It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Remember This Come Election Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83099e04905b.jpg[/atsimg]

Source

But most won't... We'll hear the same old "the left is evil" "the right is evil" bipartisan BS we hear every election year.

The sad thing is that while some people might go in realizing that its all a game, they will more then likely still vote for the left or right.

Only way I'm voting main stream is if Ron Paul makes it as the republican candidate, but we all know that wont happen. The media and the corporations will put 100% of there efforts into bringing another shill to the top.
edit on 6/20/2011 by Alaskan Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No argument, you are right.

S&F!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Its like Chess you take that color I take that color and WE WILL just TAKE the BOARD for safe keeping.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If people actually still believe that the top 100 corporations are going to RISK their futures on the choice of "the peoples' votes", then I got a chocolate bridge for sale if anyone is interested.

I'm sure Shell, Tepco, GE, Google, Big Pharma, Coal, Oil, all the major corporations care about what Joe the mechanic and Phyllis the hairdresser wants, but in the real world, Joe and Phyllis are commodities exchanged on the open global market.

new topics

top topics

join