It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: 26 June 2011 Berlin Nuclear Attack!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Just got a email from someone called AntiMilitary on hotmail, its a youtube service.. so it when I press reply I dont see a email.. only "youtube service" must be someone I subscribed to on youtube.

Anyway, here is the message and video that came with the email.
Personaly I think the video is VERY facinating.. the 9:11 connection shown. fit so well, look at 7:52 and see what hidden message is written on a bridge in the movie Terminator 2
- caution 9-11

Warning: 26 June 2011 Berlin Nuclear Attack! Attack on Berlin 26 June 2011 proved being planned: Negative aliens or spirits using Subliminal messenges (hypnotic) in movies etc to make us manifest the Explosion in matrix by our minds.

So show these truths to Everybody to wake up and send light to stop this from happening! Warn everybody to get away from that area

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I bet it's false. A lot of people are saying all this BS that never happened. So I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Oh god its the simpsons nuke again, nice find but theres lots of straws here

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
I bet it's false. A lot of people are saying all this BS that never happened. So I wouldn't worry about it.

But if you see the video.. there are all kind of signs that predicted 9-11 and it came true, now there are new signs, should we not listen better ?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This video is fear-mongering at a whole new level. I mean, adding the numbers from the clocks in The Simpsons?! Really??

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismartin38
Oh god its the simpsons nuke again, nice find but theres lots of straws here

yearh I know the simpson nuke is in there, but alot of other stuff to, im not trying to kill you with boredom.. just wanted to share this new stuff.. and again, the 9-11 stuff was real, perhaps we should listen now

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Are you familiar with operation blackjack?

www.youtube.com...

That was supposed to happen last year but it didn't.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
To be honest, I have not watched the video all of the way through because as soon as I saw someone using 'The Simpsons' as a means of evidence towards a nuclear attack on Berlin, I realised it was a load of rubbish.

The simple thing is here, that this person has stitched together snippets from TV, music videos, films etc which contained the numbers / messages that would support his claim but I can guarentee if I had the will and the time, I could do exactly the same to support any date / destination and produce my own ficticious attack prediction video.

It's creative, dont get me wrong, but it is still garbage.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaitingThePublic
This video is fear-mongering at a whole new level. I mean, adding the numbers from the clocks in The Simpsons?! Really??

Did you exspect a video of Obama saying the end is near.. ? how about hide the truth a place where you would never have thought of. Like you just did, dismissed it because it was hiden in a simple cartoon..
just saying

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

That looks like a video made by a little kid... I would never have belived in that anyway.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtlantisX99
To be honest, I have not watched the video all of the way through because as soon as I saw someone using 'The Simpsons' as a means of evidence towards a nuclear attack on Berlin, I realised it was a load of rubbish.

The simple thing is here, that this person has stitched together snippets from TV, music videos, films etc which contained the numbers / messages that would support his claim but I can guarentee if I had the will and the time, I could do exactly the same to support any date / destination and produce my own ficticious attack prediction video.

You should watch the whole video, the last part is about how 9-11 was also shown to us in the movies. that was the best part, for me atleast

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by BaitingThePublic

Did you exspect a video of Obama saying the end is near.. ? how about hide the truth a place where you would never have thought of. Like you just did, dismissed it because it was hiden in a simple cartoon..
just saying

Ok, lets assume that you are right for a moment here, and ask the following questions;

1. Who would be putting this 'truth' in the Simpsons about a nuclear attack on Berlin? Matt Groening? and lets just say that he did, why would he hide that information in his cartoon rather than informing the proper authorities? Does that not then suggest that Matt Groening is actually 'in on' the attack? and by your comment above about Obama, does that mean that it is the US who are making this attack? and if so, why??

2. If you wanted to disseminate the truth to the world about something, why would you hide it in a cartoon predominatly aimed at children? and why 'hide' it in such a cryptic way at all?

I am sorry, but this video and idea have absolutely no credability whatsoever :-)

Just saying

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You should watch the whole video, the last part is about how 9-11 was also shown to us in the movies. that was the best part, for me atleast

Like I said above, it's easy to find random things on TV to fit a theory, if I could be bothered (which I cant) I could provide you with a video giving hints to the date of the Libya invasion or to the Fukushima disaster or or or...

You have to understand that there are literally hundreds of thousands (if not millions to trillions) of hours of TV footage where every word and every number has been displayed and spoken in every language used on this earth, multiple times!. All that he has done is found some clips that suit his agenda.

Like I said, creative garbage.
edit on 20-6-2011 by AtlantisX99 because: bad spelling.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well, school is out for the summer in lots of places. Maybe just some kids goofing around. I am, however, a sucker for a prediction, so just wait and see, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Do you know who Matt Groening is?

Do you think extraterrestrials cannot be real because they were in Star Wars?

Certain factions of the elite use communication methods like this because they know it is above the understanding of normal people.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Do you know who Matt Groening is?

Do you think extraterrestrials cannot be real because they were in Star Wars?

Certain factions of the elite use communication methods like this because they know it is above the understanding of normal people.

Other than being the creator of the Simpsons, nope
I used him as an example as being major link with the cartoon not because I think he is Illuminati / alien / terrorist / crossdresser / catholic etc etc. Do YOU know who Matt Groening is and what relevance does it have to the prediction that Berlin is going to be nuked?

I question why you would ask me that? it does not fit with the thread or anything I have said. It's one thing to quote numbers that appear in ALL forms of media (tv, movies, pictures, newspapaers, radio, signs etc etc) and say it is easy to find the right numbers to support an outlandish claim when there are such an abundance of them (because its true!). So unless your saying that all aliens look like Jabba the hut, then I say no.

And as for your third comment, I can quite see 'the elite' sitting down to watch the Simpsons to find out what their partners are up to rather than just using their secure email, telephones etc makes much more sense

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here is a related thread.

On saturday last week there was a repot in MSM that a Austrian was suspected of planning a terror attack on the Reichstag in Berlin. They didn't find any evidence yet.

According to a spokesman of the German Federal Prosecutor's office there are not any indications of an planned terror attack in Germany.

The suspect is from Vienna. I heard that freemasonry has a very old and strong presence in this major town. Maybe coincidence, but I wouldn't be surprised if such major secret societies are responsible for most terror attacks.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What a load of rubbish.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Warning: 26 June 2011 Berlin Nuclear Attack! Attack on Berlin 26 June 2011 proved being planned: Negative aliens or spirits using Subliminal messenges (hypnotic) in movies etc to make us manifest the Explosion in matrix by our minds.

So show these truths to Everybody to wake up and send light to stop this from happening! Warn everybody to get away from that area

JC !
The Simpson Nuking is another story, but look at this "negative aliens or spirits using subliminal messeges in movies to make us MANIFEST the explosion in MATRIX by OUR MINDS."

Man, this messege alone has taken paranoia and ridiculousness to a whole new level; I'm in for the conspiracy and stuff, but this one is just over my head.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've been sitting here trying to come up with something to say on this.
I highly doubt hollywood, or any form of it are the prophets that some "God" intrusted to spread the word of the end of the world etc...or some nuclear attack. Hollywood and its' forms and spin offs were built on greed, deception and anger...etc. haha. UNLESS the individual that sent you this is planning the attack based on that lunacy.

Can you imagine the time this person must have on their hands to make this kind of correlations?

ANYWAYS...people can watch the same clouds all day and see something different in them. If you perceive a nuclear attack in a week or so based on T.V. stuff, then I suggest not watching as much tv. haha.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join