posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:26 AM
As cool as it might look to see something being swallowed up by a tree..
It isn't really very good for the tree at all.
Take for instance a roadside or park planting, where nobody has ever bothered to remove the stakes and guards. Eventually the tree out grows them and
swallows them up and eventually dies prematurely from poisoning of by choking on the guard wrapped around it.
An object inside a tree might cut off circulation to one side of the tree and cause die-off.
People who let trees get into this kind of predicament, thinking it looks cool are morons.
edit on 6/21/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason