It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prestigious doctor: US nuclear 'Baby valley of death,' Millions to die

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz
Im ignoring the fool above me, you can see why.

Why?

Its possible that the facility was hacked.

It most certainly is not possible. Pretty hard to hack a facility when the power is out at said facility. Not to mention no ISPs being up, etc. I hope you are joking.

Or they have a scalar weapon of their own, hence the flooding around the reactors.

Scalar weapons?
You're right. The flooding probably has absolutely nothing to do with the tsunami that devastated the area.

It doesnt seem like a coincidence but rather a retaliatory attack.

See above.

Either that, or they could be destroying the earth because they know when the E.T.'s come they will lose. So they will drop the cupcake and step on it before they give it up.

Brilliant.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Im ignoring the fool above me, you can see why.

Why?

Its possible that the facility was hacked.

It most certainly is not possible. Pretty hard to hack a facility when the power is out at said facility. Not to mention no ISPs being up, etc. I hope you are joking.

Or they have a scalar weapon of their own, hence the flooding around the reactors.

Scalar weapons?
You're right. The flooding probably has absolutely nothing to do with the tsunami that devastated the area.

It doesnt seem like a coincidence but rather a retaliatory attack.

See above.

Either that, or they could be destroying the earth because they know when the E.T.'s come they will lose. So they will drop the cupcake and step on it before they give it up.

Brilliant.

Im still ignoring this guy, and he still keeps replying. Id hate to see how he is with women. Harass people much?

Anyway (im not replying to the childish person above me.) no one knows when the power failed in the building. They couldve been hacked before hand. And thats not my main hypothesis.

Someone could be using a scalar weapon. Heck, they could be using on themselves!! False flag into disaster anyone?

False flag, nuclear meltdown, Fema camps, martial law anyone?

Makes you think doesnt it?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Anyway (im not replying to the childish person above me.) no one knows when the power failed in the building. They couldve been hacked before hand.

The power went out as soon as the tsunami hit. But you're right, they probably hacked scalar energy over internet.

Someone could be using a scalar weapon. Heck, they could be using on themselves!! False flag into disaster anyone?

Scalar weapons don't even exist.

False flag, nuclear meltdown, Fema camps, martial law anyone?

That would be a pretty crappy false flag. Especially since, you know, we're not in any danger. Fema camps have already been debunked, I guess you didn't do your research.

A nuclear reactor in Japan wouldn't cause martial law to be enacted in the US. Do you even know what Martial Law is?

Makes you think doesnt it?

I think the conclusions you've made are a result of not thinking.

My questions aren't hard, but you've yet to answer a single one. That speaks for itself.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

You know nothing!

Stop talking to me, your words are of no worth.

Just a bunch of debunker nonsense, as if there isnt enough of that here already.

Scalar weapons dont exist? Wow, your delusion speaks for itself.

Stop replying to me. your avatar denotes bad taste in art, and your replies stink of a hidden agenda.

Scalar weapons exist, and so do plasma weapons, and so does wireless transmission of energy.

Do yourself a favor and stop making yourself look so obvious. I hear there is a strong affinity towards debunkers these days. You may find yourself unfavored.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You know nothing!

Your life would be easier if I just agreed with your daft claims like a good little sheep, eh?

Stop talking to me, your words are of no worth.

You mad?

Just a bunch of debunker nonsense, as if there isnt enough of that here already.

Gosh, asking for evidence and sources? On an open forum where all opinions (even the wrong ones, with no evidence to support them) are allowed. How absurd of me.

Scalar weapons dont exist? Wow, your delusion speaks for itself.

Show me one.

Stop replying to me. your avatar denotes bad taste in art, and your replies stink of a hidden agenda.

That's not how a forum works. Taste in art is subjective, so you are welcome to your opinion. What's the agenda, mr conspiracy man?

Scalar weapons exist, and so do plasma weapons, and so does wireless transmission of energy.

No, sort of, yes.

Do yourself a favor and stop making yourself look so obvious.

Obvious of what? That I know you have no idea what you are talking about? That I am calling out your obvious, baseless, bullocks?

I hear there is a strong affinity towards debunkers these days. You may find yourself unfavored.

