It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Do you want to play a game" aka "put yourself in their shoes: how to pull of 9/11"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Many OS supporters talk of the impossibility of the gov't executing Operation 9/11.

They refer to the fact that the gov't is generally bad at doing these types of missions. They talk about the amount of people involved who would all talk.

They talk of the lack of det cord. They talk of hundreds of men rigging explosives.

They entirely rely on their assumption that only conventional methods and gear were used that day.

So let's play a game of "pretend". Maybe it will help lower some of the psychological defenses your mind has set up that filters anything "conspiracy" related.

So to those who support the OS, I ask you to "play" with me for a moment...

Imagine you are the government. Imagine you want to destroy the twin towers. Imagine you have access to military planners and experts and unlimited money and tech. Imagine you have the media as a perception controller.

Do you think you could do it?

That is not the same question as DID they do it. It is merely, COULD they do it.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Most definitely. And with ease. When you control the media, military and political field spectacles like this are easy to pull off.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

Oh, please have at it. Remember, not everyone that wears a uniform is willing to go along with anything that someone else tells them just because their rank may be a little higher. Also, remember that the "media" is not a worldwide monolith. Some "media" may not want to go along. Don't forget the witnesses on the ground! They may not all be willing to provide cover stories! So your planning will have to include complete and total control of all the effected areas!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

When you control the media, military and political field spectacles like this are easy to pull off.

Uhh Then why couldn't they squash Weiners weiner story?
Why couldn't Clinton get a BJ in private?
Why couldn't DSK grope a chambermaid?
It doesn't sound like they have ever been able to control the media.
The political field has always been out of control. Do or say anything to beat the other guy at the poles.

Just how do they fire or lay off employees and still keep them quiet for 10 years?

So eveyone in journalism school is taught to 'not investigate 911'? Would your 19 year old college kid keep quiet?

Secrets Secrets Secrets and no one gets drunk at parties anymore!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Im a "truther" so I know that they COULD / DID it. But the only control you would really need is the media. Through the media, all that dont support the OS will be discredited by the media puppets and the masses will believe it. Because what ever is said on (insert MSM channel_____________) must be true.

Im done trying to talk since into the minds of the OS believers. I think the biggest hurdle is that alot of people have a hard time understanding why OUR government would be part of such a horrible act. Well believe it, do you feel sorry for that pawn on your chess board when you sacrifice it for the safty of your rook. I think not. Use you heads OS believers there is a bigger picture than just a few thousand dead Americans.

Oh and by the way I love the US and I love my state even more. Im tired of OS'rs thinking Truthers are against America. geeez get your heads outta your butts.

~much love and have a good day~
edit on 20-6-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Doesn't seem like a game you should play in this day and age.

a little intelligence will tell you the reasons why I say this.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Take a long hard look at the political mess we are in and what tools have been used to achieve this mess.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So the US administration not only controls the US news media but that of Europe, the Middle East, Far East etc.
Really ?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
To the OP... I'd suggest stripping this back even further. Don't start by assuming the plan was to bring down the towers in a controlled manner, for example, nor that 'they' planned to create some extraordinarily elaborate optical illusion at the Pentagon. If it was a government conspiracy (by which, I mean, it involved the participation of a number of officials, whether from the White House and/or one or more government agencies), then assume they set out to do EXACTLY what the official account argues the alleged terrorists set out to do... hijack four planes and fly them into (presumably) four targets.

Now the 'how' is easy to see... just read up on Operation Gladio and the Stratgey of Tendion, as well as Operation Cyclone.
edit on 20-6-2011 by coughymachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
One wouldn't need control over 'All' the Media, Just 'Key Players'

though Rupert Murdoch pretty much controls all of Media,

Likewise, one wouldn't need to control 'All' of the 'Police/Fire' just 'Key Players'

These 'Globalist Elite' have Cables and Ties running through all aspects of 'Life'

Who ran the 'Security' when the Towers were 'shut Down' Prior to the Events, a member of the 'Bush Family'

All Coincidence Though,

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Who ran the 'Security' when the Towers were 'shut Down' Prior to the Events, a member of the 'Bush Family'

Lets ignore the fact, for the time being, that the towers were never shut down and concentrate on this first aspect of the "plan". The towers are shut down. Now how do you contain that little tidbit of info that would have been on every major news outlet and of course every local news outlet - that's major news, even if for only 24 hours. Hundreds of thousands of people accessed the towers every day including tourist. How do you keep that off of every local media outlet, off all the local radio stations and off the internet?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

One wouldn't need control over 'All' the Media, Just 'Key Players'

though Rupert Murdoch pretty much controls all of Media,

Likewise, one wouldn't need to control 'All' of the 'Police/Fire' just 'Key Players'

These 'Globalist Elite' have Cables and Ties running through all aspects of 'Life'

This the typical reasoning used but conspiracy theorists.

