It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% conclusive evidence that a plane did hit the pentagon.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Using Youtube as proof of something is about as effective as using Wikipedia.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Can anyone produce any photo's at all from any of the crash sites of passengers luggage, seats, bodies?

It has struck me as odd that I haven't seen any to date with debri from a typical passenger aircraft. Maybe I have been looking in the wrong place.?.?.?

edit on 21-6-2011 by JaeBea because: Edit

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I have an extremely hard time believing that the building with the most CCTV cameras in the world only has one crappy camera which videotaped the impact. And that crappy camera footage just happened to exclude the most crucial part of the video, when the plane that hit the Pentagon was visible. Even if there was another camera angle which didn't show the impact, but just showed the 757 heading towards the Pentagon, I would be satisfied, and considering that the Pentagon has the most CCTV cameras in the world one would think that another camera would capture even a glimpse of the 757, but nope. That is just plain sketchy.

At the risk of bruising your ego, I don't particularly care whether you believe the Pentagon would have cameras tracking every rock, stop sign, and garbage can within a one mile radius. Video cameras cost money, in equipment, storage, and the personnel to review it, so I know full well that nobody is going to waste their time aiming a video camera at a blank wall where there's no human traffic and record literally nothing for decades solely to satisfy you conspiracy mongors. The only thing in that whole area was the helicopter landing pad, and even then the camera would have been covering the landing pad, not the blank wall behind it.

Thsi is neither here nor there. I will reiterate that the Pentagon is in the middle of an industrial park surrounded by office buildings and even a marina, and flanked by two major highways. Hordes of eyewitnesses specifically saw that it was a passenger jet that struck the Pentagon so your denial of the preponderance of eyewitness accounts in favor of some imaginary security footage is nothing but a weak attempt to make up excuses for why you shouldn't have to abandon your conspiracy claims. If you're going to willfully dismiss eyewitness accounts that don't jive with what you want to believe, then I'm under no illusion that you wouldn't likewise dismiss any video footage for the same reason.

If you can trust the governments official story which is filled with flaws while they simultaneously withhold the video evidence which would support their flawed story of an unexperienced pilot pulling off a ~360* turn then flying just feet above the ground, practically threading a needle, into the part of the Pentagon which was coincidentally undergoing renovations, then you are either in denial that your government would do such a thing or you're just plain ignorant IMO.

...And that's another thing- this "inexperienced pilot flying a complex 360 degree maneuver" bit. I looked up what this "complex maneuver" is, and it turns out it's simply fancy speak for "flying in a circle". I'm not a pilot so I don't know, but I would think "flying in a circle" would be the second thing they teach student pilots right after "flying in a straight line". So tell me, why is "flying in a circle" such a hard thing for pilots to do when they're teaching this to student pilots every day? Since I'm the ignorant one and you're so learned, please explain that one to me.

If you're honestly trying to tell me that it's impossible for inexperienced pilots to ever be able to crash a plane, then you, sir, are out of your flipping mind.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

We saw the impact.. to answer the poster above..
I have typed out my description of the day 10 different times under 2 different names here on ATS. I do not have any plans to get into a pecker measuring contest over facts and theories. Believe me or don't, I dont give 2 flips, just know that all of you with these facts, are like me showing you the bible as proof of god.. complete BS!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Please show ONE OUNCE OF PROOF, of the garbage that you just spewed... You can't, it doesn't exist, it's more made up delusions from the delusional!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Please ask the expert cartoonist to show the flight path of the plane before it got to the pentagon parking lot. I would love to see a plane drop perpendicular from the sky from a few thousand feet and then magically go horizontal upon arriving at the Pentagon's perimeter road. Looks like maybe it could be a plane from the latest x men movie.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The crux of it all is this, this is all the proof I need, if a plane did hit the Pentagon, the hub of U.S defence, all the government has to do is show the plane hitting the building, really simple. The government will not do this, ask yourself why. Why would over 80+ cctv tapes be confiscated by the FBI and locked away for probably an eternity. Taken from gas stations, hotels, shops etc etc etc.

