It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Mod. Inc Admits To Spraying Toxic Pollutant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Has anyone actually watched/listened to the conversation in the video?
The silver iodide is admitted, now how many times through history do we learn of things that were done in secret? They can claim natural contrails or silver iodide seeding is all that's going on, but some of us don't really feel secure trusting the word of corporations/government revolving door inbred cotton heads in suits.

How about the debunkers drink a nice glass of sodium fluoride or silver iodide? If it's so safe, go take a nice chug of the stuff in some water. Do you feel ANY amount of those toxic substances are SAFE for YOU to consume?

Do you actually know the slightest thing about cloud seeding, or are you just fear mongering and speculating, in order to evangelize for the chemtrail religion?

Can you show water test that has shown silver iodide showing up, and especially in appreciable amounts? What do yo do about the chemicals that you release from your car, and the toxic chemicals where you live?

Toxicity has to do with the DOSAGE, I know that involves numbers so that makes it hard for chemmies to understand, but just because something is toxic a a high level, does not mean therefore that any potential theoretical contact is then the same.

For all of us, can you come up with a scenario from cloud seeding where someone gets exposed to that much silver iodide as just chomping on a flare? No, you cant. You are just another chemmie, spreading fear.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Toxicity has to do with the DOSAGE, I know that involves numbers so that makes it hard for chemmies to understand, but just because something is toxic a a high level, does not mean therefore that any potential theoretical contact is then the same.

For all of us, can you come up with a scenario from cloud seeding where someone gets exposed to that much silver iodide as just chomping on a flare? No, you cant. You are just another chemmie, spreading fear.

Lets not forget that many things you consume daily are toxic including many vitamins and minerals that will kill you if you ingest too much of it.

Alcohol is toxic... WATER is toxic .. too much of it will kill you

As pointed out, dosage is the key .. people consume silver .. you can buy ingest-able silver even today in colloidal form..

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Alcohol is toxic... WATER is toxic .. too much of it will kill you

As pointed out, dosage is the key .. people consume silver .. you can buy ingest-able silver even today in colloidal form..

Isnt it ironic, that some peddles of the for-profit chemtrail conspiracy, have actually encouraged people to ingest silver, talking about how good it is for you?

So apparently it must be good for you, I mean the people who invented the chemtrail conspiracy in order to sell things like silver supplements, would not exactly lie to people, would they?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

The pilot said you can't tell the difference between the silver iodide and a natural contrail. He said those chemical trails mimic ice crystals. How do we know "for sure" that they are doing more than just what the people are aware of? They are spraying a toxic pollutant, in ANY amount, is insanity! Just because it's "well known for a long time now" doesn't make it right.

They intentionally poison drinking water with a well known toxic poison..... insane.
They intentionally spray toxic pollutants in the air..... insane.
Now you actually believe these same people are looking out for your best interests and care about your health?

They are spraying crap on us and we are breathing it in all the time, then we go inside and drink the stuff in ALL our beverages. Do you think you juice and beer are made with all natural spring water? Hell No! These companies use tap water with sodium fluoride to produce all the juices and beer everyone consumes, WAY over the safe levels of sodium fluoride consumption.

And if you haven't noticed... everyone is sick and on medications, well almost everyone. 20 years ago I might've known 1 out of 100 people on some kind of medication, now it's 4 out of 5 people in the USA.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Of course not, the only side ill-effect is turning a smurfy shade of blue, and who doesn't like blue? .. seriously though, I've seen that side effect and it's pretty creepy but the people still swear by chugging their silver.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The difference is that one is regular while the other is chronic:

Potential Health Effects
Eye: May cause eye irritation.
Skin: May cause skin irritation. Can cause eczema and rash.
Ingestion: May cause irritation of the digestive tract. The toxicological properties of this substance have not been fully investigated. Chronic ingestion of iodides during pregnancy has resulted in fetal death, severe goiter, and cretinoid appearance of the newborn.
Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation. May cause effects similar to those described for ingestion. The toxicological properties of this substance have not been fully investigated.

