It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Controlled Demolition at WTC 100% Impossible" Article by Jonathan Moseley

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Just love your sasage analysis?

Quite trite in the face of all of the material and circumstantial evidence out there in the public sphere.

May I suggest just starting off with a viewing of all the damning evidence put together in Michael Ruppert's "Crossing the Rubicon"...

it is in my opinion that this book IS 911 Truth "101"

Ruppert is not a Journalist/Investigator but rather a true Investigator(by proffession)/Journalist

If you have ANY intelectual honesty; when you are done with that book you will be able to move onto some the more technical aspects of the physical evidence;

you know...

science and physics and such.

I don't expect you will, because I detect a shill

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
SkepticandBeliever

You're deluded beyond comprehension if you continue to believe every word of the OS without ever thinking to question any of it. Norman Mineta's testimony against Dick Cheyney regarding the Pentagon attack, George W. Bush on TV explaining when he first heard about the towers being attacked, Rumsfeld's blunder about a missile shooting down the plane over Pennsylvania, Larry Silverstein telling the authorities to 'Pull' building 7, Fire Teams own Radio chatter confirming they were winning the battle against the flames yet the buildings still fell, a huge cylindrical pod on the fuselage of flight 175, on one video which was later released you can clearly hear bombs or detonations going off, fire-fighters stating they heard detonations going off despite the fact there was no gas supply in the North and South towers!

Come on man open your eyes!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

----------------------------
HB Gary??
Not that I care for the Daily Kos, but this (excerpt) was a decent read:

"...According to an embedded MS Word document found in one of the HBGary emails, it involves creating an army of sockpuppets, with sophisticated "persona management" software that allows a small team of only a few people to appear to be many, while keeping the personas from accidentally cross-contaminating each other. Then, to top it off, the team can actually automate some functions so one persona can appear to be an entire Brooks Brothers riot online.

And all of this is for the purposes of infiltration, data mining, and (here's the one that really worries me) ganging up on bloggers, commenters and otherwise "real" people to smear enemies and distort the truth..."
www.dailykos.com...:-The-HB-Gary-Email-That-Should-Concern-Us-All

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

If this nitwit is the best they can come up with, then we are making headway. The more they post, the more like fools they appear. C'mon Hoop, stick up for this jackass somemore.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

umm, what is thermite exactly? isnt it a powdered substance comprising of a metal powder and a metal oxide? like say...

aluminum, magnesium, calcium, titanium, zinc, silicon, boron(III) oxide, silicon(IV) oxide, chromium(III) oxide, manganese(IV) oxide, iron(III) oxide, iron(II,III) oxide, copper(II) oxide, and lead(II,III,IV) oxide and others.[1]

... it would stand to reason that what ever traces of thermite found.. could also be dust from the obliterated metals of the buildings themselves.

please drop the thermite.. they put 100+ Ibs of thermite in a little funnel thingy hanging ON a column ( thermite directly touching the column) and lit it.. all it did was blacken it.. BECAUSE thermite is most effective when its allowed to pool up into a molten substance!

watch people use thermite.. it always sits on top of whatever they are destroying.. not taped to the side of it..
edit on 20-6-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker
reply to post by AzureSky

umm, what is thermite exactly? isnt it a powdered substance comprising of a metal powder and a metal oxide? like say...

aluminum, magnesium, calcium, titanium, zinc, silicon, boron(III) oxide, silicon(IV) oxide, chromium(III) oxide, manganese(IV) oxide, iron(III) oxide, iron(II,III) oxide, copper(II) oxide, and lead(II,III,IV) oxide and others.[1]

... it would stand to reason that what ever traces of thermite found.. could also be dust from the obliterated metals of the buildings themselves.

please drop the thermite.. they put 100+ Ibs of thermite in a little funnel thingy hanging ON a column ( thermite directly touching the column) and lit it.. all it did was blacken it.. BECAUSE thermite is most effective when its allowed to pool up into a molten substance!

watch people use thermite.. it always sits on top of whatever they are destroying.. not taped to the side of it..

There is a military grade version of thermite called thermate...The test you are talking about was not using the military grade material, the military grade material is extremely powerful and can cut through steal like a hot knife through butter....We are not dropping it like you suggest...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

How was the thermitic reaction initiated? Simple question...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

One giant virtual "smear the queer"...

My apologies to any offended queers.

I think that is why I stopped commenting long ago.

TPTB are just using this to test our (my) "patriotic fervor"...

a pathetic bunch of sissies,

and very typical of the type of sheeple I encounter on those rare occasions that I venture to "civilization" these days...

Exceptions Duly Noted

As for Cass' little army of zealots behind the scene;

YOU ARE HELPING TO ENSLAVE YOUR OWN FAMILY; and for what, a mortgage payment?

