It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its TIME to let go of the spiritual EARTH...The Assention is almost here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Its TIME to let go of the spiritual EARTH...The Assention is almost here.

There is a spiritual EARTH.. you are connected to it.... Its almost time to let go... Those of us that are "spiritual" or "even religious" understand... If you think this earth and you are real, or you are just not ready to go....
... then its likely you will simply stay and or undergo many planetary changes. (some not so good)

For those of us who are CHANGING and you that are know what I mean... we are soon going on spiritually.

Basically, we ARE a hologram... a 3D image of our conciousness, memories and thoughts. I felt betrayed when I found out... I always thought things were REAL. Once you are resolved that there are other things to learn rather than just this small moment (your life) you can accept it and leave...Assention is an INDIVIDUAL process as well as a collective conciouness....GOOGLE crystallinks .

There is no TIME and nothing exists oustide YOUR thoughts except energy... You are just having an experience to teach your (soul/spirit) what it needs to learn... Good luck out there!

What experiences are others having now? what are you feeling? scared? excited... tired? insommnia? happy? Lets share this experience online. We can be helping someone!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
so i can not go to work anymore?

tnks

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
SO...where did you get this information, that we are about to ascend. I hope it wasn't www.galacticmessages.com... It is so easy to want to ascend and get out this heavy vibration playground, but take it with a pinch of salt.

The main theme in the messages on that site is about light helpers always trying to plant that seed message after message. Take a look at history and this kind of ideology.

But I agree with you on the fact that we are here learning, we are all in soul groups on the other side and will go back there not ascend when we die.
edit on 20-6-2011 by foundthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Soon we will wake from this dream. We will be startled to find out who we really are. In an instant the veil will be completely lifted and we will remember all, know all. Peace & Love to you all.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

If this ascension happens im more than happy to go. I dont have ties to anything on this planet, although the only thing i have trouble coming to terms with if seperating from my children (yes i know theres spirits too and well get back together again afterwards), its just a psychological barrier i have.
Also i have been feeling incredibly tired recently, every thing is hard work, nothing physical is easy.
Maybe i just need some multi vitamins.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Reply to The Doctors wife: Tired? The physical is not your natural state. You just subdued your magnificence temporarily to incarnate in human form. You are here to shine your light, to raise the frequency at this very crucial part of the game. Be true to yourself. Be good to yourself. OUR team is about to be dealt the final card of this and it is going to be an ACE. PEACE.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ok, I will feed into this just because it feels right, but dammit, for not being real, my left knee is hurting really badly and will need fixing. LOL.

Even though I and the wife have had many experiences, we are grounded and still wonder and seek our own answers.

She and I were shown a spiritual world with others, I don't remember the details as she told me I was kind of out of it but was one of them. This world was of a different frequency level than this.

I saw a vision of it suspended in the skies, what a beautiful world. I also had a strong dream of visiting, very different relationship with the animals by the way.

I had a series of dreams of transition to a better body and going there.

Another of a telling me that I would soon return to my real body.

Another of being taken away.

Both of us coming back to this world and most folks were no longer here, don't have a clue where the hell they went, just gone and the world healing. She did see the beginning as everything stopped due to the sun.

Our physical symptoms are at times severe, a few days of being dizzy after a hard night which we don't remember. Waking to vibrations and messaging. A week ago being severely pushed/pulled and bruised inside my body with another message. This an adjustment and a telling that this is what it will feel like when I need to go or move. Also this time I was out of it for two days, felt like the first step in dying.

Enough has happened and more that I don't discount anything, I also won't preach the future, I just wait. Keep up the happy thoughts. Sailormon

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
I had a series of dreams of transition to a better body and going there.

Another of a telling me that I would soon return to my real body.

Another of being taken away.

Our physical symptoms are at times severe, a few days of being dizzy after a hard night which we don't remember. Waking to vibrations and messaging. A week ago being severely pushed/pulled and bruised inside my body with another message. This an adjustment and a telling that this is what it will feel like when I need to go or move. Also this time I was out of it for two days, felt like the first step in dying.

Enough has happened and more that I don't discount anything, I also won't preach the future, I just wait. Keep up the happy thoughts. Sailormon

********************************************************************************************************************************

you are right.... SOMETHING IS HAPPENING.... I feel tired chronic pain....insomnia... and "feeling different" No, I do not want a lashing, so I cant (wont) say everything either.... THANK YOU for your post..... Am I going crazy... what is happening to others? lets be adult about this... Its real to some of us, if you have something negative to write... please dont.. we are trying to be positive....

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
REPLY to SAILORMAN; freaky! I just screwed up my right knee the other day! I'm on crutches! Ok, some kind of Cosmic message? What the hell does that mean? Let's ask our higher self in meditation and see what it means. (I was in the process of stopping an act of violence when it happened). Peace to you and loving, healing energy your way my brother for that bum knee! GIMP POWER!

new topics

top topics

join