It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Nuclear Plant going to explode and create a blackhole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just want to RANT that im irritated by all the spamming about nuclear plants going super nova...

Everyday on ATS there is a post about scientist upgrade the radiation disaster...
by this time, and the time its been upgrade and super upgraded the hole fraking universe should be in danger !

And know all new threads about nuclear plants in USA pops up on ATS.. about somehing "strange is going on"
it must be a upgrade of a radiation disaster on american soil.. perhaps the Fukushima nuclear plant been upgraded so much it spreading to USA..
overreacting, exaggerating
stop
how much more can it be upgraded, cement it.. now plx

sgjpsejt ,, uirh ,uh !!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Just want to RANT that im irritated by all the spamming about nuclear plants going super nova...

Everyday on ATS there is a post about scientist upgrade the radiation disaster...
by this time, and the time its been upgrade and super upgraded the hole fraking universe should be in danger !

And know all new threads about nuclear plants in USA pops up on ATS.. about somehing "strange is going on"
it must be a upgrade of a radiation disaster on american soil.. perhaps the Fukushima nuclear plant been upgraded so much it spreading to USA..
overreacting, exaggerating
stop
how much more can it be upgraded, cement it.. now plx

sgjpsejt ,, uirh ,uh !!

Its way too late to cement those reactors.

If they over there would of done this asap then yes, But its way too late now for it would melt the cement.

And to answer your question on how much more can it be upgraded well................ until it explodes completely.
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well excuse people for posting on ATS what is being blacked out on the media.

Its not like we are here to Deny Ignorance now is it?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Please control yourself when posting rants. Your post makes you seem like a 12yo
who has extremely poor grammar.

As for the rant itself, there will always be people posting/complaining about the same
thing day in and day out. Some are too numbed to use the search function whilst others
want their post to be the "best" or the best to use fear mongering, etc. I'm not quite
sure as to why you even added the black hole comment in your topic as common
sense dictates that that would not happen.

It's all part of the Above Top Secret experience. Not much you can do except to either
ignore the posts and/or leave.

And yes, as the above poster mentioned, the specific topic you are referring too has been
blacked out by the media. Therefore, it would be very common to see multiple threads of the
same topic.
edit on 6/20/2011 by UnholyBones because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/20/2011 by UnholyBones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

That nuclear plant exploding is nowhere near the amount of energy needed to create a black hole. Even if we simultaneously detonated the entire worlds nuclear arsenal times a million, that would still be nowhere near creating a black hole. Maybe if we had a star 10X the mass of our sun, filled it completely with nuclear weapons, and detonated them all at the same time, we might have a potential black hole on our hands. But to be completely honest I don't think nuclear weapons are capable of producing a black hole, it's typically extremely massive stars exploding that creates them.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by UnholyBones

Well hallo and welcome to ATS..

funny how you come here and RANT about my RANT... make your own RANT thread

and dont call me a 12 yr old.. and make fun of my grammer, im from Denmark and I dont have the time to check my english grammer everytime I post, you get it !

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Vandalour

That nuclear plant exploding is nowhere near the amount of energy needed to create a black hole. Even if we simultaneously detonated the entire worlds nuclear arsenal times a million, that would still be nowhere near creating a black hole. Maybe if we had a star 10X the mass of our sun, filled it completely with nuclear weapons, and detonated them all at the same time, we might have a potential black hole on our hands. But to be completely honest I don't think nuclear weapons are capable of producing a black hole, it's typically extremely massive stars exploding that creates them.

Ummm... the blackhole thing was just meant as a joke
making fun of the other people overreacting

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Compare it this way ........The Fukushima Nuclear Plant is like a single match head and the fuel needed to create a black hole is the sun it self.
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: .

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You should have added PROOF in front of the title..

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Look, This is the worst nuclear disaster and the lame stream media is mum on the subject... The radiation has hit Alaska and the west coast U.S. HARD... Japan WILL be uninhabitable for EVER! That is a big (profane word) deal... People should be shouting in the streets about how big a deal this is! They shouldn't be ranting about how it's not a biggie and people shouldn't be talking about Justin Bieber, no matter how bad his bowel flair ups get! Remember, over 1,000,000 people died because of Chernobyl, what do you think this current event will do?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I would find it acceptable to place nuclear power plants on Mars or something, and then somehow wireless transmit the energy to Earth. But then I remember we have the Sun already doing that, so I realize we just need to harness the power of the Sun more effectively.

But if we were going to create Black Holes, we would definitely want to do that type of experiment at least a few thousand Light Years away in some ultra-remote desolate area off one of the galactic tails.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This will make the OP feel better:

OKAY? So when everyone says it's bad, you go ahead and laugh, because you know it's good!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJDoggie84
... People should be shouting in the streets about how big a deal this is!

Yes but they aren't... they're creating ATS threads while sitting in their comfy chairs.. problem is threads on the topic already exist, people are posting duplicate information.. and tons of them are posting anything but fact.. there's a lot of fear mongering going on.. Yes it's a huge disaster, and yes it can get much worse but if awareness is your goal, posting 30 threads to ATS isn't a great way to go about it.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Ummm... the blackhole thing was just meant as a joke
making fun of the other people overreacting

I understood it was a joke the moment I saw it posted in the rant forum which is why I replied the way I did ... looks like some may have taken you literally.. this means tomorrow there will be a new Sorcha Faal article about the japanese black hole .. which will spark 20 new ATS threads.. you've done it now

top topics

join