This the typical reasoning used but conspiracy theorists.

Rupert Murdock only owns two of the top 25 newspapers in the US.
Total circulation is 2.6 million. Much of one (Wall Street Journal) is international sales.
Numbers 2 through 4 accounts for 3.3 million.

So it’s safe to say that if you want to increase your sales, at the expense of a Murdock paper, you need to publish the inside story that he refuses to. But that kind of thinking doesn’t fit into a conspiracy story.

And I’d still like to find out how you hush the mouths of the employees you lay off? Or are you saying everybody involved is happily working and has no reason to spill the beans? I’d like to work for that company myself.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

They entirely rely on their assumption that only conventional methods and gear were used that day.

Obviously that it the assumption lol

If it's so easy to come up with new and innovative ways for demolition that go against conventional methods then the industry would be BOOMING with these ideas, which they are not...same old same old lol

Unless the government kidnapped the best demolition experts in the world and trapped them in a basement until they came up with a innovative way to take down a building that goes against conventional methods, then I doubt the likelihood of a CD. I already know a CD was impossible anyways, but still felt this needed to be addressed.
edit on 20-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Motive: Why do I want to destroy the Twin Towers?

Answer: I'm a part black white supermacist from Italy, an offshot of Mussolini's involvement with Hitler during WWII & I've never heard of the historical Moor Invasion, high ranking within the right wing of Italian government. Israel is completely surrounded by hostile Muslims so firing them up might be enough to kill off a whole mess of Jews, & Anti Terrorist laws are likely to make it easier to track resistance movements if my Macheavellian Nazi plot to take over the world is detected. Also, everyone will be looking at Islam and ignoring the PII conspiracy altogether if I pull it off.

How do I do it?

Answer: I trigger actual terrorists into doing it for me because they are superstitious and have never engaged in mind control research.

The date of 9/11 if you turn that 9 around is the date of P + the Roman numeral for 2, which is a well known fascist Italian Nazi Conspiracy, known to be connected to George W Bush, Argentina, & the CIA. Pentagon + Twin Towers. Benito Berlusconi, Prime Minister of Italy, found guilty of membership to PII in court, the month of 9/11 (same year) asserted the superiority of the West from Berlin, Germany, & claimed it would conquer Islam like it conquered Communism. Asserting Western Superiority from the capital of WWII's Nazi Germany seems like white pride to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
First off, I don't believe our government was behind 9/11.

But if I were the US government and I did want to pull off a terrorist attack, I'd try to be as least involved in the operation as I possibly could.

So, say I was planning 9/11. I would pay a sketchy middle eastern dude with strong leadership potential (Osama) to plan a massive terrorist attack. I would then let others in the US government know on a need-to-know basis what Osama was up to. Other than that, it would be a totally hands off operation.

I wouldn't use thermite to help bring the towers down, I wouldn't use virtual planes, I wouldn't shoot missiles into buildings and try to say it was a plane, and I wouldn't demolish extra buildings. Why wouldn't I do any of these? Because it makes no damn sense to do them!

That's why the truther movement has no credibility - because you guys look for a "smoking gun" that isn't there.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
just for fun reading purely Si Fi or is it??

The phone call;
"Hay cus, I have a problem , the EPA came in and said the towers have to many toxins and they must be gutted"
Is it one or two?
"It is all of them , the hole plaza"
The hole plaza?!!
"Yes"
How soon?
"Soon, the quicker the better."
I have a act i want to push through, this just might be a win win for us, you get what you want, I get want I want, and what this country needs.
"How will this be done"
You leave that to me, my dad has left me some contacts of his , just look for repair men...
so the work began, the "Repair men" did there work really well and fast no one payed attention to them, for they had the run of the place, they were the only ones allowed in or out, but if one payed any attention, one would see the tool boxes were lighter coming out than going in. end of part one
i have been thinking about this now i am not saying this happened nor was planed but if it was then ... the part's i left out was the 4 planes,the Pentagon, and why the tower's, the plaza had less workers than normal... well you can put that in.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The easiest answer is this: I would have payed Osama to carry out the attacks the EXACT same way the official story said.....but no that's never good enough for conspiracy theorists lol
edit on 20-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Absolutely not. I have sat down and ran through it countless times, thinking of how every possible loose end would be tied up.

