It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFIDs and Zombies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hello everyone, wasnt really sure where to post this but here I go..

I recently saw a commercial from IBM about how RFID chips are the future of shopping. www.youtube.com...

Now recently I have been having very lucid re-occuring zombie dreams where no one is prepared for the comming event. As I was watching the commercial I instantly thought, if that isnt the mark of the beast IDK what is. Now Im sure most ATS members are aware of resonant frequencies and how they affect brain function, chakras, all sorts of bodily functions. Now with how many people there are in the world, wouldnt the best weapon to use against us be ourselves? How easy would it be for a certain frequency to be transmitted through an RFID and take control of someones thought process? Would would have instant "zombies" in the fact that they have no control of their functions. just food for thought, lemme know what you guys think

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
have you seen that commerical for old people? its for people with mental disabilities in case they get lost

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
No I havent, do you have a link? Im surprised no one has commented on this thread. I was just looking for opinions of how possible this could be..

new topics

join