It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StoneHenge Sumer Solstice 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hey all,

I was just wondering if anyone has been or is going to the StoneHenge Summer Solstice tonight?

Me and a few friends are planning on heading there after work, around 7pm, and were just wondering about Traffic, Parking & Police Presence..

I saw that on the Gaurdian Newspaper website they report a much larger Police Presence than previous years to take down us minor (snip) users. Was just wondering if anyone who is there right now has noticed this presence? I'd rather not drive 52 miles just to get arrested for having a (snip) on a fantastic occasion!!
(I mean seriously, why has it gotten to a point where they would waste thousands of pounds catching someone with 3g of (snip) when there is no doubt a dealer less than 2 miles away with 30g+..)

Gaurdian Newspaper

I've looked online but all websites relating to the festival seem to be close to useless unless you’re planning to camp there...

Anyone who can offer some guidance or assistance will be rewarded with a stern pat on the back!

Thanks,

TrixXxtaR

P.S - Expect the Aliens & UFO forum to be over whelmed with UFO videos tomorrow afternoon. The police are using Drones this year to keep a thorough check on people. I expect many will see these and take a picture claiming it to be E.T...
edit on 20/6/11 by TrixXxtaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Any and all mention of your personal drug use and drug use in general goes against the T&C. This thread will get deleted. You are lucky to get away with a thread talking about drugs in a scientific manner or for terms of research unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TrixXxtaR

If I could go I'd love too! Not too sure how I'd get some [snip] through Australian customs though!

It would be such a spiritual and beautiful experience to be there tonight!

Have a great time man, no matter what you do!

Peace from Australia!
edit on 20/6/11 by drsamuelfrancis because: Fo' fun.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I WISH! I live in Canada, though I'm visiting Stonehenge again in mid-summer.
Too bad I'll be 2 months too late!

Definitely should be quite the evening

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i only live about 40-50 miles away from stonehenge and yet 2 get ther 2 watch this event, i think it gets really really packed out

plus weather preety crappy n u cant even see the sun

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Any and all mention of your personal drug use and drug use in general goes against the T&C. This thread will get deleted.

Well then for the massive ATS Hypocrites who slag off the censoring of mainstream media..
I've censored my post for you.

Originally posted by drsamuelfrancis
It would be such a spiritual and beautiful experience to be there tonight!

Have a great time man, no matter what you do!

Thanks buddy! I'll certainly have a (snip) for those of us who can’t make the long journey!

Originally posted by gremlin2011
plus weather preety crappy n u cant even see the sun

I'd be going more for the atmosphere and knowing that everyone there is friendly & up for a good old bit of banter! Not to mention I have work tomorrow, so will be leaving after the stroke of midnight!
edit on 20/6/11 by TrixXxtaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrixXxtaR
Well then for the massive ATS Hypocrites who slag off the censoring of mainstream media..
I've censored my post for you.

Dude I'm all for -snip- but you'll be lucky to get away with that even.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TrixXxtaR

Make sure you let us know how it goes!

If I was there I'd honestly ask around to see if there were any more ATS's there! But, hey, that's just me

Maybe get some pics? I actually wasn't aware that this was such a big event!

new topics

top topics

join