All they show is a few frames and expect the world to believe it was a plane and they then send the troops in.

www.youtube.com...

Not rocket science, an aircraft, in my opinion, did not hit the Pentagon, nor did one crash in Pennsylvania, all they found there was a hole in the ground with a little debris, funny because they found the same little amount of debris on the grounds of the Pentagon which of course was abruptly covered up with tons of sand.

edit on 21-6-2011 by paul_c because: oops spelling mistake

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

Well I will attempt to look for you previous description then.

I am very surprised by your negative and/or defensive response. I have one post in this thread which basically asked you what you saw. That's all. How you have managed to come to the conclusion that I do not believe you or wish to have a pissing contest, I really don't know. I guess on one hand I can understand being defensive, this forum has turned into a mess, however it might be a good idea to remember that not everyone who post is looking to pick fights, or act like an ass. Some may just simply be looking for information. It seems to me that it would be natural to expect someone to ask questions after revealing that you are an eyewitness to the Pentagon plane on 9/11 and if someone asking you about what you saw is so offensive to you, it might be a good idea to just simply not volunteer that information.

Your post is just quite nasty and my only crime is asking a question... you wouldn't happen to be a Police Officer by chance would you?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wow, still arguing about some CGI...
Sad state of ATS indeed...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JaeBea

Didn't you know that they were all vapourised lol but they identified bodies did they not.

Is it me or does that sound a bit off, bit like Oswald killing Kennedy lol.

Not a subject change at all, just my opinion and a reference to another incident

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sorry OP to me those vids don't prove anything. Do they not know just how powerful the back blast area of a jet engine is? There would be MORE damage not just a couple of poles knocked over. Not too mention the fuel that they said melted the WTC didn't do ANY fire damage, no wreckage, nada. The force of the blast would have pushed some of the stuff inside the plane clear before it could ignite. Example, look at the pieces of paper that survived the WTC blast without being singed. I don't know what it was, but I know in my heart that it wasn't a plane.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
I am so glad we can finally put this conspiracy to rest. This video shows 100% conclusive Evidence that an airplane hit the pentagon. This video shows point by point and even shows you the plans wreckage inside and out.
The 911 pentagon conspiracy is finally over with.

I wouldn't say that this animated recreation is 100% conclusive. The only actual video evidence provided is that grainy clip taken from the gas station security camera and the "plane" is behind something, so we never see the actual plane. Apparently there are NO security cameras anywhere around the Pentagon that would have the crash recorded. There was a hotel security camera nearby that was confiscated but the footage has never been released.

The animation shows the damage to the structure as red and blue areas, but video footage taken after the attack shows a round hole. The hole wasn't big enough or high enough to include the wings and tail section. I didn't see those on the lawn as part of the wreckage. There was no damage to the lawn. How does an amateur pilot fly such a huge plane at supposedly full speed and manage to keep the plane just above the lawn?

The light poles aren't enough evidence to make me believe the official story. I don't know how or why those poles were knocked down, but then I don't know how the Two Towers both collapsed into their footprints, when the lower portions of both towers were still intact. How did the supports in both towers give way at the same time all around and all the way down when each tower was hit in two very different locations? Building 7 was not hit by a plane, but supposedly the fire inside the building,(because we couldn't see any fire outside), the fire caused the collapse, but again it caused the building's structural support to fail all at the same time throughout the building and that's why the building collapsed evenly all the way down.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

i'm refering to nearby gas stations security cameras that were pointed close enough at the pentagon that they would have captured evidence that could have proved THIS THREAD correct or incorrect
footage from bystanders, civilians, with video cameras which were taken, again the footage contained could have been very useful to this thread
as well as a nearby hotel security camera which, again could have been very helpful to this thread's discussion

all this footage taken by men in suits, taken by the government pushing 'the official story' but not to be released to help prove the official story

i'd like to state my opinion on the subject, rather than a missile or "no plane" i think a drone was used, one that looked similiar to a plane ( to the untrained eye ) along with possibly being painted to look like a boeing passenger plane

a drone such as the hawk drone would have worked nicely in my opinion
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea398926d577.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 6/21/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

yep,your correct,a missle doesnt have a wingspan.