This first part debunks the "No Plane" theory.

You figure you're operating within the vicinity of close to 15 million people, specifically around (estimating) 300,000 tourists every day, all of which are carrying their own personal form of camera, cell phone, or video camera. Although the consumer-available technology in 2001 was not as advanced as it is now with iPhones and other smart phones, youtube is a perfect example that those tourists could've had some type of recording device out and ready in a matter of seconds. So now you figure you have a supposed limited window of time to operate within. In this specific (undoubtedly small per the situation) window of time, all Aircraft Control Stations will be offline/manipulated by government Agents, all news cameras will be directed otherwise but ready to cut to the predisposed footage, and all air traffic around the city including helicopters and military personnel are either grounded and or not focusing on that area.

If the footage was constructed in a program and then fed to the news agencies to be ran. You'd then have to collaborate with every news station's anchors, cameramen and production managers to roll the desired footage at the correct time, and then avoid any possible callers that would've seen real events and pitch them to the news. You'd have to detain and question all members at news stations as well as tourists and find a way to make sure they don't reveal anything they saw. You'd have to employ all the people who would work on the video and story, editors, 3D renderers and graphics engineers, who would then have to be either killed off or paid off afterwards, making sure they never leaked to a website. The work would have to be so flawless that it would fool a whole world, including people who spend hours a day working in 3D Render programs and who could recontrcut the event and find problems.

Onto the idea that the government was involved in 9/11, but there were real planes and real hijackers:

In all honesty, I do think it is just too BIG of a conspiracy. There is definitely a possibility that they could've known about the attacks and let them occur in order to push an agenda. However, its still the biggest risk in American history. I would have to consider possible leaks, loose ends, unclassified documents, and then the single most OVERLOOKED reason that would deter me from contributing to such large conspiracy: ATS

The government knows we, the conspiracy theorists, exist. They know that everything that is put on MSM or out on the WWW is instantly critiqued and examined for all flaws. Everything from 9/11 tapes to Declassified Government Papers to Hubble Space Photographs. They would know that they would have to be absolutely FLAWLESS in execution to avoid the slightest bit of credible evidence against or plausible deniability of the given story. I understand nobody is perfect, however, if this was a deep-rooted conspiracy that undoubtedly cost millions of dollars and our foreign relationships...even started a war...we would not be able to post pictures and documents on conspiracy websites to try to expose a conspiracy!! How ignorant are we to think we can expose a national conspiracy that cost the lives of 3,000 American citizens instantly and thousands more in the future, simply by examining cell phone footage around the internet...which they control in the first place??

Solution: The governments hands are dirty...but total involvement in this kind of event is too risky.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I Apologize for saying 'Shut Down'

I Meant about the 'Power Outage' that in fact employees discussed

world911truth.org...

Gary Corbett is a former employee of Fiduciary Trust Company International, a bank that occupied the 90th and the 94th to 97th floors of World Trade Center Two (the South Tower) and which lost 96 employees during the September 11 attacks. Corbett, who worked on the 97th floor, says there was a ‘power down’ on the week-end prior to September 11 for approximately 24 to 36 hours. During this period, he says, “there was a complete breakdown of security that weekend because of the power down.”

According to Corbett, the power down started on Friday night, at close of business and only came back on Sunday afternoon.

“You have to understand how unprecedented the power down was. To shutdown all of our financial systems, all inter-related and with connections and feeds to may outside vendors and suppliers was a major piece of work. Additionally, the power outage meant that many of the ‘ordinary’ building features were not operating, such as security locks on doors, cameras, lighting, etc.”

—Scott Forbes, former WTC employee

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Thanks for all the reply's. I agree that I should have scaled back my original post to ask how would you pull it off?

And no, I am not asking in any way to incite or suggest that people should plan things. This is more of a hypothetical scenario I am asking about. I was just interested in having those who support the OS to IMAGINE a scenario where if they had the resources I alluded to, and were top officials, COULD they do it.

I understand it is a touchy subject, I am thinking about it more in a simulation/fantasy scenario. No disrespect intended.

So rather than "truthers" telling you how it happened and you scoffing at it...just imagine you were tasked with coming up with the operation.

Perhaps you can't...perhaps it just shows the OS is true? Who knows.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join