It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You gotta wonder.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
How silly people are going to feel when the date comes and goes, and nothing happens...
The only people who will profit from this are all the survival companies who were selling 2012 proof bunkers, survival kits and the like
Myself, I'll wake up, go about my day as any other, and go to bed at the end of the day.
How many others here havent bought into the whole end of the worlds thing?
edit on 6/20/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
and this is what you can up with after nearly a year membership...cool

edit on 20-6-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Same way they felt when Y2K came and went i'd imagine.

They will of course move on instantly to their next end of the world scenario with hardly missing a beat and put 2012 behind them.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

then obviously you havent read any of my other posts....

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
How silly people are going to feel when the date comes and goes, and nothing happens...

Wow, a one liner OP.

So i will respond with a one liner in return.

They will not feel silly at all, just another day.

Oops, 4 lines. Sorry.

vvv

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

just to point out - Y2K was entirely man made..

though this thread is pretty pointless..

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spolvil

wasnt trying to make a point according to your standards, just voicing a question

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
everyone has heard of all the EOTW prophecies and whatnot,
but what lies after the date of all dates Dec 21st 2012?
what ancient civilizations left something out dating 2012?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Maybe you should start going about all the other days dis-regarding the 2012 conspiracies and quit making non-sense threads. Maybe.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I have a feeling some people will make it the end of the world for themselves. I remember reading about people having panic attacks and contemplating suicide when the May 21 (?) Harold Camping prediction came around.

I can't imagine what insanity might strike December 21, 2012

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Whether or not 2012 turns out to be anything at all remains to be seen. Like you, I suspect nothing of any consequence will happen on that very day. Unless it's manmade anyway.

Nevertheless, people aren't as gullible and stupid as one might think. Instinctively, people across this planet know things aren't right. They know we have big problems. They may not understand it consciously, But they know sooner or later, it all has to come to a head.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Nevertheless, people aren't as gullible and stupid as one might think. Instinctively, people across this planet know things aren't right.

Oh contraire!
The indictment of Don Lapre shows just the opposite.
He sold websites to 220,000 people to sell the same vitamins.

Too many people are gullible, to be polite. Or downright stupid, to be accurate. Just look at the number of people on ATS and the silly conspiracies they believe in. The one thing all of the conspiracies have in common is no real proof. And yet they still believe. It’s more of a religion.

Which brings us to the Camping prediction. How can you call those believers anything other than stupid? I have no sympathy for the ones who unloaded all their Earthly possessions, in the belief that the world would end. Especially when he blew it once before.

So if a group of new suckers unload all their goodies in advance of 2012, so much the better for the economy. And if some of them dive off a cliff because of 2012, ask yourself this.
Did we really want them voting anyway?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
How many others here havent bought into the whole end of the worlds thing?
edit on 6/20/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

I see beginning and also why does it have to be 2012 dec and not another later or even more EARLIER date.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This sort of falls in line with people who think Libya needs our rescuing and the Almighty Dollar will continue!

I have to say that I really do believe that people will "recreate" their worlds no matter where they live! We can "rescue" them and place them into a safe little space and suddenly they will draw forth their own dramas all over again, and again, and again!

It just isn't worth saving those that love their own misery!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You won't wake up because you will already be DEAD.

THIS YEAR. Sept 27th is the beginning of the end. Just wait and see.

I'm going to be in the middle of the ocean that day. Probably see millions of dead bodies floating once I make landfall again.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Do you feel 1/3 of the ships destroyed will avoid you?

top topics

join