. If the twin tower burned that good why didn't pentagon burn that good too? there are books and furniture not burned you can see it in that blown out hole.

They are not made from the same material. Or at least are composed of different amounts. They had hoses on the pentagon quickly, and couldn't get water on the WTC - This question and others like it, can be answered using logic alone. You should attempt it..... remember try and try again. Some people aren't capable of some things.. Don't get discouraged.

life points?
my poor little brain?

really? jeez..

yes, really!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
reply to post by GoodOlDave

..? what?

I asked you to give me an example of a question you have, and all you did is steal my material. So where's this question you have that you're demanding answers to? This is the 9/11 forum so this is as good a place to ask your 9/11 question as any.

Do you even have a question or are you just making all that up?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Enough!
Really,

For those that still believe The Official Story (TOS). Good for you!
Now please go back to sleep and please stop trying to prove that TOS is based on any real evidence, because it is not. The evidence provided to make up TOS is no less a "conspiracy theory" than anything truth seekers have been saying.
The holes in TOS are as wide as the facts that:
1. Building 7 wasn't hit by a plane yet fell at demolition speed 20 minutes after it was reported falling by BBC.
2. Dick Chaney refused to allow our military men engage the "plane" that didn't hit the pentagon, testified to.
3. The 9/11 commission report was a fraud, even the members on it said so.
4. Eye witness and video accounts testified to "Bombs" going off prior to the collapse of WTC1 and 2.
ect..
ect..
ect...

So just stop TOS conspiracy, because that is what it is, a theory based on no science and no proof since none was provided. You just take the official story as if it is gospel and never critically think as it would really mess up your fragile ego to come to gripes that your government could lie to you and kill it's own people, knowingly or unknowingly. Either way, the Facts are they all lied and so is TOS, a lie!

Sirric

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

THIS thread is about the Pentagon -not the WTC. Why not stick to the thread instead of making a hash of it? If you have specific evidence of lies concerning the Pentagon attack -present it.

Otherwise...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

I already did, see my first post, and yes the WTC are germane to the Pentagon as they are both part of the bigger lie!

id1, you are an agitator without scruples and someone has lied to you.

Sirric
edit on 27/6/11 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by userid1

I already did, see my first post, and yes the WTC are germane to the Pentagon as they are both part of the bigger lie!

id1, you are an agitator without scruples and someone has lied to you.

Sirric
edit on 27/6/11 by sirric because: (no reason given)

WTC is not germaine - never was. If it helps you muddy the water to make a point -THEN- it's germaine, right?
If no plane hit the Pentagon (prove that allegation btw), then Cheney had nothing to shoot at did he?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

germane
/jərˈmān/
Adjective: Relevant to a subject under consideration.

Yes it is.

There was a plane and No, it did not hit the Pentagon, a missile of some sort is more likely what did.

Hence Chaney's reason to not shoot at the plane since it wasn't planning on hitting the Pentagon as it was a most likely a diversion for the missile.

Diversion
n
1. the act of diverting from a specified course
2. (Mathematics & Measurements / Navigation) Chiefly Brit an official detour used by traffic when a main route is closed
3. something that distracts from business, etc.; amusement
4. (Military) Military a feint attack designed to draw an enemy away from the main attack

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I really hope this is a tongue in cheek funny ha ha post in disguise. The crappy computer animation its brilliant

If you are serious , That's just disturbing. In a very sad way.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by userid1

There was a plane and No, it did not hit the Pentagon, a missile of some sort is more likely what did.

Hence Chaney's reason to not shoot at the plane since it wasn't planning on hitting the Pentagon as it was a most likely a diversion for the missile.

A - Right...so if you'll just explain all those witnesses that saw the plane and the resulting fireball - including at least 5 who watched it fly right into the building.

B - Explain how 99% if not all of these witnesses say they saw a plane, and said nothing about a missile.

C - Explain how 99% if not all those witnesses never said they saw the plane fly up and over the Pentagon.

D - Explain how a missile could fly a serpentine pattern to knock those light poles down, NOT get knocked off course and still hit the Pentagon.

Simple questions - yes?

