It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and The Return of The Nine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Well I am off later to do some meditating with my sixth formers at the local college...

That will get me away from my pesky laptop, but I shall return chilled and ready for action!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 21-6-2011 by angelchemuel because: spelling!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by andyr1112
Whenever people tell me the world will end in 2012, I just look back 13 years and think about good old Y2k. People cant except that predictions arnt real they are all loads of crap.

Y2K was all about a possible programming error....this has nothing to do with that at all...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I really need to read this book again, i want to talk about it, id forgotten how much it excited me the last time i read it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
I really need to read this book again, i want to talk about it, id forgotten how much it excited me the last time i read it.

Ha, if you're talking to me, I'll have to borrow my friends copy I bought her for Christmas and play catch up! Lol!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Several years ago I accidently found a website located in England where the transmissions were recordings you could listen to. They were fascinating. I had saved them, but when my computer was changed at work, they were lost. I can no longer find that website. Several individuals were part of the transmissions, but one man in particular was the one who channeled the information.
More info:

c21pan.0catch.com...

In 1954, with Puharich back in uniform and stationed at the US Army Chemical Center in Edgewood, Maryland, a young Dutch sculptor named Harry Stone was being tested at the Round Table for his psychometric powers. Handed an Egyptian pendant that had belonged to the mother of Akenaten, he fell into a trance, began uttering strange words and drawing hieroglyphics on a sheet of paper. In English he spoke of a drug that would open a gateway to the gods, and of entering an underground hall where a statue of a dog-headed man came to life. Puharich was sent the drawings and a transcription of Stone's words, who took them to another Army doctor at Edgewood who, write Picknett and Prince, "just happened to be an expert in extremely rare and archaic forms of hieroglyphs", and to Puharich's surprise confirmed their authenticity. Stone had identified himself as Rahotep, and named his wife as Nefert, and mentioned the Pharoah Khufu.

rigorousintuition.blogspot.com...

gotta go for now, but will return to see what's happening. Very interested in the Council of Nine. S&F.

peace

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Really interesting theory. Can anyone debunk any of this? I like what I've read so far and as always will live in hope that something positive will come out of all this.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spolvil

Y2K was all about a possible programming error....this has nothing to do with that at all

In addition to the computer bug, there were 2 other issues:
1. The second coming
2. The planetary alignment of 5-5-2000

The world was destroyed and all was lost just as predicted.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

After having read this thread are you willing to retract this statement:

Originally posted by stereologist

As I stated before, there are NO prophecies associated with the end of the Long Count calendar.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, thanks for bumping it. Flagged and Starred.

At least it isn't another Nibiru/PlanetX/Dwarf thread....

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Maybe this is totally unrelated but I fould the following quite interesting:

The Nine Angles of Sinister Change

From their web site:

The Order of Nine Angles

Hence, according to sinister ways such as that of the ONA - according to the accumulated pathei-mathos of sinister Adepts - the apprehension is manifest to us both in the nine variations of the basic three (the nine basic pieces of The Star Game, for example) and in the seven plus two: in (1) the seven spheres (the seven basic apprehensions, or emanations) that form The Tree of Wyrd, (2) the Abyss (the connexion between the individual and the acausal) ; and (3) the Tree of Wyrd (ToW) itself as but a nexion between causal and acausal.

Or, expressed another way, this seven plus two means that the ToW as we exoterically perceive it - a three-dimensional structure consisting of seven spheres and the interconnecting pathways - actually changes, in both causal Space-Time and in acausal Space-Time. That is, it is not some static "thing"; not even just a static "thing" that moves or can be moved (rotated) in causal Space. For it changes both causally and acausally, with part of this change being our - our individual, human - interaction with it: with ourselves, and the cosmic Order beyond us.

That is, we enter into (we are involved with) a symbiotic relationship with what the ToW (and also The Star Game) re-presents: which is the order that is both Existence/Reality/Being/The Cosmos and our own living being, the nexion we are and the presencing of acausal energy which we are.

Thus, the nine angles are alive - possessed of acausal energy: some-thing which lives, and these living angles are manifest to us as, for example, the ordering which is the living ToW within us, and which we can use to change, to evolve, ourselves; that is, to enter and go beyond The Abyss, and thus emerge as new type of human being, one in whom there is knowing of the essence and one in whom there is an abundance of, an increase of, a new flux of, acausal energy.

