It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Do you want to play a game" aka "put yourself in their shoes: how to pull of 9/11"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

-- Watch a great documentary called, "War Made Easy". Narrated by Sean Penn. It really lays out clearly the way wars are started and then supported by North Americans throughout history. It is not conspiracy tinged, it is truth.

Read the Project for a New American Century (PNAC). You will find that in order to get Americans behind a war, one must first give them an event which brings them all together. Pearl Harbor. Tonkin. 9/11.

So, again, that is why you have to use your imagination my friend. Seriously, do you think Americans cared who the Taliban attacked before?

I am using my imagination, and I can think of WAY more easy ways to reach the goal in the given scenario. If you control the media, military and intelligence agencies, why would you bother with real events to control the opinion of the people? You can just lie about anything that happens in Afghanistan. You lie about the costs. You lie about the amount of troops you send. You can lie about anything.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

you just do not get it, like some you never will and this is why they TPTB get away with things like this no one will be brought to trial no one will be charged with a crime , it will be like who killed JFK. The answer is they did, who ever they are we will never know. the way to answer this is who stood to gain the most how had what to hide and who had the power to pull it off. you think some 19 people could with out now one knowing, i can sell you beach front property in AZ , at the real cheep price of a dime that is $0.10cents USD, per sq mile

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

yes it is called "wag the dog" make people you have a real war when in fact you do not, no one dies they just say they do. The one's that do die are due to combat training ex gone bad. piece together some combat footage, get some reporters that can be bought, tel other news groups no access, and then you have your non war.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You state:
"you just do not get it, like some you never will and this is why they TPTB get away with things like this no one will be brought to trial no one will be charged with a crime , it will be like who killed JFK."

-- I don't want anyone charged with a crime. Do you think those who said the earth was flat and knew it wasn't were charged with a crime? Maybe they were, I don't know. But the point is, as time goes on, it becomes less relevant that the ones who committed the crime are punished, then the fact that the world, and history, knows one was committed and by who.

"The answer is they did, who ever they are we will never know. the way to answer this is who stood to gain the most how had what to hide and who had the power to pull it off. you think some 19 people could with out now one knowing, i can sell you beach front property in AZ , at the real cheep price of a dime that is $0.10cents USD, per sq mile"

-- Well then I guess we're on the same side.

Now, back to the original purpose of this thread...getting OS supporters to tell us how 9/11 COULD have been pulled off.

If they say it is impossible to have done, then perhaps the OS is true.

If they say that it is possible that it was done, then perhaps the OS is a lie.

It is about getting them to make that realization THEMSELVES and also simultaneously expose their fear in doing so as it may actually engage them in thinking outside the boxcutter.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
A toilet of a country which is responsible for 90% of the world's poppy production. You do know what extremely profitable, illegal and tax free product is made from the poppy plant, right? You do know who directly controls and greatly profits from this product right? You do know that the Taliban was eradicating this plant prior to 911 right? You do know that this toilet country also has other valuable resources right? You also do know that the Afghanistan attack was planned well before 911 right? Or maybe I am just overestimating your intelligence and knowledge on this matter.

No, it's just the case you're using more make believe to justify your prior make believe. The last I heard, there was a massive die off of poppy fields in Afghanistan due to some mysterious blight, and the farmers and the Taliban are accusing the US of being behind it somehow:

Mysterious blight destroying Afghan poppy fields

So I can either believe you and your whackadoodle conspiracy claim that NATO invaded to preserve the world's heroin supply from the Taliban, or I can believe the Taliban and the opium farmers whackadoodle conspiracy claim that the US engineered some botanical bioweapon to destroy the poppy fields. You can't both be right.

If you're going to be wallowing in conspiracy mongoring I'd appreciate it if you would at least be consistent.

If you're going to attack a powerhouse country like Iran (located half way around the world from the USA), would it not make sense to first attack and take over the surrounding oil rich/resource rich countries so you can have military bases (and fuel) nearby to initiate your bombing and ground missions from? Or does it make more sense for the US to attack Iran from thousands of miles away with no access to oil/fuel in the immediate area?

Were you asleep during that whole Afghan invasion thing? That's literally what we did do. We enlisted/paid off/frightened every one of Afghanistan's neighbors and friends to go along with the offensive, mainly because when the attack occurred every country knew the US was going to go ape sh*t and noone wanted to be a target. Saudi Arabia withdrew their diplomatic recognition of Afghanistan, Pakistan opened up overland supply routes for us, Iran grudgingly allowed us to use their airspace to enter Afghanistan, and we even built air bases in Uzbekistan literally overnight. I wouldn't doubt it in the least if China helped us on the sly, either.

It's a good thing you're not a strategist for the American military. With your logic, you would have the entire armed forces decimated due to immense stupidity. But my guess is your "stupidity" is just an act for your little game of coverup, which obviously needs some brushing up.

You are mistaken. I don't particularly care if you think I'm stupid, that I'm a secret agent sent to spy on you, or whether I go around kicking pregnant dogs, so go ahead and insult away if such things are important to you. The only thing I care about is if you can show why anything I post here is incorrect, and it's evident to anyone reading your drivel that you know you can't.

Seriously, dude, if you can't even get your crackpot conspiracy stories past a nobody like me then what do you think is going to happen in any future "independent investigation" you might get?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

well it might the Dow or Ortho chem company's doing it , why must it the US all the time, after all they are in India. and just to make it clear as to which India, here is the link india.gov.in...

edit on 22-6-2011 by bekod because: added link

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join