To be accurate, some missiles don't have a wingspan but some do. Cruise missiles have a wingspan of 4.6m, obviously not enough to cause the damage on the glide path, but accuracy is everything when discussing a subject like this.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
911research.wtc7.net...

There you go. Research, plus eyewitness accounts.

Excerpt from the site...

Flight 77

The Third Jet Commandeered on September 11th

American Airlines Flight 77 is the plane that is commonly believed to have crashed into the Pentagon. It was a Boeing 757-223 on a scheduled flight from Dulles to Los Angeles, with 58 passengers, four flight attendants, and two pilots.

At 8:20 AM, Flight 77 took off from Dulles International Airport, 10 minutes after its scheduled departure time. At 8:46, Flight 77 veered severely off course. At 8:50, the last radio communication was made from the pilots and air traffic control. At 8:56, the jet's transponder was shut off. 1 The pilots' last transmission was "ah direct FALMOUTH American seventy seven thanks." No radio communications from the flight indicated distress. 2

The NTSB report on Flight 77 describes the plane's maneuvers in detail. It began to turn to the south at 8:55, and by 9:00 it was headed east. Shortly thereafter it began to descend from its altitude of 35,000 feet. The autopilot was engaged and disengaged multiple times. At 9:29 the plane was 35 miles west of the Pentagon flying at 7,000 feet. At 9:34 it was about 3.5 miles west-southwest of the Pentagon and started a 330-degree descending right turn, bringing it to an altitude of about 2000 feet four miles southwest of the Pentagon. 3

According to NORAD's September 18th timeline, the FAA didn't notify NORAD that Flight 77 was a possible hijack until 9:24, thirty-four minutes after the loss of radio communications. 4 Press reports couch the notification as of a "suspected" hijacking despite reports that the plane was flying toward Washington, DC with its transponder off twenty-one minutes after both towers had been hit. 5 6

Plus here's a list of some eyewitnesses:

911research.wtc7.net...

I'd say that pretty much sums this up.

edit on 21-6-2011 by matadoor because: Adding eyewitnesses - but it won't matter

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
I am so glad we can finally put this conspiracy to rest. This video shows 100% conclusive Evidence that an airplane hit the pentagon. This video shows point by point and even shows you the plans wreckage inside and out.
The 911 pentagon conspiracy is finally over with.

Good try but the conspiracy will not be put to rest until the footage from the 1000's of cameras around the pentagon and from the surrounding buildings are released. The only official footage released does nothing for the official story. I can only figure that if all the camera footage hasn't been released it's because it doesn't jive with the official story. The lack of footage lends itself to the credibility of the official story. That is why so many people believe that there is more to it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Mr. Wendel, do you have a short memory? It was you that got me riled up last time.. You have the same MO every time, not realizing your talking to the same person, due to the name change.

You did the exact same thing last time.. You asked innocent questions that had a hint of being leading, then you started to try and discredit my memory of the day... Your tactic is obvious and your openness to believe is a slivers width... You have your mind made up with little flash phrases and slivers of "theories", that when well placed, create the story YOU want to believe.