Chronic: Chronic inhalation or ingestion of silver salts may cause argyria characterized by a permanent blue-gray discoloration of the eyes, skin, mucous membranes, and internal organs. This malady results from the accumulation of silver in the body. Chronic ingestion of iodides during pregnancy has resulted in fetal death, severe goiter, and cretinoid appearance of the newborn.

Prolonged exposure to iodides may produce iodism in sensitive individuals. Symptoms could include skin rash, running nose and headache.

fscimage.fishersci.com...

I hope the msds sheet for silver iodide is enough of proof?

Did you read that last part?
edit on 20-6-2011 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The pilot said you can't tell the difference between the silver iodide and a natural contrail. He said those chemical trails mimic ice crystals. How do we know "for sure" that they are doing more than just what the people are aware of? They are spraying a toxic pollutant, in ANY amount, is insanity! Just because it's "well known for a long time now" doesn't make it right.

They intentionally poison drinking water with a well known toxic poison..... insane.
Now you actually believe these same people are looking out for your best interests and care about your health?

They are spraying crap on us and we are breathing it in all the time, then we go inside and drink the stuff in ALL our beverages. Do you think you juice and beer are made with all natural spring water? Hell No! These companies use tap water with sodium fluoride to produce all the juices and beer everyone consumes, WAY over the safe levels of sodium fluoride consumption.

And if you haven't noticed... everyone is sick and on medications, well almost everyone. 20 years ago I might've known 1 out of 100 people on some kind of medication, now it's 4 out of 5 people in the USA.

I showed a photo of a cloud seeding in action, silver iodide is denser than water vapor, I'm sorry it just is.. yes silver iodide sprays have the same color as puffy white clouds but they don't have the same density and quickly begin falling.. it's when you spray the iodide into a storm cloud that it mimics ice crystals and causes rain as it reacts with the dense moisture in the cloud.

Do you not understand how it works? .. this has turned into a debate about cloud seeding safety and less from the point .. the point being that cloud seeding isn't the chemtrail phenomena.. it's safety can be another topic, I'm on the fence there.. but ultimately I suspect that silver iodide sprayed in the atmosphere will largely be dispersed and harmless by the time it hits the ground.. and while it's toxic ( as is water, as are many vitamins and minerals ) .. firepilot said it best.. dosage is the key.. our body can process silver iodid and in low dosages it will pass through our system without ill effect... toxicity occurs when there's a build up of something that prevents our body from being able to process it properly or fast enough.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
double post
edit on 20-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I've seen colloidal silver cure MRSA. I make it myself and have used it for a few years now. I no longer get the Flu every Winter like I use to. I personally love the stuff compared to antibiotics that bacteria can become immune to.
And the blue Santa Clause guy did way too much of the stuff, but everyone loves to use him as an example of why it's bad for you. He may be blue, but he's doing just fine health-wise. If I turn blue, then I'll come back here and eat crow.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Do you know that these projects are permitted by state environmental agencies? If you have evidence that they are part of it, or if there are there are other things being introduced into the seeding flares, then go tell them.

Here is a question. Lets look at a Hail Suppression project, like in Canada for example. If insurance companies are paying them to seed hail producing thunderstorms with silver iodide, hoping to mitigate hail damage losses, then why would WMI at their own cost and to risk losing the contracts, make faulty contaminanted flares with other substances in them?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

An unsourced wikipedia quote is reliable? Since when?

Strange. I can't seem to find silver iodide listed as a pollutant in the Clean Water Act as the wikipedia quote claims.
scorecard.goodguide.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Nutter

Strange. I can't seem to find silver iodide listed as a pollutant in the Clean Water Act as the wikipedia quote claims.

