It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad news for the Chemtrail religion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
www.avweb.com...

Boeing Sees Doubling Of Commercial Fleet

Boeing has declared the world economic recession all but over and issued its rosiest commercial aircraft forecast in years. The company's pre-Paris Air Show analysis predicts a doubling of the world fleet of commercial aircraft over the next 20 years, with 33,500 aircraft selling for a total of $4 trillion. "The world market has recovered and is now expanding at a significant rate," Randy Tinseth, Boeing's VP of marketing for commercial aircraft, told reporters. "Not only is there a strong demand for air travel and new airplanes today, but the fundamental drivers of air travel – including economic growth, world trade and liberalization – all point to a healthy long-term demand." Much of the growth will come from emerging markets in China, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, while traditional markets in Europe and North America will be buying planes for fleet modernization.

Although the big buzz at Paris seems to be how Boeing will counter the multi-front assault on its single-aisle 737, Boeing says the big market for the next 20 years will be in twin-aisle long-range aircraft that will respond to the demands of globalization and trade liberalization. The wild card will be the effect of fuel supply and demand on airlines. "While passengers are getting what they want – more frequencies and nonstop service – rising and volatile fuel prices are expected to continue to challenge the industry," Tinseth said. Boeing is debuting its 747-8 stretched jumbo at Paris, which runs June 20-26.

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.
edit on 6/20/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Because its good to actually combat the fear mongering used by the chemtrailers.

Looks like they are going to see even more contrails in their future most likely, with a doubling of the amount of these aircraft though.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
and the vacuum keeps on sucking....why is it that the majority of chemtrail threads these days are started by the debunkers?

Because 'chemtrailers' have parroted all of the lines their 'chemtrail' sites have told them to, like good little sheep. And now they're tired of being debunked (Seriously, it's just too easy).

On topic, this is great news for boeing, but the new airplanes with high bypass turbofans are bad news for debunkers, once these are being used there will be a whole new round of 'chemmies' noticing more persistent contrails.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
And there are more chemtrails in Boston MA, almost every day now. Today for the first time I saw a rainbow cloud, those supposedly result from metals or glass in chemtrails. And surprisingly, or not, threads debunking chemtrails are now popping up on ATS.

www.youtube.com...

Anyone else seeing them in Boston?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sungazer
And there are more chemtrails in Boston MA, almost every day now.

I think you meant to say 'contrails'.

Today for the first time I saw a rainbow cloud, those supposedly result from metals or glass in chemtrails.

No, they don't.Rainbow Clouds.

And surprisingly, or not, threads debunking chemtrails are now popping up on ATS.

Correlation without causation. There have always been debunking threads on ATS. If the 'spraying' was actually increasing, wouldn't you expect to see more CHEMTRAILERS posting?

edit on 6/20/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Chemtrails was not derived from official government documents, except that there was a Air Force Academy chemistry class for freshman, that did a play on words

None of that is about however that there are going to be MORE large jet transports in the skies, and more contrails. And like was pointed out, even more contrails too because of engine efficiency in these new planes.

edit on 20-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Thanks for replying. So bro, this is a direct quote from your wiki link:

"Formation of the halo requires that the sun be very high in the sky, at an elevation of 58° or more, and that the cirrus cloud or haze contains plate-shaped ice crystals"

Why do you not debunk this video then?

www.youtube.com...

But in this video, the guys says they chemtrails MAKE ice crystals as it's sprayed. I see your side of the story but you've got to admit that the video such as one above or this one...

www.youtube.com...

...are at the very least suspicious. And why are you so categorical that every chemtrail is a contrail. Please answer me this question. Do you believe there is NO spraying going on at all in the world? What about the Chinese saying they will modify the weather for the Olympics?

What about the movie "What in the world are they spraying?"

Cheers

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

www.youtube.com...

In this video you can see the difference between contrail and aerosol or whatever else chemtrail. Again, do you believe there is no geo engineering going on at all? Your answer will result in my opinion of you as a legitimate debater or as a government agent spreading disinfo.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Because there is NO EVIDENCE at all, of some nefarious spraying conspiracy.

And no, including cropdusting, air show planes, firefighting aircraft, mosquito spraying and cloud seeding, is not evidence of the chemtrail conspiracy.

WITWATS is junk science, peddled to spread fear and scientific ignorance.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It has never actually been debunked.

Sure you can debunk the rantings of some uninformed imaginative idiot, but you cannot debunk clear concise claims from a level headed person so easily.

There could very easily be a spraying program.

Make fun all you want, but the truth is, you don't have a clue. You don't actually know for sure.

You just assume, like everyone else. You hope it doesn't exist.

Talk all big and tough and like you know everything all you want buddies. Because you are just scared little children afraid of the potential reality that might be floating right above our heads.

Just pointing out the facts. No one knows for sure, and you cannot prove a negative therefore it has not been debunked.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm not scared of contrails or the possibilities of chemtrails at all.

I am 100% certain that they are of no harm to me or my family.

