It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Mod. Inc Admits To Spraying Toxic Pollutant

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by randyvs

Here is a nice pdf you can read on the subject of contrails. It should clear everything up for you.

Thats actually a pretty good file. I am surprised that some of the chemtrail promoters did not steal some of those, especially the C-130 MAFFS with the twin retardant pipes sticking out, with the pools of red below them.

I always thought though that the ANG MAFFS airtankers were really only good enough for marking the mountains that the real airtankers would come in and drop on

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

That file should be required reading for anyone who wants to add to the chemtrail theory.

Unfortunately it's been around for many years, and nobody pays it any attention.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
reply to post by firepilot

That file should be required reading for anyone who wants to add to the chemtrail theory.

Unfortunately it's been around for many years, and nobody pays it any attention.

I really never even saw it until just now and I have been involved in refuting chemtrail ignorance since 2000.

But for 95 percent of chemtrailers, they would disregard it anyways.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Basically reinforces what you've said and reduces chemtrails to a very low low probability. So absolutely.
It would be unreasonable for me not to embrace this explanation.
I'm of the mind that chemtrails are a possibility. But if they ever do use them, we won't be standing around complaining it.

edit on 1-7-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

No it doesnt! Silver Iodide acts by attracting water particles in the air. You dont need clouds to already be there. that information is false information.

The most common seeding agent is microscopic sized particles of silver iodide. These silver iodide particles are dispersed either from the ground or aircraft. We also have experience using less common seeding materials for specialized applications. Typical precipitation increases from the programs range from 10 to 15 percent (in wintertime cold climate areas) to 20 to 25 percent (in more maritime tropical regions) over what would have occurred naturally. Users of this technology range from irrigation districts, municipalities, hydroelectric facilities and recreational areas (ski areas). Please contact us for further information.

www.nawcinc.com...

So how does this work with microscopic sized particles? :puz

Inquiring minds want to know....

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

No it doesnt! Silver Iodide acts by attracting water particles in the air. You dont need clouds to already be there. that information is false information.

Here is where you confused me because of this....

How is the cloud seeding accomplished?

Cloud seeding materials are released via ground-based and/or airborne systems (see pictures). Determination of the best suited method or combination of methods for a given project is based upon an assessment of a variety of factors. The seeding materials are applied to the clouds (sometimes targeted very carefully into very specific portions of clouds) so that the material has adequate time to affect the precipitation process, so the effect will be focused over the intended geographic area.

www.nawcinc.com...

So then maybe you should contact these people and tell them they are not just cloud seeding but making tons of people sick and you never know maybe they will stop seeding.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

See I don't care who your condescending crap is aimed at. You only assume that I do. It only makes you look
less intelligent to others no matter how it makes you feel.

Ah....more burning irony!!

If condescending crap isn't your thing then you're going ot have a hard time coping with ATS.

But good luck anyway.

All you have to do to realise how it makes you appear ?
Is find somneone else on these boards, that operates in such manner. If that dosn't do it for you ? Then please continue by all means.

And again in english please?

Or you could comment on all the non-condescending crap I wrote as well, rather than giving me another opportunity to reply to your whining.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

If condescending crap isn't your thing then you're going ot have a hard time coping with ATS.

I'll admit that the first six months here were a struggle at times. Didn't have a clue about how a place like this works. Figured it all out for my self tho and the last year and half have been a breeze. Thanks for the tip tho rookie.
The only reason I can think of, as to why you use the word whining ? Most likely the one you hear the most. So again, by all means, continue.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join