Now I've provided some evidence of my position - let's see yours...and if you can't provide any regarding THE PENTAGON attack - then don't waste any more of our time. BTW - cutting and pasting dictionary definitions doesn't support your case in the least. I'm quite familiar with both terms and the WTC is not germaine to the Pentagon simply beause there are no specifics to the WTC that can be used to debunk the specifics of the Pentagon attack - i.e. - no "relevancy".

edit on 27-6-2011 by userid1 because: clarity

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

They are not made from the same material. Or at least are composed of different amounts. They had hoses on the pentagon quickly, and couldn't get water on the WTC - This question and others like it, can be answered using logic alone. You should attempt it..... remember try and try again. Some people aren't capable of some things.. Don't get discouraged.

So all that fuel on that pentagon plane was different ? come on.. try again..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Don't call the black smoke damage jeez.. if the nose on that plane did the only damage where the duck is the plane?

try again...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

A - Right...so if you'll just explain all those witnesses that saw the plane and the resulting fireball - including at least 5 who watched it fly right into the building.

B - Explain how 99% if not all of these witnesses say they saw a plane, and said nothing about a missile.

C - Explain how 99% if not all those witnesses never said they saw the plane fly up and over the Pentagon.

D - Explain how a missile could fly a serpentine pattern to knock those light poles down, NOT get knocked off course and still hit the Pentagon.

Have you even watched the video I posted? if not watch it and learn that witnesses proved that The Official Story of the plane's flight path, south of the Navy Annex, that is supposed to have hit the pentagon is a LIE. Like all of the attacks on that day.
The question now is Why? PNAC, CFR, NWO, do some research and find out what is being systematically done to the people of the USA. There is an agenda by the elitist that control the highest levels of our government.

Oh, here's another video to wrap your head around, but you'll most likely will keep it in the sand.

edit on 28/6/11 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Are you kidding? You interpreted my post to imply that the fuel was different? Oh jeeshhh .. Ok argument over. You are not worth any more of my time. you are OBVIOUSLY a troll with very poor comprehension skills.

wow... How on earth a logical, intelligent person, could comprehend that post, to mean that, is beyond me..
Ignorance is bliss!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I don't need to try again. I did a fine job the first time. I showed proof... proof that I am 100% sure you are unable to comprehend. After displaying your comprehension skills on past posts, it is painfully apparent that I have been fighting an unfair fight here, with a obviously lesser foe.

You have taught me a valuable lesson here.. I actually thought there was a chance that I could enlighten folks enough to start looking at things rationally. It is now obvious that no amount of patience or understanding, can help those that are lost in the 9/11 fantasy.
edit on 6/28/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Aren't we just an angry little man... Who has lied to him? How do you know he doesn't have any scruples?

How did you become so informed? What makes your opinion more valid than ours??? You might ask "What makes yours better than mine??" Right??

Here goes:
I have Logic, Facts, pictures, video, Witness testimonies ect, ect, ect, What exactly do you have??

Let me tell you what you have.. Fantasy, speculation, paranoia, unaccountability ect, ect, ect .. You and your bunch have the easiest job on this planet.

You were able to take the OS laid out, then you could take your own little bits of fantasy and fiction, and form fit it where ever you saw fit.. You don't need proof to back it up, for there are thousands of mindless drones that will believe anything you write, as long as it bashes the OS and US.

A plane hit the Pentagon... Hundreds of witnesses saw the impact... They must be CIA/Mossad right??

The airplane parts on the lawn were planted... LMFAO ROFLMAO... If you had ever been to that area, you would understand, planting those would be impossible.

When did they bring in the heavy equipment to drag the airplane engine INTO the center of the pentagon?? All of us that saw a plane hit the wall, must have been watching CGI projected onto our car windows? Right?

This is where your truther ADHD will blast off, you will instantly see my last claim as a threat.. This is where you try and discredit what I have said.. I encourage you to read on...

What knocked the light poles down??

Where did the bodies and plane seats come from? Was the missile full of plane parts? Did the Govt. implant something in my head to make me "see things"??

How can you look past all of this logic, and still buy this fantasy??? How??

Here is my take on it... Many of you truthers have latched on to this " If they lied about part of it, then the whole thing is a lie".... I feel the same way..

I know with 100% certainty, that a HUGE plane hit the Pentagon.... So if you guys are wrong about the Pentagon, I have to assume you are wrong about everything..

All truthers are doing is throwing #$%^& against wall, eventually some of it is going to stick.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

We'll agree to disagree, I'll keep searching for the truth, and you keep believing the official story released 24 hours after the attack.

Sirric

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join