It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Mod. Inc Admits To Spraying Toxic Pollutant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by BanMePlz
Silver iodide does not need preliminary clouds. It can create clouds from the moisture in the air which is in the high atmosphere.

That goes against all known cloud seeding and meteorology. Got a source, since apparently physics have changed recently?

Water molecules in the atmosphere will combine to form clouds.

Silver iodide does the same thing, it just speeds up the process.

Cloud seeding causes precipitation, not clouds.

All i was saying is that you do not need clouds to already be present. That is false information.

Since when?

the only cloud you need is the silver iodide chemtrail.

The person i was talking to is obviously trying to hide the fact..

Laughable, it doesn't even look like a cloud, or contrail.

Laughable? What are you? 12? Are we gonna start insulting each other now because you will lose..

Silver iodide causes precipitation which causes clouds to form.

A giant chemtrail of silver iodide will create clouds in the atmosphere where there is tons of water.. No preliminary cloud is needed.

And in addition to that, they can add viruses, bacteria, and other carcinogens to supply their retarded depopulation agenda..

Anyway, you know you are touching on sensitive subjects when the disinformationists come out of their cowardly little shadowy corner and start spewing garbage.

Then again, when they reveal themselves, you know who they are so i guess thats a good thing.
edit on 20-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: added

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Silver iodide does not need preliminary clouds. It can create clouds from the moisture in the air which is in the high atmosphere.

Water molecules in the atmosphere will combine to form clouds.

Silver iodide does the same thing, it just speeds up the process.

no it doesn't - clouds form when water precipitates out of the air due to atmospheric conditions - principally temperature and density. silver iodide has nothing to do with that process!

All i was saying is that you do not need clouds to already be present. That is false information.

the only cloud you need is the silver iodide chemtrail.

silver iodide is not clouds tho - it is a crystal with a simlar structure to ice - hence super-cooled water can form ice on it easily.

Water requires somethign to nucleate upon to make ice - dust, soot, etc are common nucleations at low level. At higher level there are sometimes no nucleation sources - so adding silver iodide creates nucleation sites and allows ice to form.

The person i was talking to is obviously trying to hide the fact..

Why, i dont know..

Probably because it simply isn't true - I think you ahve been badly misled by someone somewhere!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

[

that is completely backwards dude!!

A giant chemtrail of silver iodide will create clouds in the atmosphere where there is tons of water.. No preliminary cloud is needed.

And in addition to that, they can add viruses, bacteria, and other carcinogens to supply their retarded depopulation agenda..

So you must have some evidence for this then??

We'd be happy for you to tell us what the evidence is...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Wow, so next time I see the sky fill with vapor that doesn't represent clouds I can say they are just seeding the air because everyone deserves rain!

Oh, that is right those are contrails that will last throughout the day!

But I shouldn't be worried because it is legal; fracking is legal so I shouldn't worry about that either!

However, you eat toxins everyday in your food; oh great, so now because we are already being poisoned we shouldn't gripe about our air!

People are just full of excuses here; the fact remains is that a chemical is purposefully put into the Atmosphere to do something other than what Nature intended! It is wrong and it "likely" means they will put something else up there just as easily! Legal but wrong, deceptive and covert I would say! Ask anyone that doesn't get to see the Sun all day because of the haze that fills the sky; not clouds at all!

Case closed, they admitted to spraying toxic pollutants! Now back to our toxic dinners and the "oh so honest" News at 5!

edit on 6/20/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

[

that is completely backwards dude!!

So you must have some evidence for this then??

We'd be happy for you to tell us what the evidence is...

Hey, listen up because im about to leave, i see the trolls have come out and are trying to bait me, so i will eave you with these words of wisdom. by the way, now that i have your attention, get a life and care for the future.

Silver iodide is thrown into the atmosphere. The silver iodide attracts water molecules in the atmosphere, the water molecules gather on the surface of the silver iodide, and then the clouds form just as water droplets combine with each other.

You guys are just trying to piss me off, i know your pathetic tactics.. Too bad you cant fight in real life, or we would all be able to settle this and filter all of you cowards out.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
People are just full of excuses here; the fact remains is that a chemical is purposefully put into the Atmosphere to do something other than what Nature intended!

well that's everything othe than breathing and farting - are you going to stop using your car sometime soon??

It is wrong and it "likely" means they will put something else up there just as easily! Legal but wrong, deceptive and covert I would say!

deceptive and covert because they are all public companies, with advertising, that are consulted by public and private organisations, etc??

Ask anyone that doesn't get to see the Sun all day because of the haze that fills the sky; not clouds at all!

go have a look at MODIS and see all teh cloudless sky all around the world every day - rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Case closed, they admitted to spraying toxic pollutants!