Hence, these nine angles are genuine magick, Occultism presenced on Earth - a means of changing, of evolving, ourselves; of participating in our own evolution and of becoming a different type of being, just as The Order of Nine Angles is one presencing of the esoteric reality (the true ordering of Existence) beyond the mundanity of the acceptance of mere causality (materialism) that pervades and "animates" mundanes, as well as a presencing that can take us far beyond the lifeless sterility of all the causal forms that are so loved and revered by mundanes.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Of course not since this is a misrepresentation of the writings. There are no prophecies associated with the end of the long count.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Of course not since this is a misrepresentation of the writings. There are no prophecies associated with the end of the long count.

Please clarify: Who is misrepresenting the writings? The OP "tonyinawareness", the Author of the book (Geoff Stray) from which the image below was taken, David Stuart cited in the caption in the image as being the translator, myself, all of us?

Please clarify: If you are able to identify the translation of the text as being a misrepresentation, it follows that you are aware of a commonly accepted "non-misrepresented" translation. What is this "non-misrepresented" translation?

2012 In Your Pocket, by Geoff Stray pg. 3
books.google.com... 0waquuu2BIzxurS8akUQ_CIE#v=onepage&q=%22Monument%206%22%20Tortuguero%20%22At%20the%20next%20creation%22&f=false

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Perhaps 2012 is a new age if something does indeed happen. I think if something were to occur, there would be the destruction of the human ego, which would be the first step to awakening.

Who knows? Nice thread OP, thanks for putting the read on your post so I didn't have to open another window.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It's not so much a misrepresentation as a mistranslation. The translation cited is based off the work of Stuart and Houston. However, further research done by Gronemeyer and MacLeod have come up with a more accurate translation.

It will be completed the thirteenth Baktun (tzu-jo-ma u-13-PIK)

It is 4 Ajaw 3 K’ank’in (4-Ajaw 3-UN-wi)

and it will happen a ‘seeing’ (u-to-ma i-li)

It is the display of B’olon-Yokte’ (ye-ni-9-OK-TE’)

in a great ‘investiture’ (ta-CHAK-jo-JOY[ja])

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It is a misrepresentation to suggest that this is a prophecy. It is a statement about religious events.

haecceities.wordpress.com...
Here Normark says

I will discuss the possible meaning of the event that is associated with the 2012 circus.

In conclusion Gronemeyer and MacLeod suggests that il ye:n Bolon Yokte’ ta chak joyaj should be understood as “‘the seeing of the insignia/adornments of the god’ in a public display of office-taking, wherein the office is itself signaled by the attire and accessories of the god” (p 37).

That is hardly a prophecy.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

It's not so much a misrepresentation as a mistranslation. The translation cited is based off the work of Stuart and Houston. However, further research done by Gronemeyer and MacLeod have come up with a more accurate translation.

It will be completed the thirteenth Baktun (tzu-jo-ma u-13-PIK)

It is 4 Ajaw 3 K’ank’in (4-Ajaw 3-UN-wi)

and it will happen a ‘seeing’ (u-to-ma i-li)

It is the display of B’olon-Yokte’ (ye-ni-9-OK-TE’)

in a great ‘investiture’ (ta-CHAK-jo-JOY[ja])

What sets this translation apart as being more accurate? By what standard(s) are the translations judged as more or less accurate?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

It is a misrepresentation to suggest that this is a prophecy. It is a statement about religious events.

Here Normark says

I will discuss the possible meaning of the event that is associated with the 2012 circus.

In conclusion Gronemeyer and MacLeod suggests that il ye:n Bolon Yokte’ ta chak joyaj should be understood as “‘the seeing of the insignia/adornments of the god’ in a public display of office-taking, wherein the office is itself signaled by the attire and accessories of the god” (p 37).

That is hardly a prophecy.

Since this event is inscribed as to take place on a particular date in the future, would it not be tantamount to a prophesy? Or are you saying this inscription is more akin to a future date circled on a calendar on which a scheduled ceremony was to take place, ie: not prophesy but merely a scheduling of a future event.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

XCalibur254, the misrepresentation is to elevate the translation into a prophecy. Attaching this to the Egyptians, Hopi, and aliens is the issue. This discussion is spread over 2 threads and deals with some rather wacko claims by Philip Coppens.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Great post OP. Thanks for all the info.

Off to read all the links now. Just downloaded the PDF.

S&F!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by stereologist

After having read this thread are you willing to retract this statement:

As I stated before, there are NO prophecies associated with the end of the Long Count calendar.

New stuff:

Mexico Acknowledges 2nd Mayan Reference to 2012

So, again... retraction imminent? Probably not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join