It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

banks and money...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
its not easy to research
but from what i know about money..
the world is in increasing debt that one day will technically in slave everyone to the banks

i know that every country is in incredible debt and most people are too
so what would make this untrue

money cant exist without debt can it? when its dispensed by a bank

so considering people can already be sent to jail for not being able to pay back debts

what will they do when everyone is in debt but the bank has all the money?
its like a game of monopoly really, there’s only a set amount of money on the board but were all paying our money to one player, we land on their properties every turn and soon enough we will be broke and promising to pay our rent when we get more money, but eventually everyone would have given there money away..

anyway how true is this
and can you please share some info about how the banks control the world?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dilapidated

To Quote Jimmy Carr..........

"I have a great idea........... let's put all our money in one building, let's call that a 'bank' and let's put ALL the bankers in another building, let's call that a Prison".......

PDUK

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Do some research on the "History of the Money Changers", it's very interesting and tells how people would give these Money Changers their gold in exchange for paper because it was easier to carry around and such. Of course the money changers eventually started distributing more paper than they had in gold, hence modern banking was born!

At this point I almost think that the illusion of the monetary system is necessary for modern society to exist, only some HUGE event could make alternatives possible.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

haha good old jimmy carr
but i have to say, lets put the bankers in other trades
and just execute the bank owners, ceo's and executives*

*no fine print

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dilapidated

This will help you a lot to connect a dots ...3 and a half hours worthed .

edit on 20-6-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilapidated
the world is in increasing debt that one day will technically in slave everyone to the banks

Its not a case of 'one day'. Its a fact now. The vast majority are slaves now, as long as you are paying taxes, you are a slave. We are born into a slave system. We are encouraged to get into debt. The monetary system is a control system, a slavery system.

money cant exist without debt can it?

Correct, we are born with nothing, therefore in order to live we have to go into debt. In order for us to get out of debt, someone else has to go into debt. Its an unfair unbalanced system. The rich will always get richer.

its like a game of monopoly really, there’s only a set amount of money on the board but were all paying our money to one player, we land on their properties every turn and soon enough we will be broke and promising to pay our rent when we get more money, but eventually everyone would have given there money away..

That's exactly what it is, a game. Empathy for your fellow man no longer exists once you start playing the game.
The monetary system, capitalism, is one of the most evil things on this planet, in my opinion. It encourages us to be selfish, it divides us, it encourages greed, it corrupts.

One day, it will destroy us and this planet.

Happy Times!

st.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

SatoriTheory you nailed it right on the head. Well done!

Many generations have been sold "The American Dream" without realizing thats all it is, a dream, a fallacy, sweet nothings. When my Dad was a boy there were no credit cards and TTBOMK you didn't pay off your Model A over six years.

When I was a boy my parents had only a Sears Roebuck CC "in case of emergencies" = should they be caught without extra $ when the hot water heater fails or the family truckster needs repair.

when I was a young man first earning full-time money most folks coast-to-coast were receiving e-z CC offers by the handful every week, it was boom times for the Postal. Suckers that we were, we took the bait and bought the shiny things and got knee-deep in debt. the new wore off and the debt lingered, painfully.

these were the good ol days when the Presidents friends were only raping the country via taxes, penny stock scandals and Savings & Loan Thrift debacles (aside from the other business-as-usual plundering).

Over time the have-nots heard enough stories of others reaping big windfalls on real estate & land speculation profits and they wanted in, too. CC debt profits were no longer enough, now everyone with a full-time at McDonald's was miraculously qualified for their own McMansion. Wife & I were a young married couple with decent credit and small wages and we qualified for $350,000.00 to throw at a McMansion!

When we got home and checked these numbers we realized we would not be able to afford food, insurance, clothing, car payments/maintenance/fuel etcetera if we put ourselves into that debt. If we had taken the bait we probably would have been homeless in under 5 years.

Lots of people cashed in on the big greed bubble and lots suffered for it too. E-Z money is a Fools Paradise.

The system really is carefully designed and refined to keep you slaving till the day you drop. The less you make the more screwing you will take and most every day will be painful. Those on top have it sweet and they don't care if you and your children starve in the cold. and here we are, in one of the once most prosperous countries in the world. Enjoy it while you can, nothings lasts.

REMEMBER THIS: You can call them bankers, politicians, wall street, corporations etcetera -- but behind those labels are greedy American SOB's seeking to have more coin, more possessions and more power. These are your fellow countrymen displaying their true colors. Too many generations have seen too many liar politicians and fat cats prove crime does pay. From the top down we have too many Americans with piss-poor morals, values and a lack of pride or ethics. Too few who realize there is a huge difference between Wants and Needs. GREED blinds people and turns them into vile evil monsters. a/k/a The American Dream

new topics

top topics

join