We'll see.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

adeclerk

you make a few good points and then erase it all by acting flippant about it. these people are accumulating what they believe to be serious evidence. in order to make any headway in your efforts to show exaggeration or lack of research, you have to treat it seriously and respond in a respectful manner, or your entire point is lost. you end up looking like an internet bully instead of a voice of reason.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

adeclerk

you make a few good points and then erase it all by acting flippant about it. these people are accumulating what they believe to be serious evidence. in order to make any headway in your efforts to show exaggeration or lack of research, you have to treat it seriously and respond in a respectful manner, or your entire point is lost. you end up looking like an internet bully instead of a voice of reason.

Let's be honest, this guy doesn't have the 'evidence' he claims either way. Every time he is called on it, he resorts to petty name calling and insults.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

which guy? the op? or one of the other people you're bantering with? to be honest, i thought the topic was about whether the doctor was right about the severity of the fukishima plant leaks.
edit on 22-6-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

which guy? the op? or one of the other people you're bantering with? to be honest, i thought the topic was about whether the doctor was right about the severity of the fukishima plant leaks.

The other guy, the O.P. just posted some rubbish out of inadvertent ignorance, he is actually using sources which is a step in the right direction (source evaluation is the next step in the right direction). BanMePLZ Is consistently posting wild claims with no evidence or sources to back them up.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

to be honest, i've heard of scalar weapons too. not sure where, though. just to broaden your scope a bit, do a google scholar search on the subject of quantum teleportation or wormole travel. alot of science and research going on out there in the scientific communities (such as IBM claiming to have discovered true teleportation, not just copying the item molecularly at the other end), that's the stuff of sci-fi of 4 decades ago and real science today.

scalar weapons..pfff, that's child's play.

anyway, if fukishima is still spewing into the atmosphere, and it's still being picked up by jet streams and trade winds, etc, wouldn't the effect be cumulative after awhile?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

to be honest, i've heard of scalar weapons too. not sure where, though. just to broaden your scope a bit, do a google scholar search on the subject of quantum teleportation or wormole travel. alot of science and research going on out there in the scientific communities (such as IBM claiming to have discovered true teleportation, not just copying the item molecularly at the other end), that's the stuff of sci-fi of 4 decades ago and real science today.

scalar weapons..pfff, that's child's play.

All research, he is making claims of their existence and current use!

anyway, if fukishima is still spewing into the atmosphere, and it's still being picked up by jet streams and trade winds, etc, wouldn't the effect be cumulative after awhile?

I believe it would be both cumulative and measurable. Currently nothing abnormal is being measured in the U.S. The risk is with the seawater they were using to temporarily cool the fuel rods, It has been leaking back into the ocean through some foundation cracks for a while.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

if they aren't measuring in the usa for another 2 months (given it's on a three month cycle), how do we know whether it's accumulating or not?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

ok thank you

I didn't pick up on that

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

if they aren't measuring in the usa for another 2 months (given it's on a three month cycle), how do we know whether it's accumulating or not?

They're measuring right now, have a look. www.epa.gov...
Nothing abnormal here.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Nothing abnormal here.

Right now = 3 weeks ago?

* EPA Home
* Privacy and Security Notice
* Contact Us

Last updated on June-08-11

Also, refrain from telling me that the scripts update the pages on the individual monitors automatically, I am a web developer and I already firebugged it:

*triangular brackets have been substituted with "[" to make it visible in the forum

No Javascript on this page

If [script] tags have a "type" attribute it should equal "text/_javascript" or "application/_javascript"

No PHP on this page

No [?php].

This website was rolled out via a blog company and the map itself is generated by Bing. Totally bogus. It's just another .gov site that can be freely edited by government officials at any given time to support whatever nonsense they want ignorant old people to believe this time. No surprise there, though.

edit on 22-6-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOrangeBrood

Nothing abnormal here.

Right now = 3 weeks ago?

What are you on? Those graphs are all -almost- real time. Here is one of them.

* EPA Home
* Contact Us

Also, refrain from telling me that the scripts update the pages on the individual monitors automatically, I am a web developer and I already firebugged it:

It seems like a web developer should know that page contents can be modified independently of the graphs on the site.

*triangular brackets have been substituted with "[" to make it visible in the forum

If [script] tags have a "type" attribute it should equal "text/_javascript" or "application/_javascript"

No PHP on this page

No [?php].