I linked to the MSDS sheet for it also. I guess you missed that?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I showed a photo of a cloud seeding in action, silver iodide is denser than water vapor, I'm sorry it just is.. yes silver iodide sprays have the same color as puffy white clouds but they don't have the same density and quickly begin falling.. it's when you spray the iodide into a storm cloud that it mimics ice crystals and causes rain as it reacts with the dense moisture in the cloud.

Do you not understand how it works? .. this has turned into a debate about cloud seeding safety and less from the point .. the point being that cloud seeding isn't the chemtrail phenomena.. it's safety can be another topic, I'm on the fence there.. but ultimately I suspect that silver iodide sprayed in the atmosphere will largely be dispersed and harmless by the time it hits the ground.. and while it's toxic ( as is water, as are many vitamins and minerals ) .. firepilot said it best.. dosage is the key.. our body can process silver iodid and in low dosages it will pass through our system without ill effect... toxicity occurs when there's a build up of something that prevents our body from being able to process it properly or fast enough.

How about giving yourself a "small dosage" of silver iodide and/or sodium fluoride every day in a glass of water, then tell me it's harmless after doing that for about a year or so. Yes it may not be that harmful in small amounts, but over long period of time, it will break down your immune system.

You also don't know "for sure" that all the sustained contrails are just natural contrails, there really isn't PROOF either way that they are natural or chemical, you just choose to believe everything is okey dokey. I'm not so trusting of known BS artists and liars.
edit on 20-6-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Nutter

Funny how chemtrailers lie and have said over and over, it is a "Priority Pollutant" in the Clean Water Act, but it never seems to be in that list. Hmmmm

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

but ultimately I suspect that silver iodide sprayed in the atmosphere will largely be dispersed and harmless by the time it hits the ground..

But, yet Portland just drained millions of gallons of water because of a few ounces of urine? Which BTW, urine has no toxicity that I am aware of.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

I got mine from a slightly better resource than wikipedia, also the symptoms described there are for chronic exposure...

The ones I linked to aren't for chronic exposure:

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Nutter

I got mine from a slightly better resource than wikipedia, also the symptoms described there are for chronic exposure...

The ones I linked to aren't for chronic exposure:

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Well, I got mine from an even BETTER source. The actual MSDS sheet for the stuff.

I guess "debunkers" really don't read what is posted?

Here, I'll help you out since it's so hard to actually read:

Potential Health Effects
Eye: May cause eye irritation.
Skin: May cause skin irritation. Can cause eczema and rash.
Ingestion: May cause irritation of the digestive tract. The toxicological properties of this substance have not been fully investigated. Chronic ingestion of iodides during pregnancy has resulted in fetal death, severe goiter, and cretinoid appearance of the newborn.
Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation. May cause effects similar to those described for ingestion. The toxicological properties of this substance have not been fully investigated.

Chronic: Chronic inhalation or ingestion of silver salts may cause argyria characterized by a permanent blue-gray discoloration of the eyes, skin, mucous membranes, and internal organs. This malady results from the accumulation of silver in the body. Chronic ingestion of iodides during pregnancy has resulted in fetal death, severe goiter, and cretinoid appearance of the newborn.

Prolonged exposure to iodides may produce iodism in sensitive individuals. Symptoms could include skin rash, running nose and headache.

fscimage.fishersci.com...

edit on 20-6-2011 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

Yes, yes I did miss it. But that's not the EPA is it?
BTW, Do you know what "chronic exposure" means?
www.greenfacts.org...
edit on 6/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Nutter

I didn't see "sodium fluoride" on that list either, or any relative to it, and it's highly toxic... but if they admit that on their list, they'd have to remove it from the water. I'd say the same applies to what they're spraying.
In fact, most of the chemicals listed look like the ingredients on a package of Ramen noodles.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Nutter

Yes, yes I did miss it. But that's not the EPA is it?
Do you know what "chronic exposure" means?
www.greenfacts.org...

edit on 6/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

You mean the same EPA that allowed the 9/11 workers to get sick and die of unnatural causes?

Yup...I REALLY trust them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join