It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's and Earthlings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't mean to detract from the fact that whales and dolphins are highly intelligent and can utilize sonar to see through objects, but I feel the saying, "That which is Above is like that which is Below!", is a good point of reference.

I see the Oceans teeming with Life, and when I see the NASA footage of all the phenomenon that they so carefully deny as Ice; I see what I call our Meso-Fauna, or Mesosphere Entities, as I believe there is an Ocean above us as well!

I also think they are here to spawn because they know our Sun is about ready to cycle on the scale of "Planetary" which denotes elements of "spontaneous expression/Evolution" or even down right "Creation"; probably all rolled up in one!

Grey Aliens to me will always be just hyper-dimensional folk with nothing better to do than to play us for fools! Those darned Demons!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ellieN

Thx and I understand. I have 4 of them over from time to time and they demand utter concentration and will eat all of your cheese...You cam PM me the details if you wish, so we dont turn the thread into a pile of personal accounts..

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
reply to post by ellieN

Thx and I understand. I have 4 of them over from time to time and they demand utter concentration and will eat all of your cheese...You cam PM me the details if you wish, so we dont turn the thread into a pile of personal accounts..

Ok I will try to give you a condensed version. It is pretty detailed.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
OP i like your question but the answer is simple. Were Human. ya whales are and have been here long times blah blah...but what else on this planet that is as "civilized" and intelligent than human beings? my point exactly.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

I like to put myelf in a space aliens realm of thought; and ask myself: What would be your other sources of interest, besides something of the biological persuasion.

I would say that the ET's would be very interested in the collection of fossils. Since you can't kill a fossil, you would still have a biological history of Earth, by finding and collecting fossil's so you could give them to your kids as a souvenir, or donate to a museum back home on some far-away planet.

One place that I would think that they would be interested in,[which they are only three places on Earth like it,] would be at Calvert Cliff's, Maryland, on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay. The place is loaded with fossil's from the Miocene Age, at the time when the first monkeys appeared on Earth about 10 to 15 million years ago.

At that time, Calvert Cliffs, was a baby whale breeding ground in the Atlantic Ocean, where the 50 foot long Great White Sharks, and the 50 foot long crocodiles would battle for baby whale prey.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I like your way of thinking, it is so positive and reminds me of the little peaceful alien in the ET movie. But I still think these would be interested in the sentient life too. Also finding a planet with so many different life forms would be a scientist' Paradise.
I am afraid they might be disappointed in Humans though. We are quite aggressive and don't even like our own species. Look what we do to each other!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Through countless eons, Earth has been visited by a plethora of different alien races. For most, they came for the same reason man still peers into the night sky- curiosity. They came, they saw, they took snapshots, some even picked up a few biological specimens as souvenirs and went home. Only one race of aliens liked Earth enough to stay, until now.

A typical, quiet (boring) evening is significantly enlivened when a man is confronted with something very unexpected in his bathroom. When a very small vehicle, camouflaged to appear as a humble roach, operated by a race of extremely tiny invaders makes first contact the question isn't do they come in peace but will they leave in pieces?

The Tiniest Invaders is over 110,000 words in length which comes out to approximately 284 pages in length.

The story explores what happens when Earth is invaded by aliens so tiny that humans don't even know it happened.
The aliens like Earth. Well, most of the things they like. The only problem they are facing is deciding whether to remove the idiotic humans or try to find a way to coexist with them.

thetiniestinvadersbookonecoexistence.yolasite.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
We have had reports of UFOs flying into mountains and flying out of mountains. Also reports of UFOs flying out of water in lakes, in the ocean, and submerging themselves in the water. We have had scientists discover activity in the location of these underground UFO bases in America and South America.

My question is what happens to the underground alien base ruins? I think it is safe to say alien were here operating on earth for a number of reasons, obviously it's a whole new world to them. But do they magically coverup their underground base ruins or will they perhaps be able to be dug up? What I mean by "magically" is that the aliens could have been doing their operations in a different dimension or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join