It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what superheros deserve a movie?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The Maxx....Only because it was really really weird.....Plenty of mysterious bad guys...A love interest....A troubled monster....

Alternate dimensions....all the good stuff....

And the Thanos Quest....I really wasn't into any Thanos Comics, but the Quest was AWESOME.....

Battle for ultimate power....Greek Myth type plots and turnouts...Lots of characters....

this would make a great movie...

edit on 11-7-2011 by OneEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Green Arrow, for sure. Also The Flash. I'd love to see a movie about this couple of guys. And well, if it's a GA movie, then there should be at least a cameo of Black Canary and I'd LOVE to see her in a movie... but still i'm pretty unsure about this kind of movies. It seems that Warner sucks at the time of going live action.... GL movie is sooooooooooooo bad it hurts.

And for the not-so-mainstream comic side, i'd LOVE to see a movie of the good Promethea. But that's almost impossible... Same with The Invisibles. Oh wait, there's already a movie of The Invisibles, it's called The Matrix (
)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Aquaman sucks!

I'd have to agree generally, but I can see a spin on actually having this make a decent movie, especially if spinned with a conservation message, etc. The visual possibilities would be unique in such a film adaptation.

As a superhero though, his area of operation is limited.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well, Deadpool has been announced recently. If any one hasn't seen the test footage yet, you might want to see it here.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
DEADPOOL

If I get a Deadpool movie (a good one), I don't care what else they make. He's been my favorite since he came out.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think maybe a villain should have their own solo film. A Joker movie would be amazing!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join