And this somehow closes the case on "chemtrails" made by airliners at 30,000 feet??

chemmies often say "use your common sense"....well I think in your case you should take their advice!!
edit on 20-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

More scaremongering with absolutely no basis in fact. I was almost surprised.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
People are just full of excuses here; the fact remains is that a chemical is purposefully put into the Atmosphere to do something other than what Nature intended!

well that's everything othe than braething and farting - are you going to stop using your car sometime soon??

It is wrong and it "likely" means they will put something else up there just as easily! Legal but wrong, deceptive and covert I would say!

deceptive and covert because htey are all public companies, with advertising, that are consulted by public and private organisations, etc??

Ask anyone that doesn't get to see the Sun all day because of the haze that fills the sky; not clouds at all!

go have a look at MODIS and see all teh cloudless sky all around the world every day - rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Case closed, they admitted to spraying toxic pollutants!

And this somehow closes the case on "chemtrails" made by airliners at 30,000 feet??

chemmies often say "use your common sense"....well I think in your case you should take their advice!!

You standing up for these people just shows tons about your character.

You breathe the same air! Why do you stick up for these people? You think its gonna save you? You have some kind of distorted concept of loyalty?

I dont get it.

That goes out to all of you out there who support this stupidity...
edit on 20-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Silver iodide is thrown into the atmosphere. The silver iodide attracts water molecules in the atmosphere, the water molecules gather on the surface of the silver iodide, and then the clouds form just as water droplets combine with each other..

WRONG WRONG WRONG. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, in how cloud seeding is done via silver iodide.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Silver iodide is thrown into the atmosphere.

correct - more or less....

The silver iodide attracts water molecules in the atmosphere, the water molecules gather on the surface of the silver iodide,

Not quite correct - silver iodide does NOT "attract water molecules" - what it does is provide a nucleation site for water droplets already in the air to freeze on.

Water will not freeze at 0 degrees C unless ther is a nucleation site for the ice crystals to form - without nucleation water can remain liquid as low as -40 degreex C.

See en.wikipedia.org...

and then the clouds form just as water droplets combine with each other.

No - the water droplets are already there in the form of clouds - that is what the silver ioded interacts with - droplets, not molecules.

You guys are just trying to piss me off,

i'm trying to provide you with factual informatino to correct your mistake.

I am sorry if this is pissing you off, but hte motto of this site is "Deny ignorance", nad you obviously do not know how silver iodide works.

i know your pathetic tactics.. Too bad you cant fight in real life, or we would all be able to settle this and filter all of you cowards out.

So potentially beating me up would somehow change eth laws of physicans and make your mistake correct??

How does that work??

edit on 21-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Hey, listen up because im about to leave, i see the trolls have come out and are trying to bait me, so i will eave you with these words of wisdom. by the way, now that i have your attention, get a life and care for the future.

Thanks bro, I hope you do something in the future to combat the evil chemtrails.

By whom? Jesus christ himself?

The silver iodide attracts water molecules in the atmosphere, the water molecules gather on the surface of the silver iodide, and then the clouds form just as water droplets combine with each other.

Nope. The silver iodide molecules provide a surface for water vapour from inside the cloud to attach, where it freezes and falls because it becomes too heavy. That's how it causes precipitation. You need to stop watching so much Glenn Beck.

You guys are just trying to piss me off, i know your pathetic tactics.. Too bad you cant fight in real life, or we would all be able to settle this and filter all of you cowards out.

Wow, you are very tough there behind the computer screen mister. Sorry we challenged your faith, but it doesn't make you any less wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Silver iodide is thrown into the atmosphere. The silver iodide attracts water molecules in the atmosphere, the water molecules gather on the surface of the silver iodide, and then the clouds form just as water droplets combine with each other..

WRONG WRONG WRONG. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, in how cloud seeding is done via silver iodide.

See? This is how they try to piss you off. Its schoolyard tactics people. Thats how these people operate. Freemasons, corrupt politicians, corrupt cops, they all act on the principle of immaturity and instigation. Thats why the world they claim to run, is falling apart at the seams. Because they dont know what the hell they are doing, running around like immature little brats.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

See? This is how they try to piss you off. Its schoolyard tactics people. Thats how these people operate. Freemasons, corrupt politicians, corrupt cops, they all act on the principle of immaturity and instigation. Thats why the world they claim to run, is falling apart at the seams. Because they dont know what the hell they are doing, running around like immature little brats.

Poisoning the well with baseless claims.

Got any evidence to bring to the table?

I'll wait.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Thanks bro, I hope you do something in the future to combat the evil chemtrails.

By whom? Jesus christ himself?

