It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Jackass Star Killed In US Car Crash'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

'Jackass Star Killed In US Car Crash'

news.sky.c om

Ryan Dunn, 34, was killed at around 3am local time, US media reported after speaking to the mother of fellow Jackass star Bam Margera.

April Margera told Fox 29 Dunn had been killed with an unidentified second person.

A picture posted by Dunn on social networking site Tumblr, linked from his Twitter account a short time before the crash, showed him and two others holding drinks.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wikipedia:

On June 20, 2011 at approximately 3:30 am EDT, Dunn died in a car crash in West Goshen Township, Pennsylvania[7]. Reports from TMZ state that he posted a photo of him drinking with friends hours beforehand.[8] At the time of the accident, Dunn was believed to have been traveling over 110 mph (180 km/h). An unidentified occupant of the vehicle was also found dead at the scene.[8] WKST-FM reported that both of the bodies had suffered severe burns, and the emergency medical technicians experienced difficulty in identifying the vehicle's occupants; Dunn was reportedly identified by his tattoos and facial hair[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sorry I feel for his family and friends but it was only a matter of time before one of these "jackasses" was killed. To be honest i'm surprised it didn't happen years ago.

Wiki has his death down to a 110mph drunken crash, I wonder how true this is? I also wonder who the second occupant of the car was? Guess we'll find out in due coarse.

R.I.P Ryan Dunn.

ALS

news.sky.c om
edit on 20-6-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You would think someone who makes as much money as him would be able to afford a cab ride home. I'm not going to be too much of a hypocrite because God knows I've made some bad choices and got lucky in my past but still anyone who gets behind the wheel after drinking is playing with fire.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't condone the way they behave, but they are funny as _*_*.
I feel for them... It's a sad thing to lose a close friend.
R.I.P.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
First Randy Savage now Ryan Dunn, sad times

RIP

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
well, nobody can say they didn't see one of these guys not growing old.....

110 mph into the woods.......I am sure this will be a closed casket.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
RIP Ryan

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
As sorry as I am for the victims and their families I must add:
Live by the sword die by the sword
RIP

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

DUNN! damn, this is too bad... i thought this guy was gonna live forever considering the stuff he's already lvied through

RIP

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

I'm sorry I feel for his family and friends but it was only a matter of time before one of these "jackasses" was killed. To be honest i'm surprised it didn't happen years ago.

Wiki has his death down to a 110mph drunken crash, I wonder how true this is? I also wonder who the second occupant of the car was? Guess we'll find out in due coarse.

R.I.P Ryan Dunn.

ALS

news.sky.c om
edit on 20-6-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't take Wiki too seriously on this one. I just read on Fark that someone had changed it to say that Bam had shot him.

Still, Rip Ryan, I really hope you weren't DUI though

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
During my skating years I would watch CKY almost religously. Then I hyperextended my knee during a blunt slide on a 3 foot rail. To say the least it ended my skatboarding career. When you live the life these guys do you usually end up dying young which doesn't make it any less tragic. Thank you Mr. Dunn you years of laughter and folly. And for all you kids there's a reason there's a warning in the beginning of the show.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
On the upside, they didn't kill anyone else that was on the road that night. Anyone who drinks and drives is a jackass!

IRM

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

OMG noooooo!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm Ryan Dunn and this is flaming car

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
thats what happens when you live life on the edge.. the wild ones always seem to die young.. (in my own personal experiences)

my thoughts and condolences are with his family..

rip ryan, i hope it was quick and painless..

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Life imitating art. RIP.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Are they absolutely SURE it was a car and not a shopping cart?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
After today I don't think I'll ever be able to watch Jackass without a little bit of tears..

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Turns out they were just filming a scene "Anus Car Strikes Back" for the upcoming "Jackass 3D".

What's done is Dunn, but never trust little toy cars with scores to settle.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here is a picture of whats left of the Porsche he drove
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c2cc81ee8f2.jpeg[/atsimg]
credit goes to : Eric Lewis, Flickr

Source danish news site
nyhederne.tv2.dk...:jackassstjerne-dr%C3%A6bt-i-bilulykke.html?forside
edit on 20-6-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join