It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible ATS conspiracy and infiltration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have noticed a major implosion of strange and hateful posts on ATS and would like the help of other ATS members to understand this. Since I am creating this post, I ask that religion and personal faith be left out of this as much as possible. Lately, it appears to me that many anti-Israel remarks and posts are being found on ATS. These posts generally call out "Zionists" as a great evil. I do not know the reason for this surge, but will post the evidence to be discussed here.

First I came across this thread: uk news - zionists recruiting the English due to losing Egypt Posted by thePharaoh late last year. This thread goes on to accuse Rabbi Nachum Shifrem of manipulating the EDL, Zionists attempting to start WWIII with muslims and even makes this bold claim:
"in luton today the jews are trying to get support from the english for their own war on the muslims. are they recruiting near you? lol.. "
thePharaoh also posted this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Next, I was reading through another thread here entitled Miracle in Gaza posted by dontreally which has a video which talks about the 6 day war between Israel and the Arab forces. The thread seemed innocent enough(though leaning on the side of Israel) but then replies like this were made...
This by LightAssassin "USA is run by Israel. Not Jewish, the people behind the masks. They will have their day on the cross."
This by Thwax "No offence, but f*ck jews, and f*ck the torah. You are the most arrogant people I have ever met."
This post by seedofchucky"dirty tricks of course . israel would use there own mothers if it saw fit. There is no limits with israel."
and this by XmikaX "which would lead us to the conclusion that the "chosen" one are in fact the zionists, not the jews..."
*Note: This quote by XmikaX may be somewhat out of context as it seemed fairly sarcastic.

Okay, so it seems to me that some people consider any Israeli or Jew a part of a Zionist agenda while many make a distinction between Israel and a Zionist ruling class. Not much different than the way many others in the US would view the Bilderberg Group. In my opinion, Zionist is equal to Terrorist and is a term used to target a specific race of people for ethnic cleansing or at least to push other agendas. How could you beat every Zionist or terrorist? A war without end.

Seems like a few isolated cases at first, mostly in forums where Israel, jews and religion are the center-piece of the thread. I suppose we could expect this right? Then I stumbled upon even more strange posts that caught me off guard...

We all love Ahmadinejad right(sarcasm)? Anybody ever hear him speak? If you have then you know where he really stands and where his interests are but apparently he has a lot of support here on ATS.
This post by Sri Oracle doesn't seem to do much but praise the man and argue in his defense.

Ahmadinejad never said Israel should be wiped off the map
This title may be somewhat true and is absolutely open to debate but then read the rest of the thread and you will see where the agenda lies within the thread.
Here is a direct quote"Ahmadinejad, may peace be upon you. I'd take you as my President over Mr. Bushy any day." I don't care for Bush either but...really?

ric_c put up this post: London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Alien Agenda!!
I won't go into too much detail about the post though I did find it very interesting. Seems like a very strange and far-out theory and story though. Basically, once I actually started searching for articles related to Zionists or Israel in a negative way, I found hundreds of posts(if not thousands) here on ATS. These are just a few examples, and honestly not even the best ones. There are just too many to sort through. So much hate. Replace Zionist with any other term which describes a group of people and the speech would be considered hate-speech by almost anybody.

Anybody have any ideas about this harsh sentiment toward Israel. Yes, I know Israel has always been hated since well...forever but not really in the US and definitely not to this extent. We have always been pretty supportive from what I know but the anti-jewish/anti-Israel/anti-zionist propaganda has never been this bad. I really don't think it was Cartman who started it all either. Any serious responses are welcome and thanks for reading.

p.s. ATS has had a major increase in visitors. Is this an organized take-over of ATS? Or possibly an organization attempting to discredit ATS by giving the site the appearance of one which spews hate, ignorance and intolerance?
edit on 20-6-2011 by premierepastimes because: (no reason given)

edit on June 20th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: removed the excessive bolding

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It's not the Jews, it's not Israelis........ it's ROTHSCHILD ZIONISM

edit on 20-6-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I will spend all day calling out Zionists to be the evil fu--s that they are. That doesn't mean that my jewish half is self-hating or that I condemn all Israelis. But I will finger a terrorist when I see one, and the terrorist shoe often fits the Israeli government foot. And let's not forget the role they played in 9/11, either. Or the fact that the Rothschilds are holding the entire world in debt-slavery while they bleed the population dry.

You, OP, may have a point if you simply want to argue that sometimes people confuse the term "jew" with "Zionist" and that this can lead to hate speech, but to try and argue that we shouldn't despise Zionists to the core is misguided and foolish.