The silver iodide attracts water molecules in the atmosphere, the water molecules gather on the surface of the silver iodide, and then the clouds form just as water droplets combine with each other.

Nope. The silver iodide molecules provide a surface for water vapour from inside the cloud to attach, where it freezes and falls because it becomes too heavy. That's how it causes precipitation. You need to stop watching so much Glenn Beck.

Wow, you are very tough there behind the computer screen mister. Sorry we challenged your faith, but it doesn't make you any less wrong.

Yay, i like talking to brainwashed sheeple, it isnt a total waste of my time *sarcasm.

Like i said, you dont need a cloud. Water vapor is in the atmosphere.

Oh, and let me tell you what i think about your I.Q: if i told you that jesus himself threw the silver iodide into the atmosphere, you would probably believe me.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Sorry if facts piss you off, but when you spout nonsense and act like you know how silver iodide is used, well I am going to call you out on it, because you were totally wrong.

I am guessing you have not the slightest experience with anything with cloud seeding or silver iodide, huh?

edit on 20-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

for what people?

For a company going about their lawfull, public, well understood business that is no harm to anyone?

Why is it that you are attacking them? there's no poisonous levels of silver iodide in the air, they aren't doing you any harm, other people are willing to pay them because they think it does some good, but apparently you think they need me to defend them??

You breathe the same air! Why do you stick up for these people? You think its gonna save you? You have some kind of distorted concept of loyalty?

I think I have a very sound concept of what is actually hapening, and how much danger it actually represents, and how much bad is being done - and there is no danger and no bad. Just you ranting off about something your clearly do not understand.

What's worse about you is that you have had the process explained...and you deliberately choose to not understand - Iyou deliberately ignore reality, you deliberately ignore science.

the only stupidity here is those who deliberately ignore facts and science to persue their scaremongering religon.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

correct

The silver iodide attracts water molecules in the atmosphere, the water molecules gather on the surface of the silver iodide,

Not quite correct - silver iodide does NOT "attract water molecules" - what it does is provide a nucleation site for water droplets already in the air to freeze on.

Water will not freeze at 0 degrees C unless ther is a nucleation site for the ice crystals to form - without nucleation water can remain liquid as low as -40 degreex C.

See en.wikipedia.org...

and then the clouds form just as water droplets combine with each other.

No - the water droplets are already there in the form of clouds - that is what the silver ioded interacts with - droplets, not molecules.

You guys are just trying to piss me off,

i'm trying to provide you with factual informatino to correct your mistake.

I am sorry if this is pissing you off, but hte motto of this site is "Deny ignorance", nad you obviously do not know how silver iodide works.

i know your pathetic tactics.. Too bad you cant fight in real life, or we would all be able to settle this and filter all of you cowards out.

So potentially beating me up would somehow change eth laws of physicans and make your mistake correct??

How does that work??

The silver iodide creates surface area for the water molecules to form into clouds.

Thats all im gonna say, im not gonna sit here and follow your wikipedia references all night i dont need them...
edit on 20-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Sorry if facts piss you off, but when you spout nonsense and act like you know how silver iodide is used, well I am going to call you out on it, because you were totally wrong.

I am guessing you have not the slightest experience with anything with cloud seeding or silver iodide, huh?

edit on 20-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

Silver iodide provides surface area for the water molecules to gather. Period. End of story. Im done talking to you simpletons..

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Yay, i like talking to brainwashed sheeple, it isnt a total waste of my time *sarcasm.

You're listening to 'chemtrail' sites on faith alone, and I'm the sheep?

Like i said, you dont need a cloud. Water vapor is in the atmosphere.

Yes, you said that. But you're wrong, that is not how cloud seeding works. Got a source supporting your daft claim?

Oh, and let me tell you what i think about your I.Q: if i told you that jesus himself threw the silver iodide into the atmosphere, you would probably believe me.

Petty, baseless insults, I'm hardly surprised.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

for what people?

For a company going about their lawfull, public, well understood business that is no harm to anyone?

Why is it that you are attacking them? there's no poisonous levels of silver iodide in hte air, they aren't doing you any harm, other peole are willing to pay them because they think it does some good, but apparently you think they need me to defend them??

I think I have a very sound concept of what is actually hapening, and how much danger it actually represents, and how much bad is being done - and there is no danger, no bad, jsut you ranting off about something your clearly do not understand.

What's worse about you is that you have had the process explained...and you deliberately choose to not understand - Iyou deliberately ignore reality, you deliberately ignore science.

the only stupidity here is those who deliberately ignore facts and science to persue their scaremongering religon.

You didnt explain anything. all you are doing is spouting misinformation. Thats all you are good for apparently.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join