It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Truly Odd and Scary conversation today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I'm not sure which forum to post this on.... general conspiracy, global meltdown, social unrest? All of the above? Anway.... today I was called to work at the home of a very wealthy family I do work for occasionally. While going over the bill regarding work on a door not fitting and not locking properly, I was talking about the climate here, the extra snow this year (HUGE!), the minor earthquakes, climate, etc, as reasons the door may have stopped working due to a shift in the frame.

The lady of the house asked me about the earthquakes here and if I had noticed the sun being in a slightly different place, setting further north than usual for this time of year. I said I thought it seemed different this year. She sighed and said she had noticed this back home and how when she was driving on a road the sun used to set behind and always glare in her face, it didn't now, and she called an old friend but she wouldn't be specific, only saying a very high up person in a government science group. The National Academy of Sciences is what I thought she was starting to say but didn't finish. She said she was told its hush hush and the government doesn't want people to panic but the earth has shifted somewhat, perhaps due to the 3 large earthquakes recently; Chile, New Zealand, and Japan. The Moon might be affected, the tides, the solar exposure we all get throughout our travels around the sun in a years time.... I was rather shocked that she would say this. Or reveal this. Or not keep a secret if its a secret.

I know this sounds pretty crazy, but that's what I thought too, that just doing a service call for a wealthy person (who says one of their other homes has 18 inch thick stone walls) would end this way with perhaps some inside information about something strange going on. We then talked about SHTF subjects, she felt bad about being away from her family just for a week because something big might happen. I've worked for her and her family before. She is probably in her 60's, articulate, intelligent, well bred, and she was certainly sincere in her worries she revealed to me. That's the only reason I can imagine she would tell a person like me, someone doing work for her on a weekend (for which she appreciated and gave me a $70 dollar tip.... maybe it won't be worth anything very soon? lol).

If its hush hush.... well, I don't know. It was disturbing information but I have seen posts in here about the sun being in an odd place, so it seemed like some pieces were coming together. I have no reason whatsoever to think she was kidding or whacko. She has been a good customer of mine in the past and always quite the Lady in her demeanor. I mentioned the underground bases being built such as under Denver Airport, and she concurred that there were some for government officials, scientists, teachers, and I mentioned the wealthy, knowing I wasn't exactly going to be invited to one, but she might be. She didn't really respond to that in words but just half nodded and half shrugged.

It was a longer conversation than this, going to other subjects somewhat related but that was us just talking about websites such as ATS, the HAB Theory, pole shifts, etc.... the point of this post though, is that I may have received information that was supposed to not be general knowledge, disclosed by someone with great wealth and interesting connections, at a time she may have been feeling the need to share as she was worried about her family and being away, as if something could happen at any time in the very near future. Make of this what you will, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
edit on 20-6-2011 by jaxnmarko because: an extra word in the wrong place

edit on 20-6-2011 by jaxnmarko because: paragraphing

edit on 20-6-2011 by jaxnmarko because: distinct paragraphing

edit on 20-6-2011 by jaxnmarko because: grrr more distinct paragraphing

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This is darn near unreadable to me with that block text. Paragraphs would be alot easier on the eyes.

Some of us are old and don't see too well anymore

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You're right! Sorry. I tend to lose my place at times while reading too, and paragraphs help if I look away. The post turned out longer than I initially was thinking it would, really just a blurb about what I was told today, but it kept on going and going. My fault for not separating it into thoughts and paragraphs, I apologize.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
honestly

a lot of filler

but no meat

anyone watching and paying attention to earth knows something is going on

you talk of some rich person talking like the movie 2012

fear mongering

i listen to those that know

and i have family members in 3 places 'inside'

one being the elite of the navy

one being the state
and if you have to ask you dont know

and one being the def dept

ask and you shall receive

lie and you will regret later

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
300 million people just in the US, many of them astronomers, others with jobs that may use the sun's angle in various ways. I seriously doubt that this could possibly be true. I think more people would notice if the Earth's axis had shifted perceptibly.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
We have a good bunch of constellations that transit their regular path in the sky.

Although it could be possible some earthquakes had shifted a bit the Earth from its axis (4 inches, it was said), stellar references seem to be still in place.

When talking about visible space there are not many "truths to be hidden". We all see what's going up there, just depending on the reach of our telescopes.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

Truther, that's all it was, a short conversation. I know, you're right, a lot of filler.

This is on and off the wealthiest county in the nation, and that means some of the people are.... elite. You mention an elite in the navy... SEAL or Admiral? Because they are totally different. Def? yeah. State? yeah. My dad was a grade 17 under the old system. He turned down promotions because they all meant living in DC basically, and he did NOT want to get involved in the political aspects of his job, bad enough having to talk to Congress now and then to report. It only went up to 18 at the time and above that was only Field Directors and the Comptroller General. He was in charge of 11 states for the GAO, the investigative arm of Congress. He had a top secret clearance, was often in Norad, overseas, in Alaska for the BMEW, etc.... HAARP? I don't know, but up there a lot. Anyway, I'm used to higher ups. Comptroller General over for dinner, Admirals and Generals, met a few Senators,,,,etc.

As far as filler and no meat, I know, it was just those few words I was told that are the gist of the post. Sorry about going on so long. She was convincing. So saying you are "in the know" is either like what happened to me.... someone spilling the beans, or you have to be in the know yourself. I've done work for the FBI, Secret Service, DEA, DCI, IRS, various law enforcement agencies, etc. in my job. Just small stuff here and there but I've been in the business a long time and there aren't a lot of choices at times, so I imagine I've been checked out before by SOMEONE lol. When you work for the very wealthy, you KNOW they have connections too, so maybe what I heard was nonsense, and maybe it was true, at least in her mind? but I'm just passing it along.

