It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman stabs burglars, killing 1, now faces murder charges; thugs hit home where she grew medical pot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Source

Really????

So if someone breaks into your home and you defend it you are now in the hotseat??? Hell, if she stabbed them at least they had a chance to get away before she did so. Breaking into my house will get you a 2in hole in your chest before you have a chance to "apologize" for doing so. PLUS, I have to clean up the mess!!

If protecting one's home has become a crime, then we have spiraled into a black hole that means we cower and hope for SWAT to show...assuming we can dial 911 and then have to hope that the SWAT team doesn't kill our pets and/or another member of our family.

This slippery slope has got to stop before we end up prisoners in our own homes cowering in fear that should someone break in and intend to do us harm or steal our possessions we have no recourse but to wait for what could be a worse outcome.

Ah yes, the Founders of this now defunct Republic must be so proud of the mess it has become.
edit on 20-6-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Where did she stab him?in back? whats all the other circumstances?need more info.prob more to the story.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Should someone make the mistake of breaking into my
house,they won't be stabbed,they will be shot, either by
me or my husband.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
Source

This slippery slope has got to stop before we end up prisoners in our own homes cowering in fear that should someone break in and intend to do us harm or steal our possessions we have no recourse but to wait for what could be a worse outcome.

Ah yes, the Founders of this now defunct Republic must be so proud of the mess it has become.
edit on 20-6-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

Why are you pissing and moaning about the republic? Every state has different laws if you think the laws in your state suck try to change them or move to TX, or OK. States with make my day laws were you can kill just about anyone for anything as long as you drag there body to your property line after you've shot them.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Why are you pissing and moaning about the republic? Every state has different laws if you think the laws in your state suck try to change them or move to TX, or OK. States with make my day laws were you can kill just about anyone for anything as long as you drag there body to your property line after you've shot them.

Is that what I did??? Did I piss and moan?

Do mommy and daddy know you're on their computer right now?

Are you familiar with the difference between a Constitutional Republic vs. whatever form of government we currently have??

I've seen your posts and you seem to be someone always looking to start trouble. If that is your goal with me.......BRING IT.

join