It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: 26 June 2011 Berlin Nuclear Attack!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I would gladly watch your video about a nuke in Germany, since I am in Germany at the moment and all, but guess what, this video is not available - IN GERMANY.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There's a German lawyer named Torsten van Geest who has submitted a “provisional order” (a legal instrument used to establish preliminary rulings in a court case) because he says there is sufficent foreknowledge of this attack on June 26 much like there was foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks.

The order provides comprehensive material over 405 pages that explains how, throughout modern history, secret-service operatives from many nations have conducted so-called “false-flag” terror attacks that have been blamed on specific ethnic groups or countries in order to create chaos, to create enmity between peoples, and to advance a concrete world domination agenda generally referred to as the New World Order.

Link

And this;

The order will force the German government and security representatives to act upon the warnings and prevent another large-scale tragedy from happening.

Link

The original German text can be found here;

Van Geest

I used an online translator to see what he had written;

Babelfish

It's long winded stuff but Mr. Van Geest has spent a lot of time putting it all together. He tells about different conspiracies and who is behind them, maybe he he should have written a novel or series of novels.

There was a thread started on Torsten Van Geest the other day;

Above Top Secret

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
lmfao
2nd

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This has been widely discussed and debunked in the german "independent" media.

I wont waste any time to translate - in short this was part of a multi level marketing.
Here is a link to one german page discussing it.

On the next day the author just mentioned that he won't even waste any more time debunking it - it's just BS to spread fear and make money of it ...

edit on 20-6-2011 by Iluna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Hi OP! I watched the video all the way through.

The one thing that I found a bit creepy was the Jennifer Warner song...Those lyrics were just strange. I found the lyrics that weren't pointed out by the person who made the video creepier than the ones they highlighted.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to post your thread!

edit on 20-6-2011 by sugarmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey

Hi OP! I watched the video all the way through.

The one thing that I found a bit creepy was the Jennifer Warner song...Those lyrics were just strange. I found the lyrics that weren't pointed out by the person who made the video creepier than the ones they bolded.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to post your thread!

Wow.. one that actually took the time to see the video I shared.
Thanks.. and ye the song was really strange, why would she sing about those things

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I was wondering that too.

That song had to be what, mid to late 80's right? And the lyric: "I was sentenced to 20 years of bordem for trying to change the system from within" just makes me think of 9/11 for some reason. I can't articulate what I'm thinking. I apologize for that.

For a long time after 9/11, I was on the fence about it being an inside job. Over the years however I have started to come off that fence as things just don't really add up, and that song just makes me wonder even more.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I watched the entire video too. I gotta say its rubbish. He is taking all sorts of numbers from different areas and making his own agenda. In one scene of Tron he points out three fingers that tron is touching the glass or whatever with. He points it out on both sides. However, he's ignoring the other two fingers that are in the suit which are also touching the glass. This, to me, is a video that was created for this guys purpose. I personally don't buy that 9/11 was talked about in movies. I don't think the Simpsons brochure said 9/11. The point was to highlight NYC and that the bus trip happened to be $9. At the time, the twin towers were probably the largest attraction to NYC, aside from maybe the empire state building. And they were located where they would have been in relation to the city as depicted. It's all a huge stretch from a vivid imagination that I personally think wants terrible things to happen.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I was totally digging on the instrumental Smooth Criminal

Here is my absolute honest opinion before I let anyone pursuade me
... there's about a zillion movies in the world - if you dig hard enough you'll find numbers that repeat (any number, give a go, 23 anyone?) - Patterns will emerge so I chalk it up to awesomely presented coincidences

... HOWEVER, I'm still amazed every single time I see that Simpons image with the 911 magazine cover - I never bothered to look into it (I'm sure someone has) if it was geniunely done before the towers fell or some kind of Meme made up afterwards - but the imagery itself is enough - As skeptical as I am, if anything goes down in Berlin - I'll definitely be taking note of the date

I like this video

good find (or whatever it was)

S&F!

Now I'll go read the rest of the thread
see how I feel then
edit on 20-6-2011 by Forevever because: perfectionist

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtlantisX99
Ok, lets assume that you are right for a moment here, and ask the following questions;

1. Who would be putting this 'truth' in the Simpsons about a nuclear attack on Berlin? Matt Groening? and lets just say that he did, why would he hide that information in his cartoon rather than informing the proper authorities? Does that not then suggest that Matt Groening is actually 'in on' the attack? and by your comment above about Obama, does that mean that it is the US who are making this attack? and if so, why??

2. If you wanted to disseminate the truth to the world about something, why would you hide it in a cartoon predominatly aimed at children? and why 'hide' it in such a cryptic way at all?

I am sorry, but this video and idea have absolutely no credability whatsoever :-)

Just saying

Its accidentally prophetic - no one "chose" to put it in there

just sayin...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am kind of curious what a "negative alien" is. Is that an alien that says "no" all the time? Is it negative as in "bad" - like Darth Maul or something? Or is it negative as in "the opposite of" - like negative alien = the opposite of alien = human?
And why would aliens give a happy crap about the Simpsons?

So basically, they are planning some negative alien attack using human made nukes and warning us in Simpson cartoons...and those of us who don't buy into this are ignorant sheep or something...

This place is getting stranger and stranger every day.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
About 9/11 I found quite interesting that the singer Prince sung in an awful song about an WTC attack by Osama Bin Laden in 2001. This concert happened in Netherland in 1998. Well but he didn't predict the passenger planes though... (his awful song is in this video from 0:57 to 2:04).

