It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Kingbreaker
reply to post by AzureSky
umm, what is thermite exactly? isnt it a powdered substance comprising of a metal powder and a metal oxide? like say...
aluminum, magnesium, calcium, titanium, zinc, silicon, boron(III) oxide, silicon(IV) oxide, chromium(III) oxide, manganese(IV) oxide, iron(III) oxide, iron(II,III) oxide, copper(II) oxide, and lead(II,III,IV) oxide and others.
... it would stand to reason that what ever traces of thermite found.. could also be dust from the obliterated metals of the buildings themselves.
please drop the thermite.. they put 100+ Ibs of thermite in a little funnel thingy hanging ON a column ( thermite directly touching the column) and lit it.. all it did was blacken it.. BECAUSE thermite is most effective when its allowed to pool up into a molten substance!
watch people use thermite.. it always sits on top of whatever they are destroying.. not taped to the side of it..edit on 20-6-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)edit on 20-6-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by jhn7537
How was the thermitic reaction initiated? Simple question...
1. Destruction proceeds through the path of greatest resistance at nearly free-fall acceleration
2. Improbable symmetry of debris distribution
3. Extremely rapid onset of destruction
4. Over 100 first responders reported explosions and flashes
5. Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally
6. Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete & metal decking
7. Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic-like clouds
8. 1200-foot-diameter debris field: no "pancaked" floors found
9. Isolated explosive ejections 20–40 stories below demolition front
10. Total building destruction: dismemberment of steel frame
11. Several tons of molten metal found under all 3 high-rises
12. Evidence of thermite incendiaries found by FEMA in steel samples
13. Evidence of explosives found in dust samples
Wow! Thats just amazing! None of its true, but its still kind of amazing how someone can believe that if you post the same crap no matter how many times its been debunked, disproven or deflated that somehow or another it becomes true again!