So we all know about famous comspiracy theories often discussed on this site, but what are some (possible) conspiracy theories that you think about on
an everyday basis? Little things that may or may not be sinister, but that just annoy the heck out of you? Feel free to share. The less scientifically
sound, the better.
Serious/proveable ones also appreciated. Heck, they don't have to be conspiracies, just whatever feels wrong
1. Termites are a big problem (in the U.S., anyway...) and homeowners have to pay (possibly quite a lot depending on the extent of the damage) for
termite treatment. This wouldn't happen if homes were still made from BRICK and not cheap wood which is prime for major termite damage.
2. Chemtrail doubters gonna doubt, but I have the worst allergy symptoms not seasonally, but whenever the sky is streaked and overcast with trails.
'Contrails'? I think not....
3. Chips Ahoy! cookies....are twice as thin as they used to be, smaller, dry, and taste like cardboard.
4. I bought some gum the other day that wasn't 'sugar-free', just regular Wrigley's, and it STILL had aspartame in it. Last time I make that
5. On the local buses there is an ad that basically says something along the lines of 'keep your eyes open for suspicious-looking people.' The ad
shows three Hispanics and a Black guy.
6. Do people not realize that by 'checking in' to a location with Foursquare online, they are giving possible psychopaths/thieves/stalkers (1) their
location, and (2) the knowledge that they are NOT at home right now...?
7. Not a conspiracy, just weird, I've seen ads for a kid's preschool which had the Masonic 'square and compass' in the corner. They also
advertised that the curriculum is in English and German. I'm not prejudiced, lol, just thought it was a random advertisement!
So that's all I've got.