Oh no, no type attributes? It's a conspiracy.

This website was rolled out via a blog company and the map itself is generated by Bing.

What company? Would you prefer if the data was overlayed on a google map? (I would, but I didn't develop the site)

Totally bogus. It's just another .gov site that can be freely edited by government officials at any given time to support whatever nonsense they want ignorant old people to believe this time. No surprise there, though.

Well, those 'free' editors haven't done much editing recently, huh?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by boncho

Or is today April Fools?

The prestigious, honorable Dr. Sircus

Dr. Sircus Ac., OMD, is director of International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA) www.imva.info... He was trained in acupuncture and oriental medicine at Institute of Traditional Medicine in Sante Fe, N.M., and at the School of Traditional Medicine of New England in Boston.

You know what the biggest red flag was? The need to call him 'prestigious'.

lol.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Your condescending ignorance is nothing short of juvenile.

Nothing abnormal here.

Right now = 3 weeks ago?

What are you on? Those graphs are all -almost- real time. Here is one of them.

* EPA Home
* Contact Us

It seems like a web developer should know that page contents can be modified independently of the graphs on the site.

It seems like an intellectual would realize that that is exactly my point. This is not a direct reading from the monitors, which is entirely possible, they are posted image files which can be edited and compromised easily.

No PHP on this page

No [?php].

Oh no, no type attributes? It's a conspiracy.

Wow. It is saying there are no tags with type attributes "text/javascipt", meaning there is NO SCRIPT DYNAMICALLY MANIPULATING CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE. It can only be uploading through ftp servers when accessed manually, it is not automatic, and the technology to do such functions has existed since the 90s.

You bring shame to the otherwise intelligent community of debunkers. You don't know what you're talking about but you roll your eyes and act like you're right even though this information is subject to manipulation, at least to anyone who knows anything about the semantic web. Grow up.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It seems like an intellectual would realize that that is exactly my point. This is not a direct reading from the monitors, which is entirely possible, they are posted image files which can be edited and compromised easily.

Right, and who is compromising it? Sorry, I should have been more clear. A software backend runs on each of these monitoring stations, the graphs are either generated at the monitor or the data is compiled and made into graphs on their website. I highly doubt someone is modifying each of those graphs, every day (And the raw data supports that they aren't).
Although you are probably only familiar with php-gd, there's plenty of other ways to generate images. (Why wouldn't they be generated by external software? Saves bandwidth, CPU, etc).

You bring shame to the otherwise intelligent community of debunkers. You don't know what you're talking about but you roll your eyes and act like you're right even though this information is subject to manipulation, at least to anyone who knows anything about the semantic web. Grow up.

Speak for yourself. I'm probably clueless about software, I'm just a lowly computer science major.

Here, if you want to search the raw data: oaspub.epa.gov... could you show me where it doesn't match up for the station I provided? Since, you know, the burden of proof is on you to show that tampering is occurring.

ETA: You do realize that software could automatically upload those graphs via FTP or SSH, easily? You speak as if that is an impossibility.

edit on 6/22/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Right, and who is compromising it? Sorry, I should have been more clear. A software backend runs on each of these monitoring stations, the graphs are either generated at the monitor or the data is compiled and made into graphs on their website. I highly doubt someone is modifying each of those graphs, every day (And the raw data supports that they aren't).
Although you are probably only familiar with php-gd, there's plenty of other ways to generate images. (Why wouldn't they be generated by external software? Saves bandwidth, CPU, etc).

Speak for yourself. I'm probably clueless about software, I'm just a lowly computer science major.

Here, if you want to search the raw data: oaspub.epa.gov... could you show me where it doesn't match up for the station I provided? Since, you know, the burden of proof is on you to show that tampering is occurring.

ETA: You do realize that software could automatically upload those graphs via FTP or SSH, easily? You speak as if that is an impossibility.

edit on 6/22/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

Another .gov website... and this one's stats are only viewable annually?

Regardless, you really fail to see the instant defeat in trying to refute a government cover-up conspiracy with stats from a government website that was compiled by independent web businesses.... to be a raw styled structural website that has 100% of its content generated BY THE ALLEGED CONSPIRATORS...? This is your "evidence"?

Among the worst arguments I've ever heard on ATS, sorry.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join