Let us try to see how the new holders of power, act against their nationals..
In the U.S., the housing crisis left more than a million people homeless.. Major settlements have arisen and the inhabitants of the shantytowns are
brutally removed, once again, because the presence them deface these new mayor cities. One of the tent villages were in California, where Arnold
Schwarzenegger was once a governor.
Families are torn apart, and white children in their thousands on the street. Most of them are still of compulsory school age. Children from just over
10 years, in their thousands, dependent on themselves, and is completely separated from their parents.
In an effort to raise funds for a bankrupt government, all sorts of laws are applied, excessively, even on children. A little girl who was just
living the "American dream" had one of those typical lemonades stalls at a major sporting event put up, and the parents got an approximately $ 500
fine . Another child who was a teenager also had a farm stall, and earned about $ 3,500. This teenager was fined about $15,000 because they did not
have the necessary permits.
The TEA-Party or the Taxed Enough Already Party held a protest march for the elderly. On the video the American SWAT team arrives, and starts
intimidating the demonstrators. And this is the type of law enforcement officers that are usually used against terrorists.
The prisons are overcrowded, and institutions for mental illnesses closed, and then the mentally ill has to go to normal prisons.
Disaster Assistance, which is usually granted by FEMA, or the Federal Emergency Management Agency, to U.S. citizens, refused to grant disaster
assistance in the recent 46 tornado's that hit several states. These people now have to start from scratch again to rebuilt their lives, without any
Students who have graduated cannot find work, but sat with thousands of dollars of debt. Normally these people would have declared themselves
bankrupt, and thus get rid of their debt. Not anymore. These student's academic debt is not written off, even if they filled for bankruptcy, and
they remain accountable for it. Recently, a task force, charged a students private residence, and arrested him for outstanding debt..
Draconian measures are used merely to collect outstanding study loans.
Excessive fines for traffic violations are the order of the day.
Americans can no longer grow their own vegatables in their own back yards.
So if you have no money, you can not make a plan to eat.
And a systematic impoverishment takes place.
Further more, it is looking more and more like a Police State in America is starting to develop.
Just recently "live streaming" on some websites have been made illegal, and you can be fined for it.
And in other countries similar measures will follow, just like the current RICA for mobile phones in South Africa, are U.S. requirement. This means
all cellphones must be registered with all your personal details. Something that recently got introduced into SA.
Governments worldwide are expanding the hold it has on its citizens.
They want you as meek as a lamb before the television without talking with anyone on the Internet.
1. Freedom on the Internet is starting to dissapear in all countries.. In South Africa, the first website and blog that has killed was that of "
Zasucks", early one morning by task force members, which treated the owner of this state critisizer like a terrorist.
2. In countries such as China, the repression of the Internet is brutal,
3. In Sa for example the goverment can listen in to any private cellphone conversation. The interception of any phone conversation happens every day,
without the public being aware of it.
4. Britain has the most CCTV cameras of all countries with which people are watched. There are an estimated 4.7 million cameras aimed at the British.
And these cameras contain facialrecognition technology with which the government can immediately tell who the person is, and where people move. And
all the digital information is automatically saved. Every six hours the amount of data stored in this way is doubled. It provides the state then also
with the ability to immediatly see where all possible terrorist suspects or criminal might be moving about.
5. The same technology is used in South Africa on CCTV cameras, including cameras on toll roads, and around Johannesburg. The state can sit in
control rooms, and watch where you move around, and with RICA in place, they can immediately listen wherever and whenever they want into your phone
conversations without leaving the control room
6. The European Union spent hundreds of millions of dollars to convince the world that the EU is good for them
7. Just like in South Africa, the U.S. Government also uses GPS monitoring of cell phones, on a daily bases to watch the movement of all cellphone
9. "Terrorists" with their origins in America is a great concern for the American Goverment.It must be said however, that today even activists and
alternate sources of news are also treated like terrorists. It is also in South Africa the case, like the "ZASucks" case.
10. Internal control points of commercial vehicles is all across America, where vehicles are searched for weapons of terror, but especially for
violation of traffic rules, just another way to milk the taxpayers. We in South Africa has long had this system. . Think of the police checkpoints in
Potchefstroom and the main road to the north. This internal police points are established throughout South Africa.
