It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyday 'conspiracies' that annoy the heck out of you? Share!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
cop lovers
people who cry about graffiti being ugly
people who think im constantly mad, which indirectly gets me mad lol

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
How about David Icke writing books naming high flyers as Satanic, child killing, paedophile lizards and avoiding defamation of character lawsuits and criminal charges of slander?

If I did that to Joe down the road...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Don't know if this is exactly what you had in mind, but here go's....

The conspiracy theorists who think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy and don't seem to be able understand that some things simply are what they seem or are presented to be.
They do untold damage to the credebility and integrity of reasoned analysis of all possible conspiracies.

People who believe that all the worlds ills are caused by the UK / USA / 'The West', that they have contributed nothing positive to human development and that they have some sort of debt to pay for 'the sins of their father's'.

Political Correctness and all it's related practices / doctrines.

The demise of Birds Eye Rissole's and Tudor Crisps.

The Social Engineering as advocated, practiced and implemented by nearly every single modern day British politician.

The manipulation and control of the music business to ensure that something as liberating, self-empowering and socially threatening as Punk never happens again.

The dumbing down of society enabled through MSM, the education system and every other available means to ensure a compliant and unquestioning population.

The relentless drive to destroy British Pub Culture.

Drug prohibition and 'The War On Drugs'.

The re-branding of Opal Fruits and Marathon's to ensure international conformity.

The Deification of Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Regan.

Could probably go on for ever but rantings not good for my blood pressure or my sense of well being.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Political Correctness really irks me. In the words of comedian Steve Hughes, "When did sticks and stones may break my bones become irrelevant?"

Politicians more concerned about getting the current administration out of office and getting themselves in than actually fixing our real problems. This goes from the local to national level with me. They're all useless and we somehow keep electing these people!

Public schools only teaching for the tests. Kids quickly discard the facts shoved into their brains once the tests are over. No child left behind is a farce.

How in some cities/states it's becoming illegal to help your neighbor who may be down on his or her luck.

On that note, why are all the countries in the world broke? Where did that money go?

Coddling your kids. They're supposed to be running around like crazy people. Getting hurt is part of the learning experience. I survived the 70's just fine. Oh, and six year-olds do not need a cell phone!

On the funny side, why do all the stop lights seem to catch me when I'm in a hurry, but everything's green when I have all the time in the world?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well conspiracies that are annoying me currently is...

1)paid public relation agents coming on message board trying to reeducate people on conspiracy theories.
2)The fake imperialist wars done for their "freedom" or "human rights violations".
3)media censorship of monsanto
4)media censorship of the people that were poisoned by corexit in the gulf
5)media censorship of who's funding these "rebels".
6)media blackout of radiation
7)media censorship of the dangers of acesulfame,fluorine,bovine hormone,BC estragens,lithium,aspartame and biphenol-a in food and water.

Yeah it kinda gets annoying.
edit on 20-6-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreebornThe re-branding of Opal Fruits and Marathon's to ensure international conformity.

I still have a few family members who refuse to call them Starburst and Snickers.

Cop haters who think that just because there are a few bad apples that everyone in the profession is just as bad and should be shot on sight if they so much as raise an eyebrow.

People who find a conspiracy in everything.

9/11 "Truthers" who can't accept that the official story is just that for a reason. Their arguments otherwise just sound like insane mumbling.

See above for Birthers.

People passing off fake footage or fuzzy videos as UFO evidence (UFO in the "extraterrestrial sense)

Department of Work and Pensions making genuine disabled people constantly prove they have a disability while handing out "disability benefits" to alcoholics and drug addicts without question

The lack of evidence of actual "secret military bases" such as Dulce etc. Surely someone would've found an entrance by now.

The blatant racism against the Islam followers in the UK who condemn the few who commit murder in the name of Allah.

Society dumbing down to the point I can only watch the US version of The Office and the occasional movie on tv now and only listen to heavy metal since most television and music is just plain horrible and idiotic.

Cheryl freakin' Cole. How did a woman who beat up a woman in a racist attack at a nightclub and who has zero singing ability and who also mimes her way through "live" performances be treated like a national treasure? Because she's the only woman in the world to have been cheated on and divorced? I can't imagine how much women must hate her but then again, turning on the tv and seeing even females fawn over her and feel bad.....

Kate and Gerry McCann and the public support that calls anyone who doesn't follow the herd and believes their side of the story despite their story having holes and the like all kinds of names. "Those poor people, their daughter is missing and they're trying to find her, you're just a callous nut if you think they killed Madeleine". Quite...

White kids talking like they're black and from the streets of LA.

E4 showing ads for the next episode of Smallville when I don't want to know what happens until I see it for myself when it airs. Also a tv critic ruining part of the Game of Thrones finale for me yesterday when I haven't even seen the first episode yet.

Christians who try to push their views and beliefs on others and refuse to accept the views and beliefs of other people, nor evidence that Jesus Christ was based on a myth from Ancient Greece as well as several other civilisations with those stories and myths originating thousands of years BEFORE Christ was supposed to have been born.

All I have for now.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I completely agree with media blackouts, there is nothing worse than having a media/news system that doesn't tell the whole truth, and in fact spins stories to fit a specific agenda. Or just plain ignores certain things that are happening in the world! Honestly the media today would rather focus on Kim Lardassian and the latest sporting events than issues that are horribly affecting our planet. I remember there was a time when I would hear about soldiers being killed in Iraq or Afghanistan on a daily basis on the radio or online, yet in the newspapers the daily published death count would barely ever change.
That's why I love this site-- I read news on here that doesn't appear in the MSM til days later!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join