Observer, I agree with you, you would think something as obvious as a change would be noted by many. Maybe its a tiny amount that still adds up to huge changes? I don't know, but for that matter, despite the many higher ups that swear UFOs are real, such as those in the Disclosure Project, and a former head of Defense for Canada, a great many people don't believe that either. People believe what they choose to believe no matter what evidence there might be to support otherwise.

edit on 20-6-2011 by jaxnmarko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Thank you for using commonly accepted capitalization and punctuation. I don't read posts where the author doesn't bother to use those. If it's not worth their time, it's certainly not worth mine.

Did not read your posts however due to lack of paragraphs.
edit on 20-6-2011 by CharliePrime because: Spelling errors.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
My only question...why is she concerned with a locking door if she knows IT is coming?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CharliePrime

Well you missed a good post.....I'm sure it wasn't the first, nor will it be the last, no doubt.

@ jaxnmarko, if I were you I'd keep a close eye on her....& if there's movement at her station, well hey, give us a 'heads-up' too!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mademyself1984
My only question...why is she concerned with a locking door if she knows IT is coming?

keep the looters out!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

Jax, very interesting post, it wouldnt suprise me in the slightest if the earth had moved slightly. Im sure the experts did say it actually after Chile.
Anyway, i think things have been a bit quiet recently im sure somethings round the corner, i dont want it to be though, i seem to be living on my nerves recently.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I find it odd that people believe that there are "highly placed" people that know secrets that anyone with eyes can confirm or refute. Some secretive government elite "knows" that the Earth has shifted on its axis, but all the navigators, surveyors and astronomers on Earth haven't noticed. What's up with this twisted love-hate relationship with "authority?"

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Airports across the country are having to repaint new runway numbers due to the shifting of the magnetic poles. And scientists say that they are shifting at a faster rate than before. But, uh, nothing to worry about....right?

news.yahoo.com...

www.physorg.com...

forums.howwhatwhy.com...

Over time I would think that this affects the earths rotation, but that's just this amatuers opinion.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Airports across the country are having to repaint new runway numbers due to the shifting of the magnetic poles.

Correct, but that does not affect where the Sun appears to rise.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
What is the point of keeping "hush, hush" over something like the sun being in a slightly different position in the sky? So the sun sets a little more north than usual or whatever. So?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by jaxnmarko

Jax, very interesting post, it wouldnt suprise me in the slightest if the earth had moved slightly. Im sure the experts did say it actually after Chile.
Anyway, i think things have been a bit quiet recently im sure somethings round the corner, i dont want it to be though, i seem to be living on my nerves recently.

I heard that on the news too. After both Japan and Chile, but only slightly.

content.usatoday.com...

The 9.0 magnitude earthquake that ravaged Japan also shortened Earth's day by just over one-millionth of a second (1.8 microseconds to be exact), according to NASA. It also shifted the Earth's axis by about 6.5 inches.

We're always in a bit of a wobble anyways, it's just the way the earth spins. Precession.

The quake also shifted the position of the Earth's "figure" axis (which is different from the planet's north-south axis). This shift in Earth's figure axis will cause Earth to wobble a bit differently as it rotates, but it won't cause a shift of the Earth's axis in space -- only external forces such as the gravitational attraction of the sun, moon and planets could do that.

I can't find a mention of what direction our "wobble" went in, whether we're wobbling more, or more evenly. I would imagine all these changes either add up, or cancel each other out sometimes.

Not a secret by any means, I've heard this mentioned more than once, seems every time there's a really big earthquake, it affects the entire earth a little.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharliePrime
Thank you for using commonly accepted capitalization and punctuation. I don't read posts where the author doesn't bother to use those. If it's not worth their time, it's certainly not worth mine.

Did not read your posts however due to lack of paragraphs.
edit on 20-6-2011 by CharliePrime because: Spelling errors.

If you want to criticize make sure you have proper paragraphs yourself. First a paragraph is endented one inch, then three to five sentences in length. Then filled with the hypothesis of the post, unlike the OP's, your response has nothing but a "Red Herring" attack, which does not constitute a valid point nor sentence.

Thanks OP, I appreciate the time you spent, as well the information that you laid out. Next time maybe endent; as the educated-illiterate readers that i observed on this topic needed either a cartoon layout, or proper paragraghs to be able to elaborate on your thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
EVERYTHING that is in the "Cosmos" moves in ways that are mathematically predictable people spend their whole lives/careers, studying these motions as they have for eons. If any of these things once exhibited the tiniest deviance it would be world wide news. I know if I stumbled across something it would be posted across every forum on earth and immediately thousands of like minded amateur and professional astronomers would be trying to confirm or deny the discovery. That is kind of how science works, a discovery is made and some other scientist tries to replicate those results, it aint true til it is reliably replicable.. This is even more true with the internet where these results are shared instantly.

With regards to the magnetic shift. As a pilot you find that magnetic error varies all over the place and is clearly shown and updated regularly on the charts, I've never thought twice about the fact that magnetism is mercurial.
edit on 20-6-2011 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is NASA'S original story on the Japan earthquake,

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

I started a thread on it at the time, as I thought it interesting as the day has been shortened also, but in the microseconds. The Earth's axis spacially did not change but the figure axis did, so then did the earths' wobble alter. So if you go out, get drunk, and stagger about more than usual, then you have simply drunk more than usual

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join