11. Thousands of dysfunctional families in Britain are monitored for 24 hour to ensure the children receive food regularly, and they go to school.
12. There are international "no-fly lists" of individuals who can not fly on airplanes. The train services in the U.S. will also soon introduce a
"no-drive" list for individuals who are not allowed to ride trains.
13. In South Africa, every phone call, every text, every email, every landline call, every post since the inception of mobile phones, are digitally
stored , for use at any time by the state.
14. In Germany, a citizen's cellphone coordinates was recorded 35,000 times over a six-month period.
15. Video cameras in public places, recognize you immediately.
16. In England the police can no longer be photographed for any reason.
17. In England the police use a program, Geotime, that can use all individuals movements, and draw them up in a nice 3d graph display. The same
system is in force in the U.S., and similar systems in South Africa.
18. Students and individuals are interrogated about their messages on Facebook and Twitter by intelligence forces, yet, the whole world can see their
19. There are extraction devices that can withdraw all data from your cellphone for example, at roadblocks.
20. New laws in the U.S. requires that all events where 100 or more persons are present, that they should be captured on film.
21. New laws in the U.S. requires that all events where 100 or more persons are present, they declined overall and captured on film should be.
22. In the U.S., programs are installed that can monitor and record all your internet activities. . These programs also exist in South Africa.
23. In America there is pressure to complete a North American unit similar to the EU operation. Borders between the U.S. and Canada are already lifted
in a military agreement.
24. The wrong stickers on cars in the U.S. has led people from being prohibited in National Parks.
25. Crowd control has become brutal in the U.S.. Elsewhere, In the Ukraine some protesters were taken away by the KGB. Six has not seen
Communist governments and regimes are known and notorious for creating first chaos, then 'normality.' .
In this period of "normality", it is the time the regime chances. Enemies are disposed off, and new laws put in order.
The alleged financiers of the program is a big corporate banks and oil companies, which is part of the Bilderberg group, and part of the statements
that the New World Order's countries represented. They are also part of the G20 countries, which decided with a recent conference in Switzerland, to
brutally grab power before the Euro and the European Union collapse.
The result of the "brutal-grab-of-power" discussion is already visible in the Middle East's deposition regimes, including Egypt, Libya and now,
this G20 countries.
The beautiful words of the Bilderbergers and G20 countries, hide the ugly truth.
In their desperation to save their economies, and to battle the looming recession, they leave behind a trial of blood daily.
A brutal trail of blood to say the least.
But participation in the G20 and the New World Order agenda, involves an acceptance of the globalization of both economic and political power of a
country in a higher authority body.
There is no place for nationalism.
And then, while Obama's disregard of counsel's advice, not to attack Lybya , because it violates the "War Powers Act" , accompanied by his
deployment of an aircraft carrier in waters around Libya. And he also ordered an airport in Yemen to be established for the dreaded Predator
"drone," an unmanned, armed and highly-effective remote-controlled aircraft. It is also established for the invasion of Libya, which is expected to
take place in October.
As we sit here, the G20, the Bilderbergers and the New World Order, have played their hands publically to seize power brutally.
The fuel that the G20 will enter the next century with, and with which they will drive their economies and luxury cars, they are trying to secure and
take in the Middle East. They will get it, and have allready started, the day they hanged Saddam Hussein in Iraq, and currently Libya's oil fields is
the next target.
As soon as they have the fuel for their needs, they will need other raw materials like iron ore, platinum, gold, copper, and other for their
In the world of globalists, and globalization, the nationalism of countries and states, have no place, and this we have seen in Iraq and Libya.
And to get their hands on the land they need, they impose laws, restrictions, etc etc, even murder. The fact that the land belongs to the citizens of
the country is of no consequence either. Such sentiments have no place in their thinking and strategy.
The fact that the land legally belongs to the farmers since 1852 and was acquired by the Sand River, is not in the way they stand. Iraq is one of the
oldest biblical kingdoms. Such sentiments have no place in the thinking and strategy, and bloodshed of innocent lives.
How much of what metals and minerals are there, and how much its worth, and how long it will sustain an economy is the only questions that matter.
How many, for how long and how much can I get? - The question they ask themselves.
Old English saying of "What's In It For Me?".
And if they answer it, it's a green light for the new period of oppression to begin.
And those questions are asked long ago. And the answers are known.