It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Controlled Demolition at WTC 100% Impossible" Article by Jonathan Moseley

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by hooper

Wow! Thats just amazing! None of its true, but its still kind of amazing how someone can believe that if you post the same crap no matter how many times its been debunked, disproven or deflated that somehow or another it becomes true again!

Nice evidence there.
What's really amazing is how many times the anti-truth crowd can repeat; its not true been debunked etc. without any evidence or substance and still think anyone takes them seriously.

Actually everyone of those points is an old chestnut thats been debunked to death. If anyone is interested they can find all the clarification they need right here on this website. The molten metal under three buildings, the pyroclasitc clouds, the 1000's of witnesses to explosives, etc, etc. etc. All complete nonsense. But you're more than welcome to repeat them and pretend that they have never been thoroughly deflated years ago.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i thought with all the proof of a CD this was put to bed, if you still believe it's not possible then you're out to lunch. i can't believe i'm even posting on this garbage thread, seems that we forget that Silverstein said PULL IT!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreadblitz
i thought with all the proof of a CD this was put to bed, if you still believe it's not possible then you're out to lunch. i can't believe i'm even posting on this garbage thread, seems that we forget that Silverstein said PULL IT!

There is not one piece of evidence indicating a CD you wacko!

"Didn't Larry Silervstein admit pulling the building?"

Truthers try to argue that Larry went through ALL THIS trouble to be involved in this huge insurrance fraud but in the same breath think that he was willing to incriminate himself by exposing the fraud/ scheme to the masses. Do truthers expect me to believe that Larry wanted to be caught for his scandal? That's ridiculous but believe it or not some people believe this nonsense.
Here's a video proving that "pulling it" is a term in the the demolition industry for "pulling" a building/remains of a building down with CABLES. Once again the term "pull it" has NOTHING to do with with controlled demolition of a building through use of explosives, that was just some conspiracy theory balohney made up with nothing to support the claim as usual.
A man in the video actually states "we are getting ready to pull building 6" and another man even said that "they had to be careful when we demolished building 6" .....Now am I supposed to believe that ALL these men are actually involved in a controlled demolition insurance fraud, and are carelessly exposing this huge conspiracy completely casually for no reason? Or? Is more logical to assume that these men wre simply just talking about "demolishing" or "pulling" the remains of the damaged building down with CABLES after the damage was done? Pretty obvious. Wake up.

Larry Silverstein even said in an interview that when he said "pull it" he wasn't even talking about the building, he was talking about the contingent of firefighters that needed to be pulled.
"On September 9, 2005, Mr. Dara McQuillan, a spokesman for Silverstein Properties, issued the following statement [on the issue of Larry Silverstein's "pull it" comment]:

Seven World Trade Center collapsed at 5:20 p.m. on September 11, 2001, after burning for seven hours. There were no casualties, thanks to the heroism of the Fire Department and the work of Silverstein Properties employees who evacuated tenants from the building. ...

In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building.

Later in the day, the Fire Commander ordered his firefighters out of the building and at 5:20 p.m. the building collapsed. No lives were lost at Seven World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.
As noted above, when Mr. Silverstein was recounting these events for a television documentary he stated, “I said, you know, we've had such terrible loss of life. Maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it.” Mr. McQuillan has stated that by “it,” Mr. Silverstein meant the contingent of firefighters remaining in the building"

However, truthers to this day disagree with Larry's statement by spreading disinformation claiming that "there were no firefighters in there to be pulled". That rebuttle is false and irrelevent anyway beacause the fact still remains:
"Pull" is NOT a known demo term for bringing down a building by explosives but rather by CABLES...Therefore debunking that myth.

edit on 20-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Preparation
It takes several weeks or months to prepare a building for implosion. All items of value, such as copper wiring, are stripped from a building. Some materials must be removed, such as glass that can form deadly projectiles, and insulation that can scatter over a wide area....

