It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - We are a legion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KBUpdikeJr

The idea Scientologists are a sort of mind control cult.

everybody wants to control your mind. thats what its all about. even anonymous.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by JohnySeagull

As forgiveness is referred to by Anon, i agree with them.

You and most people mean "forgiveness" in the sense of not holding a grudge against your neighbor. I agree with you in this sense.

But with Anon, it is more like you cannot forgive because the people you are not forgiving would take advantage of that. Your "masters" will play on your emotions and manipulate you in every possible way. If you choose to forgive, then you also choose to spend the rest of your life on your toes, waiting for that person your forgave to begin trying to manipulate your.

Our governments are pseudo human, but with 1 key difference: they have learned to manipulate and victimize their "subjects".

I am not Anon, but i certainly do not forgive (as it is used in this case) either.

Well just add to that what the giant mega corporations are doing to us (money for nothing and the priks are free) and that cabal of old money invested in commodity they can manipulate the markets by withholding or glutting consumer with products and bribe or worse politically dissolve safety and regulating agencies so populace is at risk.
The Pushers - pushing pharmaceuticals on unsuspecting Americans and withholding sound and proven treatments playing a profit making game with peoples health.
Now pile on the military industrial complex hosting projects and building secret crafts and weapons, colliders and ionospheric research facilities. Some of these that's all they know and others have information even the President is not privy to.
Its quite the royal screwing.

"The government" is the least of our worries.
We need to dig out deep rooted and tenacious weeds that strangle and threaten the government smooth operation o f the people, for and by the people.

The government as described in our Constitution is a tough one to beat.

Unless THE PEOPLE fall asleep, and let the wolves run the hen-house.

Then it becomes rather cumbersome, expensive and begins to fail.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join