ATS has not been taken over, at least by anti-semites, but ATS'ers won't hesitate to call an apple an apple, or a terrorist a terrorist, and I applaud them for it.
edit on 6/20/11 by HenryPatrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by premierepastimes

I understand your point of view on this but I would have to say that I have always seen hateful remarks from all sides. In your specific example of anti-Israel remarks... well... Israel is worthy of most criticism it receives (their government). Many members confuse Jews for Zionists which creates condemnation from certain groups, meanwhile other groups automatically blame any criticism of Zionism as anti semitic which then causes a fuss in the opposite direction.

I personally find it my duty to speak against Israeli actions, and any other regime that acts in such ways (including my own). Regrettably some are not able to remain civil while they discuss these matters and then we get threads that are derailed with off topic arguments. I am sure we have all seen it

I hope I don't get called an anti-semite for this LOL.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
To the original poster...get over yourself!
The zionist bankers are the cause of most of the evil in the world today. They have been carrying out a well conceived plan to destabilise the world and install a new order for the last 100 years. So do excuse us mere mortals if we appear to be a little bit annoyed....

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh jeeeze .. not again! Yet ANOTHER conspiracy and infiltration of ATS!!
OMG! Again! I can't believe this happened again!!
Every other week .. for the past 7 years .... I've heard about an infiltration of ATS.
You'd think that by now the MODS and owners of this site would have figured
a way to stop it all. But noooooooooooooo!! it keeps happening and happening ....

(Sarcasm)

edit on 6/20/2011 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

OP, the only thing you are doing, which is blatantly obvious I might add, is conducting a smear post on the people of this forum which are expressing their own opinions and attempting to spread the truth about this evil group, which gets its hands into places they don't belong.

These Zionists call themselves "Jews" while real Jews ostracize them.

You need to reconduct your own outlook on the term "Jew" that you use. If you come to the same conclusion that you have posted here, than the only thing I can wonder about is, are you really the one that is infiltrating this forum as you are painting these members?

P.S, xavi great video! I applaud you for bringing David Icke's eye opening video into this post of utter deceit.

JEW =/= ZIONIST!
edit on 6/20/2011 by Conspiracy Now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I just want to post in this thread before it gets 404'd.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

now you are talking

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Can we keep it daddy, please, can we keep the pwetty thread?

I promise I won't let anyone read it...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

Thank you for your reply and thank you for not treating me like some heretic for merely asking questions. I was very careful to not give too many opinions on my post as to be honest, I don't have many. I was just shocked to see the anti-Israel and anti-Jewish sentiment mixed in with all the anti-zionist speech. To merely say "The Zionists" is ignorant in my opinion. Those who read my post(you were obviously one of them) understand that I am more confused as to the attitude toward Israel in general and to the fact that some do not seem to separate zionists from well...any jew. I am not trying to argue for or against zionists as I stated earlier, it's just a general term and who would be considered a zionist would be different depending on who you ask and I can see that many people would lump any jew/Israeli/Zionist together. Thanks again for your reply.

And a star for you corruption exposed.

edit on 20-6-2011 by premierepastimes because: added last line

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Ain't that the truth.
edit on 20-6-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HologramDenier

Not really sure what you mean here by "get over yourself?"
I understand the hate of the bankers, and I guess what you are saying is that all the Elite are Zionists which control all the banks and all these Zionists are actually Jews? I'm sorry, I wish I could put up a better debate but I really don't know what you are trying to say?
Some bankers are Jews. Some of the Elite in our country are Jewish. Some Jews are Zionists. I agree to all of that. I guess maybe if you could re-word your statement then maybe I can give you a better reply.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Is this even a serious post or are you just kidding? Of course any web-site which has a membership which could be labeled radical by certain groups or organizations would be infiltrated. I trust in the staff here completely but even if somebody comes in and preaches about HAARP, an agenda is being pushed. It doesn't mean that it is intentionally malicious. How long do you think ATS will last if people start talking about things in a way that they may lead to violence? If you don't see that then you are one blind mouse.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Now

Hmmm....Not sure how to even reply to you or whether I even should...
The only conclusion that I came to was one in which I said there was a lot of hate speech and that the Israeli people, Jews, and Zionists are often lumped together which I have proven with factual evidence. My only real point was that this is a dangerous way to speak and that if people are talking about ZIonists then they should say ZIonist, not Jew. I have not attempted to smear anybody and as a matter of fact I am open to debate with any member quoted. I even noted the quote that may have been taken out of context to be certain to establish a fair representation of that members quote.

Actually, I don't even think you read the post so just forget it. The other people who have replied seem to have much more insightful things to say.
edit on 20-6-2011 by premierepastimes because: added a sentence

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

My favorite post ever!
Second line

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
We do not allow threads about other members....especially calling them out.
It violates the rules of this site that everyone agreed to when they registered.

How about everyone review:
ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics

And while you are at it, please read The End of Hate Speech.

Closed. Possible trashing pending staff review.

edit on June 20th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join