And what makes you think the people that planted the explosives cared about standard procedures? They didn't care about deadly projectiles, in fact they wanted as much damage as possible to be done because It was a false flag operation, thats how they work. THINK for once, this is too funny

edit on 20-6-2011 by MareBellator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dreadblitz

Sorry, clear, unambigous reasonable explanations will get you nowhere here. Might as well be trying to jump to the moon. If you want to get someone to understand this you need to go in a whole different direction - try to out crazy them. Try telling them that what Larry is actually saying is "pulsich" which is a Ukranian word for "Good Luck with the Bake Sale". You can then instead argue about the Ukranian syntax regarding bake sales.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Two Words " Building Seven(7) "

Debunks your entire Lunacy

Watch it again and again and again and AGAIN

and get that image into your head because that is the image that proves you and your MSM sheeple have been duped

By TPTB or the people who orchestrated 911

And we will hang the people who murdered 3000 people that day.

edit on 20-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

whats the point anymore? when and kind of evidence thats presented that has a chance of debunking your beliefs you cast it down with another explanation if it wasn't explosives it was thermite, if it wasn't thermite it was thermate, if it wasn't any of those it was super thermite. whats next. A non nuclear bunker buster? the reptilians?

instead you throw up a list of things that anyone could claim for their 15 minutes

oh and i believe it was number 14.. high rises have had bigger hotter fires and what not.. did they also have a giant plane crash into them?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MareBellator

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Preparation
It takes several weeks or months to prepare a building for implosion. All items of value, such as copper wiring, are stripped from a building. Some materials must be removed, such as glass that can form deadly projectiles, and insulation that can scatter over a wide area....

And what makes you think the people that planted the explosives cared about standard procedures? They didn't care about deadly projectiles, in fact they wanted as much damage as possible to be done because It was a false flag operation, thats how they work. THINK for once, this is too funny

edit on 20-6-2011 by MareBellator because: (no reason given)

Why don't YOU think?

If you are trying to claim that the people who set up the explosives didn't care about safety , then you are also making the claim the the buildings DID NOT FALL INTO THEIR OWN FOOTPRINT!

The whole purpose of making a building fall into its own foot print so that the debris doesn't damage anything else close to it....Debris from WTC 1, WTC2, and WTC 7 all spread for BLOCKS! how can something that spreads for BLOCKS be in it's own foot print? It can't! Either they cared about safety , or they buildings DID NOT fall into their own footprint. You can't have it both ways truther.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

building 7 what? yeah someone pulled it cuz they felt it was compromised already? i think when it fell it had already been evacuated not sure.

again it all comes down to eyewitnesses. otherwise your talking about 20,000 + civilans that have had to keep there mouths shut all these years.

pfff claiming no one was on the planes when they crashed.. lol so now these people have to build entire new lives, fake names new faces etc. to cover something up?

this is where it all falls apart.. only a hand full of regular people could keep a secret this huge under wraps. the rest would speak if only for the fame from claiming " yeah im coming out, i helped bring down the biggest conspiracy ever"

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Two Words " Building Seven(7) "

Debunks your entire Lunacy

Watch it again and again and again and AGAIN

and get that image into your head because that is the image that proves you and your MSM sheeple have been duped

By TPTB or the people who orchestrated 911

And we will hang the people who murdered 3000 people that day.

Nothing about building 7 resembles a CD you gullible truther sheep!

The # 1 demolition site "Implosion World" LAUGHS at these claims of CD lol And don't mention A & E "experts" because they know NOTHING about controlled demolition.

"AE9/11t has about 1400 members. If you consider the individuals you will find electrical engineers, software designers, landscapers etc. The number with relevant expertise and experience to high rise construction must be very small.

On the other hand the American Society of Civil Engineers, which supports NIST and whose members contributed, has about 120,000 members. Every developed country has a similar professional body. They also do not dispute NIST."

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker
reply to post by TheUniverse

building 7 what? yeah someone pulled it cuz they felt it was compromised already? i think when it fell it had already been evacuated not sure.

again it all comes down to eyewitnesses. otherwise your talking about 20,000 + civilans that have had to keep there mouths shut all these years.

pfff claiming no one was on the planes when they crashed.. lol so now these people have to build entire new lives, fake names new faces etc. to cover something up?

this is where it all falls apart.. only a hand full of regular people could keep a secret this huge under wraps. the rest would speak if only for the fame from claiming " yeah im coming out, i helped bring down the biggest conspiracy ever"

I know the truther's flawed logic is mind boggling, but one day they will wake up to reality and see they have been mislead by a deceptive cult group.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Thats because NIST is not an independent investigation it is a government Biased Investigation

On the other hand the American Society of Civil Engineers, which supports NIST and whose members contributed, has about 120,000 members. Every developed country has a similar professional body. They also do not dispute NIST.

And thats because all those engineers and architects that side with the NIST reports are waiting for their paycheck in the mail each week and have a family to feed most likely.

You are delusional if you think building 7 was not a controlled demolition

I know its hard for you to think the government did this to its own people

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

Mythbusters and Popular mechanics also "debunked" the thermite bit.

Mythbusters used 1/2 ton of it and couldn't do squat.

