It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Me And Me Girlfriend Have A Telepathic Connection?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

Let me start by telling you prompted me to write this thread. Yesterday after I finished work, me and my love sat down to watch Paranormal activity 2 after a few scares the film finished. We decide to stay up all night as I had the day off today and we hadn't seen much of each over lately.

At about 2am she was sitting up next to me, I was watching her smile away while she at looked at pictures of her niece on the laptop. I thought to myself that she needed a hair cut, at which point she turned to me and said "what did you say?", I told her I hadn't said anything and she replied "yes you did, you said something about my hair!?".

Astonished, I told her that I thought she needed a hair cut (she wasn't pleased by this
). She told me that she sort of heard me say something about her hair, kinda like when you hear people having a conversation your not a part of.

Although this is what has prompted me to write this thread, this is not the only example of our "telepathic connection". There have been many times that shes has started singing a song that I have been thinking about (this has also happens vice versa). Again another strange "telepathic" phenomenon that we share (and my favourite) is; we always seem to know where each over are or where we have been.

So what do you think do we have a telepathic connection? Has this happened to anyother couples?

ALS
edit on 20-6-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I can't say that I have had something that clear happen but I do think that I have a similar connection. Like when me or my husband start to say something, it's like we know what we're going to say. It's hard to explain..not the thing where we can finish each other's sentence but deeper than that. Like he can walk in the room and say one word like "hey..." and I know what he's going to say, no matter how random it is. It's really weird.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This might help shed a little light

en.wikipedia.org...

oh and here is a fun little experiment to try with her to test telepathy

www.stevepavlina.com...
edit on 20-6-2011 by seedofchucky because:
edit on 20-6-2011 by seedofchucky because: don't question me reason box!
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Whilst in states of mind that are shamanistic in nature I have had whole conversations with certain people only occasionally saying one or two words from each sentence believe it or not.

Some pretty crazy irrefutable events have happened to me and my mates. Some things that most on ATS wouldn't believe. In altered states you can really push into the realm of spirituality.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Whilst in states of mind that are shamanistic in nature I have had whole conversations with certain people only occasionally saying one or two words from each sentence believe it or not.

Some pretty crazy irrefutable events have happened to me and my mates. Some things that most on ATS wouldn't believe. In altered states you can really push into the realm of spirituality.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

That is very interesting and would love to hear more, perhaps you should start a thread on it.

I can't say me and the mrs have been in altered mind states while having this experiences, unless you count love as an altered mind state.

ALS
edit on 20-6-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Sure sounds like you do. I have this connection with my love, we can tell what the other will say before it is said, we cannot hide anything from each other, which means birthday, Christmas, and other gifts cannot be bought in advance, and there are many other little things too. Telepathy was once the universal language, the Annunaki altered our DNA and took that from us, I suppose so we would not get together and destroy them all. I also have a connection with several others too, a few live far away from me. One day it will come back to all.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Its a shame because some of the altered states I'm talking about don't comply with the T&C of this site.

I honestly believe you though, there's a lot more you can do in altered states but to acquire the skills in a practical sense would take years and years of dedicated time, patience and personal discovery that is almost impossible to achieve in a corporate nation.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Sure sounds like you do. I have this connection with my love, we can tell what the other will say before it is said, we cannot hide anything from each other, which means birthday, Christmas, and other gifts cannot be bought in advance, and there are many other little things too.

Ok so this phenomenom isn't just localized to me and mine, I guess love opens a doorway. And love is something no one can take, not even the Anunaki!

ALS

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Its a shame because some of the altered states I'm talking about don't comply with the T&C of this site.

I thought as much

I honestly believe you though, there's a lot more you can do in altered states but to acquire the skills in a practical sense would take years and years of dedicated time, patience and personal discovery that is almost impossible to achieve in a corporate nation.

I know what you mean, I have always want to go on a spiritual journey but alas the constraints of the physical realm stop me from doing so.

ALS

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
to look on the other side of it, maybe you said it out loud but didnt realise you did, which does sometimes happen when people are day dreaming..

but to be honest im going with your original theory, because i often have the same telepathic thing with my girlfriend, and there has been things that were too random to be just a coincidence..

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
the answer is no

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
if u and ur missies was truly ment to be together then its both ur energies that r drawn to each other and can comuicate on a different wavelenght to ones with wich we normally do

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

This too was my orginally thought but after thinking back I definately didn't say it aloud, mainly because I wouldn't dare to criticize her hair
. Even so you cannot discount the other "events".

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenFurnNW

Great contribution to the thread, thank you.

ALS

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

In other words; "soul mates". I like this way of thinking and one that my girlfriend resigns too.

ALS

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It's happened many times for me that I've said to myself in my head that something will happen, and then it does! Unfortunately, it does not always help me when I decide to bet on horses and dog tracks. A lot of people experience this, it all comes down to probability really. If you say to yourself that something will happen, and then it doesn't - are you surprised? I doubt it! However if you think something will occur and then it does, then it will stand out more clearly in your mind, and not only will you remember it better, but you'll also attribute more importance to it.

Remember how the human brain is very hard wired to detect patterns, and remember said patterns, and allocate importance to those which are particularly interesting, helpful or which stand out in some way.

It is also possible that you may have been speaking softly under your breath without realising it, and your girlfriend heard you, but only very softly so she did not immediately think you to be talking out loud, but you spoke just loud enough to put the suggestion into her mind. The human mind is very prone to the power of suggestion.

Talking out loud without realising it is very common. I've been pulled up by my friends (even the occasional startled look from a nearby stranger) for whispering under my breath. I don't often get a chance to practise my German or French, so I sometimes think in those languages, but because the pronunciation requires a heightened level of focus, I often result in whispering these languages quietly, but still audibly, in public and alone. You kind of get into this state of mind where you're focused on something, even though the focus may be brief and fleeting, that causes you to lose awareness with your physical actions.

Kind of like when you're busy looking for something you can't find, and you get so stressed out, until you realise you've been holding it in your hand all along! (Not that I've ever done this, of course.)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

no sir i don't think you have a telepathic connection. you do have an intimate relationship, a closeness, a bond. things may seem odd sometimes when we are very close to people, but it's easy to forget a mate always calls at 5:00 (for example) and over time you will more and more frequently pick up the telephone before it has even rung, or before the ring is heard by the other party.

for the most part most females are very vain and appearance is highly important. the need for putting ones hair into proper order, well, if its obvious to you (and many guys are oblivious), then its really on her mind.

trust me on this: the older & more experienced you become, the more you will finally realize MOST women are on the insane side. hearing voices is nothing, their imaginations are unreal. soap operas and horrid bitch reality shows aren't stunningly popular for no reason. why would anyone in their right mind want to watch actors depicting the most vile side of human behavior, to the point of ridiculous? real life isn't good enough for some. finding a good woman is more difficult than finding a good employer.

BUT if you really think its telepathy check out a book or two from the local library and do some tests. it would be fun and its something you and her can do together. coincidences run very strong in life; you'd be surprised how few people you need in a group and you'll find out a few share the same birth date.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I just tried a little experiement, my girlfriend is at her mums and we are in need of some tea bags. So I have sent her a "message" to bring some back with her.

Lets see if she does.

ALS

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I don't know, I'm in neither yours nor your gf's heads so I can't answer that definitively, but yes, it is possible. Sex energy can be an effective way of connecting with someone in this manner according to Tantric teachings.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If you really do have a psychic connection you should go collect your million dollars.

Link

No one has collected it yet and I don't believe you will either, but you might have fun trying.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join