It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Lied about 'Christmas in Cambodia'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'll close this conversation on my end, since a worthless thread is drifting now. Comparing the vast body of our post & us both knowing full well that you showed up to ATS with an agenda of "Hunting Liberals", YOU are trying to tag me with "spite and hate" as my posting impetus!?!? Huh!?!?
No, why would I research the reason behind you & your avatar selection? I simply find it spot on. To suggest that, is a clear sign you need to get over yourself. I'll also leave alone the request to justify this "debater's" need to enlist other board Brownshirts; silly on my part to think a Weimar would 'out' the weak motives of another Weimar.
You've cleaned up your vitriol a tad, but you've still the same nonsense perspective.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Again, do you defend this "debater" for trying to derail this conversation via actively recruiting at another site known for radical Right perspectives? He was outed & caught red handed.

Hey clueless ...

#1 - no 'derail' of this conversation took place or would have taken place because information was sought about the subject matter (a subject I started BTW.)

#2 - conservativeunderground.com is not a radical Right place. It actually invites polite liberals for debate. Unlike democraticunderground.com that IS a radical left site that doesn't allow any discussion from the Right. Take a look at the two places and notice the difference in management style. Major difference.

#3 - No, I wasn't 'outed & caught red handed'. DUH! I was the one that posted a link to the thread and site there to show discussion THERE. I was very open that I posted there, my avatar and signature were there. If I was hiding or something I certainly would not have posted a link over to it, now would I.

Your argument is weak. Actually, it is below weak, but for now I'll be kind and just say it is weak. And that 'brownshirt' comment .... it is so '10 minutes ago'

[edit on 8/13/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
I'll close this conversation on my end, since a worthless thread is drifting now. Comparing the vast body of our post & us both knowing full well that you showed up to ATS with an agenda of "Hunting Liberals", YOU are trying to tag me with "spite and hate" as my posting impetus!?!? Huh!?!?
No, why would I research the reason behind you & your avatar selection? I simply find it spot on. To suggest that, is a clear sign you need to get over yourself. I'll also leave alone the request to justify this "debater's" need to enlist other board Brownshirts; silly on my part to think a Weimar would 'out' the weak motives of another Weimar.
You've cleaned up your vitriol a tad, but you've still the same nonsense perspective.

It's usually a worthless thread when you chime in with your "conservative hunting", so get over yourself. And do not presume to paint me with the agenda you show to be yours, albeit on the on the loony leftie side of the coin. I was here posting in other forums pertaining to my interest in science and aeronautics long before I became interested in the "bash and chop" tactics you and your cronies use to besmirch the names of good people. It's simply become a hobby now to level the playing field again.

And you haven't cleaned up "your vitriol" at all...you're still obnoxious as hell....� Brownshirts� ??? Must be a derogative term coming from you in the context it seems to be used. Haven�t heard that one before�.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction..� Brownshirts� ??? Must be a derogative term coming from you in the context it seems to be used. Haven�t heard that one before�.

Some lefties are still using it. Refers to Nazis.

But it's become old. That was 'in' and now it's 'out'.
His insult is outdated.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Kerry has a wierd face, he should get it fixed.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Some lefties are still using it. Refers to Nazis.

But it's become old. That was 'in' and now it's 'out'.
His insult is outdated.

AHHHH!!! Well, that explains it. Good old BT claiming to be so docile while he calls us all Nazi's...yeah, he's a really nice guy...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
BUMPING because this is being discussed in another thread now that Obama wants to make John "Winter Soldier" Kerry the new Secretary of Defense.
Can you believe it??

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join