It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens travel through language

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
just came across this video, supposedly from a dying nasa scientst, pretty interesting.

basically he tells us that aliens can 'transmute' themselves into sound waves, that they can travel through language, and live in our thought forms like a psyche parasite.

would love to know what ya'll think about this. personally i find it feasible, but that doesn't make it true.

edit on 20/6/11 by emptyOmind because: afterthoughts

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
ah i watched and read something like this a year ago and its pretty crazy. it makes sense in a way...
good stuff. cant wait to see what the skeptics say for this one lol. *prove it*...typical

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What a load of rubbish , a dying NASA scientist
, no name ...no check .
Here is another video in the series ...its hilarious

The closest this guy has been to NASA is watching NASA TV

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

seems that way doesn't it. i just came across a youtube comment that says that this guy is posting this stuff up sending bad subliminal messages to people, dunno if that's true either. makes me kinda wonder though, he has some wierd videos, and they all seem to have some strange frequencies, sound clips contained in them..

EDIT- your right, absolute rubbish, that footage was obviously just an ultrasound composited over a still image of a brain, super fake. lol damn he got me. interesting idea though.

so i'm with you on this one, i second that its a HOAX

edit on 20/6/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

I doubt it.
Although many things could be possible.

Do sublimnal audio messages work?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
ah i watched and read something like this a year ago and its pretty crazy. it makes sense in a way...
good stuff. cant wait to see what the skeptics say for this one lol. *prove it*...typical

Yeah, darn those skeptics, always demanding evidence and proof of things before they believe them, what's next they'll want proof that antibiotics work and the earth is a sphere?

First you say that "its[sic] pretty crazy", now that we know your evaluation on the video is that it is somewhat, but not necessarily completely crazy you go on to say it makes sense "in a way". But offer no explanation as to which way it does indeed make any sense.
The definition of crazy is=> senseless; impractical; totally unsound: a crazy scheme. (ref. - dictionary.reference.com...).
This means that you will accept something that in your own words is "pretty" senseless, impractical and totally unsound only by viewing a 1 minute, 41 second video on Youtube. I guess if I posted a two minute video of a "dying NASA scientist" who stole an alien time machine and was selling the time machine for $250,000 you would buy it?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This guy NASAJIM has been doing these videos for a few years now. It's very entertaining in the Andy Warhol sense of entertainment. I find his stuff interesting but I don't take it seriously and neither should you guys. He says the gov't and NASA lies to us all... that's about the only truth that comes from his work.
edit on 20-6-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
What a load of rubbish , a dying NASA scientist
, no name ...no check .
Here is another video in the series ...its hilarious

The closest this guy has been to NASA is watching NASA TV

Yeah, my BS-o-meter is hitting the high end of the scale on this one!

The video looks like a shrimp doing the macarena.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Seems to me that this guy was revealed as an artist of some sort - I can't remember his name. These have definately been on ATS before. There is quite a few of them if I recall corrrectly, a whole series. The presentation and ideas involved are quite novel and interesting but I am fairly sure these are an artistic enterprise of some sort, cleverly captialising on the nature of youtubes as a possible artform itself. I would take these with a whole boxful of salt. If you just consider the level of editing and video expertise needed to make these you will realise that it has to be someone involved with the video arts and/or entertainment industries.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
yeah i agree with everyone else this is just a load of bs
no proof or evidence what so ever...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightspore
Seems to me that this guy was revealed as an artist of some sort - I can't remember his name. These have definately been on ATS before. There is quite a few of them if I recall corrrectly, a whole series. The presentation and ideas involved are quite novel and interesting but I am fairly sure these are an artistic enterprise of some sort, cleverly captialising on the nature of youtubes as a possible artform itself. I would take these with a whole boxful of salt. If you just consider the level of editing and video expertise needed to make these you will realise that it has to be someone involved with the video arts and/or entertainment industries.

Could be a planted hoax to get us to dismiss certain true conspiracies and promote ridicule among skeptics. For example, there could be frequencies coming through the tv that are effecting us in some way, but if we hear anything like that we will instantly be reminded of this video and be inclined not to support any theories out of fear of association with what would be thought of as crazy talk.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42

Yeah, darn those skeptics, always demanding evidence and proof of things before they believe them, what's next they'll want proof that antibiotics work and the earth is a sphere?

First you say that "its[sic] pretty crazy", now that we know your evaluation on the video is that it is somewhat, but not necessarily completely crazy you go on to say it makes sense "in a way". But offer no explanation as to which way it does indeed make any sense.
The definition of crazy is=> senseless; impractical; totally unsound: a crazy scheme. (ref. - dictionary.reference.com...).
This means that you will accept something that in your own words is "pretty" senseless, impractical and totally unsound only by viewing a 1 minute, 41 second video on Youtube. I guess if I posted a two minute video of a "dying NASA scientist" who stole an alien time machine and was selling the time machine for $250,000 you would buy it?

well seeing as how you cant comprehend the idea and therefore is impossible to you...you dont get it. i said i can see how it makes sense. and the idea is crazy as in interesting. quit trying so hard
edit on 20-6-2011 by HispanicPanic because Tetrarch42's a noob

edit on 20-6-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Well, if what you say about tv frequencies is true, then it would obviously be counterproductive for "them"; as that would constitute a nicely inclined (mental) immune system. My inclination would be to assume that "they" are seeking attention and/or recognition.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
that's so cool. i haven't seen that yet but thanks for sharing. will be checking it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
looks like a bunch of bull to me

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42

well seeing as how you cant comprehend the idea and therefore is impossible to you...you dont get it. i said i can see how it makes sense. and the idea is crazy as in interesting. quit trying so hard
edit on 20-6-2011 by HispanicPanic because Tetrarch42's a noob

edit on 20-6-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

No offense, but I can hardly comprehend your reply. If you're convinced that I simply don't understand the idea(as opposed to think it's one of most assasine claims I've ever heard) then please explain it to me, evidently you have something I lack if you can make sense of this video.
Edit: Also, why is your reason for editing your message because I'm a "noob"; I'm fine with you thinking I'm a moron, but I don't see how anything I do would cause you to have to edit your message?
edit on 22-6-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join