Check it out in today's headlines, you can get FREE houses in Tousan,Az

Now

Back to the Ghost Dance for real this time!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Well I didnt read anything except that the article says that explosives had to be used when the commonly accecepted theory is that thermite, thermate/ super-thermite was used.. Soo article debunked?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Thermate is used mainly in incendiary grenades. and again.. made mostly the same as thermite. the only difference is sulfur or barium nitrate is added, to increase its thermal effect that generates short bursts of very high temperatures focused on a small area for a short period of time. Was the sulfur or barium nitrate found at the WTC?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by jhn7537

How was the thermitic reaction initiated? Simple question...

I'm not sure there is a simple answer to that question.... Unfortunately, I'm not a person in "the know" when it comes to the utilization of military grade thermite/thermate, but if i had to venture a guess I'd say that they used a wireless remote device on the 47 steel support beams of the WTC towers...

link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

MmmKay

when debunking the CD hypothesis why is it always assumed that explosives had to be planted in the building and the logistics and what have you...

the explosives/thermite was delivered using these:

Air Force Bugbots
video.designworldonline.com... [make sure you watch the video]

the real question here is why this latest attempt to debunk?

sounds like distraction tactics IMO

just my 0.02 cents [adjusted for inflation]

link   
reply to post by wildernesswino

I have read Crossing the Rubicon. good read . If you have not, please read 102 minutes I do not believe all of what my government feeds me, but based off the books that I have read and what I have researched i know that they had prior knowledge but no idea when and it was terrorists and not thermite that ended the lives of 3000 that day.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
this is moronic WHAT ABOUT BUILDING 7???? ahhh ahhh ahhh look over there.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The Twin Towers' destruction exhibited all of the characteristics of destruction by explosives:

1. Destruction proceeds through the path of greatest resistance at nearly free-fall acceleration
2. Improbable symmetry of debris distribution
3. Extremely rapid onset of destruction
4. Over 100 first responders reported explosions and flashes
5. Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally
6. Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete & metal decking
7. Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic-like clouds
8. 1200-foot-diameter debris field: no "pancaked" floors found
9. Isolated explosive ejections 20–40 stories below demolition front
10. Total building destruction: dismemberment of steel frame
11. Several tons of molten metal found under all 3 high-rises
12. Evidence of thermite incendiaries found by FEMA in steel samples
13. Evidence of explosives found in dust samples

And exhibited none of the characteristics of destruction by fire:

1. Slow onset with large visible deformations
2. Asymmetrical collapse which follows the path of least resistance (laws of conservation of momentum would cause a falling, intact, from the point of plane impact, to the side most damaged by the fires)
3. Evidence of fire temperatures capable of softening steel
4. High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer-lasting fires have never collapsed.
www.ae911truth.org...

Top down controlled demolitions:

More:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ1E2NPl-s8

END OF THREAD!

edit on 20-6-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
alright well, as soon as you guys figure at a way to prove this to the mainstream and the rest of the world. as soon as you all figure out a way to bring the insiders to justice, ill be waiting. but not with baited breath.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

But, he said '100%.'

Are you implying that it isn't 100%?

I know how your numbers got mixed up, you forgot to subtract logic.

Star for you.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

1. Destruction proceeds through the path of greatest resistance at nearly free-fall acceleration
2. Improbable symmetry of debris distribution
3. Extremely rapid onset of destruction
4. Over 100 first responders reported explosions and flashes
5. Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally
6. Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete & metal decking
7. Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic-like clouds
8. 1200-foot-diameter debris field: no "pancaked" floors found
9. Isolated explosive ejections 20–40 stories below demolition front
10. Total building destruction: dismemberment of steel frame
11. Several tons of molten metal found under all 3 high-rises
12. Evidence of thermite incendiaries found by FEMA in steel samples
13. Evidence of explosives found in dust samples

Wow! Thats just amazing! None of its true, but its still kind of amazing how someone can believe that if you post the same crap no matter how many times its been debunked, disproven or deflated that somehow or another it becomes true again!

Here we go again with the "pyroclastic clouds"! Please explain again how the existence of a "pyroclastic cloud" is evidence of controlled demolition by explosives. I've been at plenty of building demolitions and never been burnt by the superheated gases in the dust cloud.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
How about some details? Since I've never been to a building demolition, tell me about the ones you've been to, Dupe, I mean Hoop.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Wow! Thats just amazing! None of its true, but its still kind of amazing how someone can believe that if you post the same crap no matter how many times its been debunked, disproven or deflated that somehow or another it becomes true again!

Nice evidence there.
What's really amazing is how many times the anti-truth crowd can repeat; its not true been debunked etc. without any evidence or substance and still think anyone takes them seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join