It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Rogers On The Ratigan Show, Tells Viewers To Get Ready To Protect Themselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Jim Rogers suggests, like many other experts, that Greece is bankrupt and bail out is not going to solve the problem. He says that spending needs to be cut and debts written off, similarly to what happened in the aftermath of World War II, or in other words: taking our loss and "reset" the system. He says that bail-outs are merely favoring Wall-street and politicians. If the mentioned 40% of all political contributions is truly coming from banks, it's obvious why bankers are never going to be prosecuted. Let me guess, the remaining 60% is made up of the pharmacy industry, the arms industry and the Israel lobby. Corporate America, hell yeah!

Anyway, I've read the suggestion of writing off the debts as only viable solution before, but the man who said so also claimed that it requires people to get closer with one another, but right now - people are so blinded by greed and unprepared to surrender their artificial wealth, that it wouldn't surprise me if they have planned another World War that allows us to restructure the financial system, unfortunately, I bet the very same criminals will take control of that new system.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I am getting tired of protecting myself from things that people tell me to get ready for and never happens. Let the ball drop and let us get on with it, or quit crying wolf. Quit telling me to duck, if there is not anything coming.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Be careful what your wish for. It seems to me that many people on ATS think that we're playing a computer game; a simple game over means you can start over again. Do you really realize the magnitude of what's heading our way?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I think I do.

But if it is going to happen then let it happen. Quit delaying the inevitable. No, I do not want "it" to happen, but if whatever is coming regardless, I am ready to man up and get face to face with it and take care of business and get to work on setting things right.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
...that it wouldn't surprise me if they have planned another World War that allows us to restructure the financial system, unfortunately, I bet the very same criminals will take control of that new system.

Wouldn't suprise me either. In fact, I think that's the grand plan.

While silly people think the elite are focused on financial wealth, they're actually concentrating on expanding their power. Money to them is simply a tool to do this.

When they crash and rebuild the system, you can guarantee the currency will be electronic only.

Imagine the power...

If you are dependant on money for your survival, I suggest shutting up and doing as you're told.
edit on 20/6/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Big fan of Dylan Ratigan and Jim Rogers. Love when he repeatedly asks why Americans continue to pay taxes, why people continue to cooperate with a corrupt system.

Some personal favorites:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

if they have planned another World War that allows us to restructure the financial system, unfortunately, I bet the very same criminals will take control of that new system.

Forget the financial system. That's not important (they can always create magic money. :lol ) A global war brings a lot of fantastic things. Like new technology and new medical discoveries. And delivered very fast compared to peacetime research.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

This guy is telling people to protect their investments.
But we've been talking about that for years on ATS.
This idea is not new to those who have paid attention.
I'm glad to see the word getting out more.
But you know what they say:
"The more people talk about it, the faster it will happen."

I guess we have to keep our collective arms in on this next roller coaster.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Dylan Ratigan is one of the people in this world
I would really like to meet and have a conversation
with. I probably have more questions for him than
I have beer money. lmao

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
World War 3 has already started since US staged 911 terrorist attacks.

It's just that the intensity is not there.
■ US has no guts to take on the rising dragon China (teenage stage) despite the abilities to print more money either in public or secret.
■ Arab countries have no guts to take on Israel despite all their rant against Israeli violence.
■ Israel has no guts to take on Iran despite Iran's anti-Israel sentiments.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
"40% of all political contributions coming from banks"...

Doesn't that really say it all? But guess what, the banks were BANKRUPT, the bankers no longer had the power. It was an opportunity to wrestle control back from the mega banks but instead the government was coerced and threatened into passing these bailouts. Instead the minions in DC who work for these jackals bowed down to their masters.

From the first banker bailout under Bush:

edit on 29-6-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join