(Note: I live in a chemtrail free area, so I'm nice and safe bwahahha!)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Sure you can debunk the rantings of some uninformed imaginative idiot, but you cannot debunk clear concise claims from a level headed person so easily.

Make fun all you want, but the truth is, you don't have a clue. You don't actually know for sure.

Talk all big and tough and like you know everything all you want buddies. Because you are just scared little children afraid of the potential reality that might be floating right above our heads.

Just pointing out the facts. No one knows for sure, and you cannot prove a negative therefore it has not been debunked.

"Could be" is not evidence of anything. Neither is "lets pretend", "what if" or speculating and imaginations running wild. Neither is it when chemtrails steal photos from airliners.net, remove all copyright info and descriptions, and then present it as evidence.

Such as like when new planes such as this in the article, are testing with water barrels for weight shifting. But chemtrailers think thats actually suspicious and that its all actually secret spraying devices.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Because there is NO EVIDENCE at all, of some nefarious spraying conspiracy.

And no, including cropdusting, air show planes, firefighting aircraft, mosquito spraying and cloud seeding, is not evidence of the chemtrail conspiracy.

WITWATS is junk science, peddled to spread fear and scientific ignorance.

I don't use any sources, so I guess you can't debate with me very well.

I use this thing called common sense. Liars have a very difficult time challenging it.

How hard would it be to create a spraying program and keep it secret? Oh it would be super easy and all the of the parts are on shelf already? The mechanisms to achieve the spray effect are already invented and exist?

You are basically saying "Obama didn't put mustard on his hot dog last night", without knowing either way. You just assume Obama doesn't like mustard. But there is no law of physics preventing him from putting mustard on the hot dog, and there is no known aversion to mustard that would keep him away from it.

Common sense points out there there is clearly a chance that the spraying programs could exist in secret. And common sense also says these loud-mouth nay-sayers are actually just spouting the crap they heard from the last guy without even thinking about what they are saying.

People come on, you cannot know a FACT without having seen evidence for it first hand! And no one has seen evidence strong enough to suggest nothing at all is going on. It's absurdity.

I am sure they will all have great replies and debates. But I won't waste my time with them. After several years here you will realize these "people" do not listen to reasonable debates or argue pertinent points. They use character assassination tactics and always ignore the pertinent points. They try to derail threads and get posters they don't like banned.

So don't think me not coming back to argue all night about chemtrails with the jerk squad has anything to do with me fearing a good debate. I don't. But I have attempted to debate these jokes 100 times already and not one of those times did they actually give a fair justified attempt.

Every single "debate" ends in a character assassination attempt on muzzleflash. I wonder why?

Oh yeah, because they can't prove a negative and therefore are illogical and irrational for even trying to state there is proof that it doesn't exist. Hahaha.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Really?

Let's hear a clear, concise claim about 'chemtrails' from a level headed person, then.

Tell me about the logistics of that, if you would.

The evidence points towards 'contrail'.

I'm not aware of any debunkers making assumptions. I don't need hope when I have evidence.

If you really care about your family, instead of protecting them from that thing you saw when you were falling asleep (from another thread) you know, the ghosty thing (ghosts have never hurt or killed anyone, ever), you should equip your kids with gas masks. That won't make you look like a nut at all.

Talk all big and tough and like you know everything all you want buddies.

I don't know everything, but I do know what the evidence supports (hint: not contrails).

Because you are just scared little children afraid of the potential reality that might be floating right above our heads.

I'm scared and that's why I require facts and evidence? Now that doesn't make sense.

Just pointing out the facts.

There was nothing factual in this post?

No one knows for sure, and you cannot prove a negative therefore it has not been debunked.

Now that is flawed reasoning. We can use facts and evidence to logically conclude that it isn't happening. But I guess you will take the lack of spray planes, sprayers, motive, air, soil, water samples, personnel, money, chemtanks, chempiping, notice from planespotters, etc and ignore it to keep your faith. Nice.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The mechanisms to achieve the spray effect are already invented and exist?

So how come we haven't seen them installed on any planes?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Firepilot, are you going to answer my questions? Or conveniently ignore them?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Thanks for replying. So bro, this is a direct quote from your wiki link:

"Formation of the halo requires that the sun be very high in the sky, at an elevation of 58° or more, and that the cirrus cloud or haze contains plate-shaped ice crystals"

Right.

But in this video, the guys says they chemtrails MAKE ice crystals as it's sprayed. I see your side of the story but you've got to admit that the video such as one above or this one...

What do you think clouds and contrails are made of?

...are at the very least suspicious.

Why?

And why are you so categorical that every chemtrail is a contrail.

Because all 'chemtrails' look, and behave like contrails. They are contrails.

Please answer me this question. Do you believe there is NO spraying going on at all in the world? What about the Chinese saying they will modify the weather for the Olympics?

That's cloud seeding. It's been around for 70 years and is no secret.

What about the movie "What in the world are they spraying?"

It's bunk. Use the search function to find out more.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join