It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benefits of a PLLC and why the PTB don't want the average person to have access to this

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

It should be noted that I refer to big and moderate sized corporations, not small businesses that must make these decisions to survive. I am talking about well funded, well established corporations.

What you are referring to does happen in some corporations (notably larger ones). I do not condone what you are speaking of. There are however, large corporations that do treat employees and their industries with respect.

If you really want to make a change in the world, start your own, or work your way up and show/force the directors to see that a respectful business model will be more profitable over time.

You will find in booming industries that employee treatment is much better. When industries suffer there are some pretty severe cost cutting techniques that are implemented. But to paint all businesses or corporations with that brush is wrong.

What you should also be doing for change is researching the ones that don't treat their employees or customer base, as you described, and try and only purchase products and services through those companies.

United we stand.

<< 1   >>

join