It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: 26 June 2011 Berlin Nuclear Attack!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I've just watched the whole video you put up and i must say you a reaching an awful lot tomake that prediction, all you have done is grab scenes from random shows and tried to shoehorne in a conspiracy. None of those scenes have anything to do with eachother. When you look hard enough you can find a something in nothing, If i counted all the dots on the table i am sitting at now i guarantee i can pull together some kind of convaluted equation to make it equal 26/6/11.

There is nothing in your vidoe that points to a conspiracy of an attack on germany fallsflag or otherwise, When the 26th rolls around and nothing happens can this thread be moved to the Hoax board like all the other attention seeking predictions should go?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Show me one sign (other than the official government report about bin laden determined to strike in U.S.) that predicted 9-11. One sign that actually predicted it. Not an interpretation of a picture or some numbers. An actual prediction.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
i watched a george green video in early april and he said on march 11th there was going to be a major geological event...come march 11th japan got hit. i go to watch the video again and upload date has been set back 8 years. the ONLY reason i watched it was because it was posted in jan 2011. and when he said something was going to happen on march 11th..all of that was edited out of the video....

wouldnt surprise me if something like this happened.

edit: i told 6 people about march 11th 2 weeks beore it happened and 3 of my friends watched the video with me JUST because of hte upload date...we were all trippin after. btw, if nobody knows who george green is, he was a contactee with the "Plieadians" supposedly and was a higher ranked business man than most. he knows whats going on...illuminati, FEMA camps, aliens...etc etc...its all real. idk about the 2012 stuff, but all the other stuff is very much real. 2012 will have to wait till it gets here
edit on 24-6-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
sorry, cancel this post...
edit on 25-6-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

There was a thread on this two days before the OP's Post: Thread here

Calling All ATS Conspiracy Analysts. Analyze this "Nuclear Threat to Berlin June 26." Real Or not?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

"And now we are being Bombarded with messages that Osama Bin Laden is planning to attack the United States of America. And i'm telling you, be prepared for a Major Attack. But it won't be Osama Bin Laden, It will be those behind the NWO. It is Very Likely that they will stage a Terrorist Attack and it is going to be big enough that Martial Law could be Declared."

-Bill Cooper 6/28/2001 (3 months Before 9/11)

Bill Cooper was murdered by the NWO on November, 6 , 2001

edit on 26-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
As a new member, I am surprised at all the duplicate stories excitedly posted as new. Doesnt one search these beforehand to see if theyve been already put-up? Apparently not. Are there no checks and balances on these repetetive "new" threads?

I can understand why not based on the sheer volume of them...but the OP's should be responsible enough to calm down 1st and check. Right? There will be no Nuclear anything on this aforementioned date I assure you...as have others previously.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
As a new member, I am surprised at all the duplicate stories excitedly posted as new. Doesnt one search these beforehand to see if theyve been already put-up? Apparently not. Are there no checks and balances on these repetetive "new" threads?

I can understand why not based on the sheer volume of them...but the OP's should be responsible enough to calm down 1st and check. Right? There will be no Nuclear anything on this aforementioned date I assure you...as have others previously.

The mods usually do a good job of closing and redirecting
I'm sure lots fall through the cracks and/or contain additional information and/or the Mods are just too busy weeding out the trolls

Welcome to ATS

I am too on topic! today is June 26th, I came to see whats happening

edit on 26-6-2011 by Forevever because: don't delete me!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

There does seem an awful lot of supposedly new videos, news articles, etc etc. when we mostly know they are not and have been repeated, disproved and are redundant? Are these teenagers or simply uninformed?

A simple search hit will solve many issues with rehashed issues. I dont understand. Is it that they want to be the 1st? In fact they may be the latest...only. Take the time beforehand to see if anythings been printed about this issue and the potential Nuclear oblivion....thats been decided intellegently...that wont happen.

Perhaps we should discuss it the day after the predicted date. Yes?

Oh! Thats today...and no bright flashes...hummmm?! Your honor? I rest my case.
edit on 26-6-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: !

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

Yeah well I got tired of searching so I only post opinion threads now

I'll never get to it first, and I figure if it hasn't already been posted, its not even worth posting

but to specifically answer your question? Most kids were out of school 2 weeks ago
you're going to run into a lot of them

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well , ill do as i did with the Nuclear prediction in NY couple of weeks ago, Bumping this up, "ITS ALIVE" .

We are now 2-3H from The so called nuclear bomb explosion in Berlin 26/6 2011 . 1800 Central European i Think it was..

The question we all have to ask our self what IF, What IF it happens and a bomb explode in Berlin and kills Millions of people, and the radioactive fallout, what will happend and who will get blamed.

The Russians ? like in Sum of all Fears, or who?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
plenty of coverage of this supposed attack across the internet. everybody is waiting. so you know nothing is gonna happen.

germany vs canada kicks off in berlin in just over an hour.

maybe the just want more viewers for the womens world cup and this is a clever (but creepy) marketing idea.

just can't get those creepy lyrics outta my head.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
looking at some numbers its 9 years and 9months from 9-11

3576days from 9-11 until and including today.

3 + 5 + 7 + 6 = BlackJack

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Nothing happened. Its 7 o' clock.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

where was the specific reference to the time it was due to happen? cant see that. i know there was a link to the womens world cup and germany's opening game is still going on in berlin at the moment.

lots of refences popping up for this incident.

found this one where JFK tells an audience in Berlin he is a jelly doughnut. a berliner apparently is a type of jelly doughnut. Kinda fits with the simpsons. he made this speech in 1963 on JUNE 26th. how cool is that????

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My take on this.....nothing will happen.
But hey, I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong if it happens.
Let's prey that I don't have to do that.

On another note, after just watching the video, the only compelling part for me was the song where the lady sings "First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin". Other than that, it just seems like you're reaching quite a bit.
edit on 26-6-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: more thoughts

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It's now June 27, 2011 in Germany and NO nuclear attack.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

There was a thread on this two days before the OP's Post: Thread here

Calling All ATS Conspiracy Analysts. Analyze this "Nuclear Threat to Berlin June 26." Real Or not?

As mentioned above. Please use the existing thread to continue the discussion.

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join