It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Mod. Inc Admits To Spraying Toxic Pollutant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This was uploaded to Youtube recently, it is a recorded conversation with a pilot from Weather Modification Inc.

The pilot explains what they are spraying in contract areas, he states that they are using "Silver Iodide" to seed clouds. The pilot states that the particles mimic ice crystals...fake ice.... which to the ground viewer, it would be very difficult to determine between real contrail and the silver iodide trails.

Here is what wikipedia says about Silver Iodide...

Under the guidelines of the United States Environmental Protection Agency Clean Water Act, silver iodide is considered a hazardous substance, a priority pollutant, and a toxic pollutant. Chronic ingestion of iodides may produce “iodism”, which may be manifested by skin rash, running nose, headache, irritation of the mucous membranes, weakness, anemia, loss of weight and general depression. Chronic inhalation, ingestion or skin contact with silver compounds may cause argyria characterized by blue-gray discoloration of the eyes, skin and mucous membranes.

en.wikipedia.org...

The pilot states that there are several Weather Mod agencies around the USA, and that the North Dakota facility has contracts as far away as Sacramento, CA.

The facts presented here are:

- Pilot admits to spraying "chemicals" in the atmosphere.
- Silver Iodide is a "toxic pollutant" according to the EPA.
- A "chemtrail" of Silver Iodide and a sustained natural "contrail" look indentical.

What seems to be going on here is that these facilities that spray these toxic pollutants in our air are funded by their local county's tax payers. The pilot says the people voted on this? Did the people know they'd be using a toxic pollutant? I doubt it.

Just more evidence of how the EPA does not care about what's in our best interests nor do they care about our safety. Just ask the 9/11 rescue workers about the EPA's integrity.

edit on 20-6-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Cloud seeding is a well known thing, and not at all secret .. the tech has been around for a long long time.

This is not the same thing as CHEMTRAILS .. and not even for the same purpose really.

First of all, for cloud seeding to work.. clouds have to be present already, the common argument chemtrail proponents make is that "The sky was crystal clear and sunny then they started spraying chemtrails and now it's storming!" .. well cloud seeding couldn't have caused that, and that's what this pilot admits to ..

Connecting the dots from the well known cloud seeding and the highly speculative phenomena of chemtrails just doesn't work.

By the way, the idea that cloud seeding ( silver iodide ) can't be distinguished from a contrail is bunk.. chemicals weigh more than water vapor.. he's an image of what cloud seeding looks like

The chemicals are denser than air and fall through the atmosphere, MUCH different than a contrail .. but as I stated, cloud seeding also requires clouds to be there.. the point of the silver iodide is to release the moisture that's already in the cloud to induce rain.
edit on 20-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
This is not the same thing as CHEMTRAILS .. and not even for the same purpose really.

How is cloud seeding NOT chemtrails?

It is a chemical sprayed in a trail behind an airplane. Yep...the VERY definition of chemtrail in my book.

If not, what would you call it?

It's definately NOT just a contrail, correct?

Is there another term used for the chemicals in a trail behind a cloud seeder as oppossed to a chemical in a trail behind some other plane in a nefarious plot?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

So if it's so toxic..where are all the iodism cases?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Oh god, not this nonsense AGAIN.

They do cloud seeding, INSIDE and UNDER STORMS. How is this that hard for you Insane Cloud Posse members to comprehend? Show us any trail of silver iodide that is visible?

And no, you would not see any trail at all, since it is a very small plane and it uses small amounts. But, that doesnt stop all of you from living in chemtrail fantasy land, that keep bringing up small planes cloud seeding in the weather, as evidence of large contrails in blue sky.

Most of their airplanes are Cessna 340s and Piper Senecas, and those cant even get up high enough, and weigh about the same as a lot of cars and trucks do, and can carry a whole lot less.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I know in the last couple years I have been experiencing more of the symptoms listed in the OP. Does first hand experience count?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

It is a chemical sprayed in a trail behind an airplane. Yep...the VERY definition of chemtrail in my book.

Is there another term used for the chemicals in a trail behind a cloud seeder as oppossed to a chemical in a trail behind some other plane in a nefarious plot?

TECHNICALLY yes, you're spraying a chemical and it makes a trail .. making it a chemical trail, what I am saying to you however is that you're mixing one thing in with another.. chemtrails as often discussed on ATS are NOT the well understood and publicly known about process of cloud seeding.

The cloud seeding technology isn't anything like chemtrails are described often on this forum, cloud seeding is a well known thing.. proponents of chemtrails would have you believe they make storms appear on otherwise clear days.. silver iodide is incapable of that.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Because chemmies use photos of large contrails at high altitude in mostly blue skies.

Can you explain to us everyone here, how when you can usually not even see a trail from the cockpit a few feet away, how it is that it can somehow make a prominent trail visible from the ground?

What do you call it when cars and trucks spray chemicals?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I know in the last couple years I have been experiencing more of the symptoms listed in the OP. Does first hand experience count?

Not unless you're diagnosed with iodism.. experiencing some symptoms doesn't confirm a diagnosis, or a cause for that matter..

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
ATS has several agendas, one of which is to discredit Chemtrails. So you will always get a few debunkers in trying to stir things up. They will often use use personal attacks to diverge the content of the topic away from the original post.

I see it happening with other topics too.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

You have these symptoms?

Poisoning by iodine, characterized by severe coryza, an acneform eruption, weakness, salivation, and foul breath.

Does everyone else around you have them too?

Something on a large airborne scale will affect lots of people.

Like this:

www.perthnow.com.au...

DOE Report

edit on 20/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

What does this add to the discussion?

Nothing.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
ATS has several agendas, one of which is to discredit Chemtrails. So you will always get a few debunkers in trying to stir things up. They will often use use personal attacks to diverge the content of the topic away from the original post.

No, its the chemtrailers that have the corner on that market, labeling anyone who knows actual facts, of being shills, disinfo agents, paid government employees, etc.

The biggest debunkers of chemtrails are not people, but facts and science.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001

I'm sure that happens on ATS with certain topics, but in this case the OP clearly mentions the practice of cloud seeding, and I'm sorry if facts are annoying but cloud seeding is a well known, public process that doesn't work in the way people often describe chemtrails. silver iodide spraying merely coaxes moisture from existing clouds, and they can't be light little thin clouds either, they need to be thick clouds that could become storm clouds anyway.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Nutter

You have these symptoms?

Poisoning by iodine, characterized by severe coryza, an acneform eruption, weakness, salivation, and foul breath.

Does everyone else around you have them too?

Something on a large airborne scale will affect lots of people.

Like this:

www.perthnow.com.au...

DOE Report

edit on 20/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

If I were experiencing those symptoms, I think I wouldn't be on ATS debating cloud seeding but I'd be in the hospital asking for emergency care

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That's a far cry from the symptoms mentioned in the OP.

Chronic ingestion of iodides may produce “iodism”, which may be manifested by skin rash, running nose, headache, irritation of the mucous membranes, weakness, anemia, loss of weight and general depression. Chronic inhalation, ingestion or skin contact with silver compounds may cause argyria characterized by blue-gray discoloration of the eyes, skin and mucous membranes.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Has anyone actually watched/listened to the conversation in the video?
The silver iodide is admitted, now how many times through history do we learn of things that were done in secret? They can claim natural contrails or silver iodide seeding is all that's going on, but some of us don't really feel secure trusting the word of corporations/government revolving door inbred cotton heads in suits.

How about the debunkers drink a nice glass of sodium fluoride or silver iodide? If it's so safe, go take a nice chug of the stuff in some water. Do you feel ANY amount of those toxic substances are SAFE for YOU to consume?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If I were experiencing those symptoms, I think I wouldn't be on ATS debating cloud seeding but I'd be in the hospital asking for emergency care

I would too. Too bad they are not anywhere near the symptoms listed in the OP.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Has anyone actually watched/listened to the conversation in the video?
The silver iodide is admitted, now how many times through history do we learn of things that were done in secret? They can claim natural contrails or silver iodide seeding is all that's going on, but some of us don't really feel secure trusting the word of corporations/government revolving door inbred cotton heads in suits.

How about the debunkers drink a nice glass of sodium fluoride or silver iodide? If it's so safe, go take a nice chug of the stuff in some water. Do you feel ANY amount of those toxic substances are SAFE for YOU to consume?

I'm not debating on it's safety, my point is that cloud seeding is a well known thing and is not the chemtrail phenomena people speak of so often on these forums. When people speak of chemtrails here they are talking about contrails 99.99% of the time, showing photos of classic contrails that don't in any way resemble the dense liquid silver iodide sprays associated with cloud seeding.. the point is trying not to take a well known practice and using it to confirm chemtrails because it simply doesn't.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I would too. Too bad they are not anywhere near the symptoms listed in the OP.

I encourage anyone to look it up themselves, not sure where you found your definition but in the definitions I found doing a basic google search, the symptoms are worse than you suggest.. 3 of the first 4 definitions I found talk about skin eruptions and extreme salivation.. that alone would have me at the doctor's office

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join