It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prestigious doctor: US nuclear 'Baby valley of death,' Millions to die

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Prestigious doctor: US nuclear 'Baby valley of death,' Millions to die

www.examiner.com

Sunday, the prestigious Doctor Mark Sircus released a new report concurring with a host of scientists and other doctors giving evidence that people of Japan and United States have been subjected to dangerous levels of radiation since Fukushima nuclear plant meltdowns, and also subjected to a tight cover-up by authorities and media, the result of which will be millions of baby deaths and new cancer victims.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 20-6-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jun 20 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix title

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Some additional snippets:

Japanese and American children are already suffering with symptoms that appear to be the first signs of Radiation Sickness.

"Finally, three months later, we are getting some numbers on what the real dangers are. And finally we can begin to understand the enormous cover-up of the nuclear doom that is reaching lungs all over the west coast of America, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and at least half of Japan!" stated Dr. Mark Sircus.

No way to avoid tiny hot particles

According to Dr. Sircus, the average Tokyo resident is thought to have inhaled 10 “hot particles” per day throughout April 2011. Inhabitants of Fukushima were estimated to have inhaled 30-40 times more than that—up to 400 hot particles per day every day that month.

In Seattle, WA, it is estimated that the average person absorbed five “hot particles” per day during April 2011, or 10 “hot particles” per day if athletes working out.

"These invisible atomic particles become lodged in your lungs, intestines, bone or muscle."

Being very conservative and saying this has dropped to even one a day "would still be 30 of these death particles a month, approximately 200 radioactive particles into their lungs and other tissues by now.

"When you think that if even one of these 200 is plutonium," states Dr. Sircus, "we have to think in terms of millions of eventual cancer deaths."

Now I've been very cautious to post this as I personally find it rather hard to determine the truth here, nor do I know how credible this doctor really is. Hence, this could be just another fear-mongering story but we all know that our governments and the IAEA have worked very hard to play down the extent of this disaster.

Reports of how Japanese children have already been affected by this disaster are effectively censored out of the MSM, but it ain't rocket science, though, to understand that the real magnitude of this disaster is beyond comprehension. Never before have we faced a nuclear disaster of this extent.

They probably think that keeping the public out of the loop will prevent mass hysteria as little can be done, but it wouldn't surprise me if this doctor is at least partly true and an increase of birth defects, especially in Japan and the West Coast of the US seems like a realistic outcome.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 20-6-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm sure the Big Pharm is creaming over the prospect of millions of new cancer patients.
Warning, Living in the State of California (or anywhere) can be hazardous to your health.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yes as you know there are earless rabbits alredy being born in Japan. So what do you suppose the ft. calhoun nebraska plant is doing? Perhaps that means that those tiny hot particles are being spread in the easternly jet stream and affecting millions as we speak! To tell you the truth I hate even being rained on anymore I feel like I am being "radiated" and I used to love the rain!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I actuallly live in California and very close to the coast. does this mean i should move away or stay away from the beach?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
there's a positive outlook though

those who survive won't reproduce either...

hmmm, now who else would see this as a win/win situation...

edit on 20/6/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

There are major problems with this Fukushima thing. Reporting on it seems important, but then again, there really isn't anything that anybody can do about it, so what's the point? I suppose people in Japan, and on the West Coast could decide to not get pregnant for awhile, that might delay the affects? They cannot contain the radiation, it is going to travel the world regardless of our actions. It will add to the other toxic things we already breath and ingest. I don't have the statistics in front of me, but premature births and infant deaths have been on the rise for about a decade already! Here in Florida, we are the worst in the nation!

I am mad at the press for not doing their jobs, but then again, there is really nothing any of us can do about this disaster, we just have to ride it out and hope mother nature somehow corrects it.

We still haven't see the full effects of the BP Oil spill yet! It will take a full decade before the statistics support what most of us already suspect. Now we can say the same for the Japanese disaster. 10 or 20 years from now it will be so clear in hindsight.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips[I/]

To tell you the truth I hate even being rained on anymore I feel like I am being "radiated" and I used to love the rain!