Some people knew of 9/11 before it happened.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fenrin
About 9/11 I found quite interesting that the singer Prince sung in an awful song about an WTC attack by Osama Bin Laden in 2001. This concert happened in Netherland in 1998. Well but he didn't predict the passenger planes though... (his awful song is in this video from 0:57 to 2:04.

Some people knew of 9/11 before it happened.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

Prince is totally a prophet
Who else knew how hard we'd party in 1999

and what was that? 15 years ahead of time?

edit: had to run listen to this one - one of my all time favorites - never gave the lyrics much thought before - I'm all over that now!!!! gonna hit repeat and think it over

edit on 20-6-2011 by Forevever because: the artist formerly known as The Artist Formerly Known As Prince now known as Prince

Prince is really good at this foretelling thing now that I LOOK for signs (sign of the times? heh)
in 1984, Purple Rain album - Track #4

Where is my love life - where can it be - there must be something wrong with the machinery.
Where is my love life - where has it gone - somebody please please tell me what the hell is wrong.
Till I find a righteous one - Computer Blue

Thats pretty much the entirety of the song, no more lyrics - all instrumental.
Maybe its just me but... computers? in 1984? much less, the idea that computers will have something to do with your love life....
I always found that song to be WAY ahead of its time.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Forevever because: afterthought about "computer blue" in my attempt to prove how easy it is to find messages where they were not meant to be (on topic enough?)

seriously I found another one...
in the song Sign of the Times he mentions both SEPTEMBER and JUNE!!!!
I don't know if I'd be allowed to post lyrics about drugs, I didn't read the T&C... sorry, I'm lazy, and I figure most of the rules included are common sense

so lets try to censor it
"In SEPTEMBER my cousin tried ____ for the very first time, now he's doin _____ its JUNE"

Is that a prophecy that what started in September would be worse in June???? hmmm......

edit on 20-6-2011 by Forevever because: I know right!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
These are things that are bubbling up and revealing themselves to us from our subconscious. After 9/11... I was able to recall warning signs which began for me in July 2001 and continued all the way through late August/early September 2001... not that anyone would have bothered to listen to me had I known how to decipher their meaning anyway. I'm experiencing similar activity that has once again thrown up red flags and is definitely makin' me bitchy. Let's hope talking about it will throw a spanner in the works, eh???

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Codered88

Leonard Cohen... Wiki
edit on 20-6-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i live in berlin..not far away from that location...

i think to fit all these numbers are crap but the event itself is possible...maybe not a nuclear attack but a bomb in that stadium would be horrific..

all these "movie" stuff...well if you want to find something that fit...you will find it..and if youw anna see something in the clouds..you will see it

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

On the strength of this bombshell Im going to shoot my wife and 2 kids in the face to
Save them from certain nuclear armagedon.

Thank god for the simpsons and tron and the womens world cup.

You can take our land but you'll never take our simpsons.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

I don't like to jump to conclusions and believe everything I see and hear. I still keep my mind open even though what's being said might sounds ridiculous. Especially the whole finding-numbers-in-movies-and-scriptures thing. But in this case it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they actually went ahead and staged a nuclear "terror" attack.. (I sure hope they won't!)
So I would gladly like to answer your two questions as well as I can

1. You ask the question "why would Matt Groening hide that information in his cartoon rather than informing the proper authorities". I am a firm believer that many of these wealthy people, who have a large influence in this world, cooperate behind the scenes in order to influence the masses and head them in the direction our leaders want them to be lead in. Now, IF they are cooperating behind the scenes and helping each other out then of course he won't inform the authorities? Or we could put it this way.. If he told the authorities, wouldn't he be labeled as a lunatic, a conspiracy theorist or simply be ignored by everyone? Just like any other person trying to uncover the truth nowadays? No matter what a person says to try and warn others, they are always tossed aside and ridiculed, and when it's to late THEN, all of a sudden, people are interested.

2. Now to the second question asked: "Why hide it in such cryptic way ". You would be absolutely amazed at how much satisfaction these people get by "hiding" the truth right underneath our noses, and not to mention the significance of numbers in their world. (I suggest you do some research on this matter it's very interesting indeed!)

It can be very hard to believe all of this, and trust me, I had a hard time in the beginning as well. But I now see how screwed our society is. It is not what I once thought it was. I am very disappointed in today's so called "leaders".

edit on 20-6-2011 by UncoveringTheTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the "Lot 049" that is on the wall behind her when she's singing is in reference to the Thomas Pynchon novel "The Crying of Lot 49" and not to the area code for Germany.

Aside from that - this whole video is silly.

Not attacking you, OP - just my opinion after watching it.

ETA: nevermind even that reference. I went and found the video for the whole of her performance. When the camera pans out, you can see it says Lot 04935.

edit on 20-6-2011 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Great find, OP.

This does not necessarily mean these events will come to pass, and our ability to shed light on them without fear or dismissal makes them more likely to be disrupted. The good news is, many dark events have been delayed or canceled in the past when light was shed on them.

The use of Simpsons and other means to carry messages is what Paris Tosen calls the "thought implant" approach, a way to embed a thought into the psyche of most of human consciousness... well, in this case, everyone who watches the Simpsons and in particular those who watch it thinking it is merely entertainment.

The same approach was used to introduce September 11th, but not only this event.

The fake evil alien invasion -- all evil alien invasions are fake, actually -- is also being programmed heavily during this time mainly through films, but also by "mainstream" authors, etc.

I saw some dismissive comments on this thread, and you should be aware that, just like in the film the Matrix, many people are programmed to protect the system of which they are a part.

Again I commend you for your work, and hope you and others will continue to expose what you discover without fear or hesitation.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join