Popular Mechanics is Quoted Saying

Prominent conspiracy theorist Steven Jones and others have suggested that thermate could have been inserted into a column, exploding the column without the loud boom of a demolition. Sunder said his team considered that theory. "In order for the thermate reaction to melt steel to take place, there has to be materials. If you look at the amount needed--at least 100 pounds for one column--you need someone to get that amount in the building, and place it, and for the reaction to take place. It is unlikely."

But this gentleman shows you exactly how it is done. As for evidence of detcord or wireless detonators...well lets find a full keypad of a phone and maybe we will discuss evidence of charges being left behind.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

There are some glaring problems with a 19 "box-cutter" wielding arabs story for me, and the one that gave me the greatest pause at first was the molten steel under, in, and through the wreckage of all three buildings.

Please don't try to tell me that this molten steel was not there. I have a VERY VERY good memory and not only remember seeing the original news casts with this "story" I have since seen the videos replayed many times. THERE WAS molten steel in the wreckage...

Lots of IT!

That got me investigating for myself, and when the actual shock of witnessing (from afar) subsided I started to recall what I had actually seen through the TV that day...

It was "secondary explosions", many video clips of firefighters, news reporters, policeman, government officials repeating those words over and over.

There is the unimpeachable video evidence of the many professionals that day referring to explosions, and yet our government chose NOT even considering LOOKING at this evidence and that got me really digging.

Why would our US Gov. want to cover that up?

The conclusion that I drew from that is THEIR complicity in this atrocity.

Too many "coincidences" like Rumsfeld stating on 9-10 that the pentagon was missing 2.4 TRILLION federal reserve (tokens) notes, and then the very next day the accounting department at the pentagon is blown to smithereens!

Gee, what are the odds?

Well, officially it was hit at ground level by a Boeing 767 which clipped the light poles but didn't tear up the lawn, yeah right!?! That IS a physical (physics) impossibility right there, by the way.

People have been hung on far less CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence than what is known now about the events of that day, and if coupled with what remains of the material evidence, my personal opinion is that the US (corporate) Government is NOT by, of, or for the People any longer!

Instead my conclusion is that we now have on our planet Earth about 6% psychopaths leading 13 % enablers followed by 33% sheeple;

and

that leaves approximately 48% of us to have to put up with this madness or shut IT down.

Back to the Ghost Dance

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

We're not suggesting that its just standard thermite they used, we are stating that they used military grade thermite which mythbusters cant get their hands on...The military has designed a more powerful type of thermite that cuts through steal like a hot knife through butter.... People need to understand by now that we arent arguing simple thermite here....

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Skeptic...The construction manager of the WTC towers stated the buildings were designed to be able to take multiple plane crashes, so why is it that 2 towers fell by 1 hit each in little over 1 hour? It just seems strange to me, thats all...Then you look at the pools of molten steel under the towers 1, 2 and 7 that stayed for weeks and weeks after the attacks....Do you believe that jet fuel was the cuase of that? Honestly debunkers tippy toe around this question ALL THE TIME, why dont you guys have an explanation for the pools of melted steel being under 3 different towers??? That is 1 of the many smoking guns IMO....

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Skeptic...The construction manager of the WTC towers stated the buildings were designed to be able to take multiple plane crashes,

The Titanic was built to be not be sunk by ANYTHING yet something as simple as solidified water brought it too it's doom.... Was the government in on that too because it wasn't supposed to happen? Give me a break from that stupid logic lol

And the towers were only designed to withstand the impact of a 707 (much smaller plane) and the fuel load (which was the main source of damage to the towers) WASN'T EVEN CONSIDERED THEN. The towers actually held up much BETTER than expected. Nice try though...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Don't bother posting in this thread... No matter how much evidence is given it doesn't matter so just ignore them

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

Originally posted by jhn7537

Skeptic...The construction manager of the WTC towers stated the buildings were designed to be able to take multiple plane crashes,

The Titanic was built to be not be sunk by ANYTHING,yet something as simple solidified water brought it too it's doom.... Was the government in on that too?

And the towers were only designed to withstand the impact of a 707 (much smaller plan) and the fuel load WASN'T EVEN CONSIDERED THEN. The towers actually held up much BETTER than expected. Nice try though.

Are you really comparing the design on the Titanic to the WTC towers??? Do you think architects and engineers didnt learn anything about design over the 60-70 years from when the Titanic was constructed? And how do you know that multiple 707 planes isnt comparable to the plane that struck the WTC? Holding up for a little over 1 hour is better than expected??? Who are you crapping??? People who believe the official story amaze me...

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join