I'm the same way. I used to love being outside in the rain, now I can't stand the thought of it. I was walkingout o a store and it was raining and the entire way to my vehicle i couldn't help but hurry and think "radiation, radiation, radiation..."

This whole ordeal is very ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've been saying it for sometime now. This was the elitist back up plan to the failure of the swine flu. They simply roll the dice enough til they come up craps. I'm on the west coast tasting metal every fricken day. I've noticed you even get used to it after awhile. Give it a year at the most. I won't be posting any longer then that I imagine.
The economy the radiation ? Somebody wants to thin the herd. That would put a crap full of deaths right around what time in history? Oh that's got to be a coincidence ? Riiiiight.

What the hell ? Things could always be worse.
edit on 20-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
his name is doctor Sircus, lol

+41 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
My children's chances of having babies with mutations has been drastically increased for the want of a government that dictated a SINGLE FRACKING DIESEL GENERATOR at a nuclear plant with six reactors and a secret weapons program at it.

The hate I have for the arrogant gorilla brained "leaders" of business and government over this issue is deep. This industry has proven they cannot be trusted in anyway to regulate themselves.

I am not anti-nuclear. I am anti-stupidity. This disaster is PURE stupidity.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
My children's chances of having babies with mutations has been drastically increased for the want of a government that dictated a SINGLE FRACKING DIESEL GENERATOR at a nuclear plant with six reactors and a secret weapons program at it.

The hate I have for the arrogant gorilla brained "leaders" of business and government over this issue is deep. This industry has proven they cannot be trusted in anyway to regulate themselves.

If there were more on the anti-stupidity party like you, wars and preventable disasters wouldn't take place at all... maybe you should run for office...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

The people responsible arn't stupid in anyway. They're intelligent and at war with humanity and God himself.
Those responsible are not stupid by any stretch. I do share your anger and hate only if they are seething.
SnF

edit on 20-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obstruction

If there were more on the anti-stupidity party like you, wars and preventable disasters wouldn't take place at all... maybe you should run for office...

I'd be perfect. My gr-aunts ran bordellos. My gr-grandfather was one of the shooters at the St.Valentine's Day Massacre. His father and my gr-uncle were assassins and worked for Capone. My Gr-grandmother's family are a hoighty-toighty banking family. My Uncle had an...uh...special position in a quasi-governmental agency that I'm sure he didn't get on account of his charm. (gosh...how'd I know that?)

I spent some of my childhood in fostercare, and was a practicing pagan, and know more people in wierd sub-culture groups than any good person should know.

I've got more possible handles for the snotty bast.....people, to grab onto and beat me with than most people.

Worse....I have ethics. Its a crippling disease in politics.

I may still run one day. I just have to find some better armour.
edit on 2011/6/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i´m going to be real honest, i´d rather ignore it then read about it.
it scares me to death, wicked humans polluting the planet in every way. (radiation being the worst IMHO)

so sad...

edit on 20-6-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I think you misunderstood his post.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Don't forget building the whole thing on an EQ, Volcano, Tsunami prone island!!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by kn0wh0w

I think you misunderstood his post.

i surely did.
subsequently edited my post and hereby apologize to Obstruction!

the hours got to me today.
sorry guys!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Don't forget building the whole thing on an EQ, Volcano, Tsunami prone island!!

On the beach. That's the awesome part about it. On the freaking beach.

I swear to God, I don't understand the urge to put these things on the WORST possible places.

Hey, there is a gigantic chasm on an active fault line. And that's a volcano on an active fault line. Let's put them there!

How on Earth is it that these dunderheads think they are smarter?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

On the beach. That's the awesome part about it. On the freaking beach.

I swear to God, I don't understand the urge to put these things on the WORST possible places.

Hey, there is a gigantic chasm on an active fault line. And that's a volcano on an active fault line. Let's put them there!

How on Earth is it that these dunderheads think they are smarter?

From deep down the rabbit hole, I think the aliens don't like radiation and our leaders are playing out their Masada option primarily because they fear a change in power structures and exposure for past and current crimes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join