Previous names of mine Mobius - Resurectio - if that helps.
edit on 6/21/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This video is older than dirt, and it doesn't really prove anything to me. If the official story is true, why did they confiscate so many tapes that would prove the investigation and put all conspiracy theories concerning the plane hitting the pentagon to rest? Honestly, on the subject of 9/11 as a whole, if you believe the official story word for word you are blind. I'm on the fence about a plane hitting the pentagon, but as it stands right now there is more evidence that a plane was not used to hit the building.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Perplexity because: (no reason given)

link   
those involved in this thread would benefit hearing the 'official alternative story' of what could have happened to the pentagon...

source to terral's

The Inside-job Murderers targeted the Navy Command Center (Bomblet #2) at the Pentagon, because Navy Commanders would launch Navy Jets from Carriers (Never Took Off) into the New York Theater where the Global Guardian Wargame Jets would be exposed and the 9/11 Inside-Job Cover would be blown. The Defense Intelligence Office (Bomblet #3) was also targeted allowing the DoD to place victims at specific locations for sanitation and maneuver their Inside-Job Cohorts out of harm’s way. The North Tower was attacked at 8:46 AM (South Tower @ 9:03 AM) giving Navy Commanders time to convene in the Navy Command Center, so that a 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (when April Gallop was injured) would kill three birds with one stone. Bomblet #1 murdered the bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts (story) hunting the missing 2.3 Trillion Dollars (story).

AA11 and AA77 were canceled on 9/11 (#1 from my Pentagon Timeline) with Flight 93 and Flight 175 landing in Cleveland (story). A retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior (story) broke formation from the Northern Vigilance Exercise heading south on a flight path over the White House (Dulles Radar) making a 270 degree decent from over a mile (map) to launch the on-board Hypersonic Class Blackstone/Peterson/Hughs-Raytheon Missile (story). The Pentagon structure is made up of many columns on ten-foot centers like a checkerboard (map) and the Wedge One Offices between the E and C-Ring Walls are all under a single roof. The Pentagon offices were laid out (new renovation) to allow placement of victims within what I call the “Column 14 Death Corridor.”
The painted-up A-3 Jet passed the missile heading northeast towards the Pentagon and allowed the missile to make up the final distance at more than Mach 1 in less than half a second to strike the Wedge One Column Line (CL) 14 location (this hole) on a 45-degree angle from the south (green flight path). However, the Raytheon Missile Bow Shockwave (pic) uprooted Pole #1 (pic), which struck the A-3 Jet starboard wing/engine and catapulted into Lloyde England’s Taxi Cab windshield (pic + story). The A-3 Jet Remote-control Operator turned the joystick to the right very quickly (my 'What Happened" Topic), which lowered the starboard wing to strike Pole #2. Light Pole #3, 4 and 5 (pics on this line) were uprooted by the Raytheon Missile Bow Shockwave, which broke off the ‘break-away bolts’ (Pentagon Research link) and twisted the Light Pole Shafts into pretzels. The Radio-control Operator feared crashing the painted-up A-3 Skywarrior into the Pentagon Lawn, so he pulled back on the joystick to send the DoD Flying Bomb over the Pentagon Wedge One Roof to begin a wide turn to the north; NOT at 9:38 AM (Official Cover Story LIE), but at exactly 9:31:39 AM!
The A-3 Jet returned to strike the Wedge One Wall at the Column Line 8 to 11 location at exactly 9:36:27 AM (bottom pic) to become Lloyd’s “Big Boom” and Terry Cohen’s “Terrible Explosion.” The DoD continued demolition of the E-ring Columns from 9:42 AM to 10:15 AM (my Pentagon Timeline), when the E-Ring Roof finally collapsed; but the 7-Minute Fire (Public Action Document) would be deliberately managed by the DoD Inside-Job Murders for Sixty Hours in what Carol Valintine calls a “Sixty-Hour Witness Assassination" (story).

let's upgrade the discussion, at least click the link and see what this version of the story has to say and see if you can adequately debunk it

'terral' i think is this author, i would tend to think a hawk drone would work better but either one with enough explosive on it, as well as within the pentagon walls would have been sufficient to produce the results that were seen that day

link   
Outstanding work Immortal G...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join