It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Controlled Demolition at WTC 100% Impossible" Article by Jonathan Moseley

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Oh well looks like you got me! How can anyone in their right mind argue with that pic juxtaposed to all the evidence of the government doing it to us up to and including YOUR ex leader dubya claiming he saw the first plane hit when no one saw that except the french documentry team there recording who later released the footage a day later. How did gwb see the first plane hit? beat it nerd

The "pic" I posted is just one piece of the puzzle, why are you condemning how I view the whole situation when you haven't even laid you're first piece yet? You have no proof to support your claims , or logic for that matter.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
"Building 7."

Nothing more need be said. And yes, this short post matters.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
"Building 7."

Nothing more need be said. And yes, this short post matters.

You can hear the witness with the video cam pointed at building 7 saying "Oh ya look at that building it's going to come down"... that was what was heard by plenty of witnesses. Since controlled demolitions happen in a matter of seconds and there is no warning, there was no way that ALL those people knew the building was going to come down unless is WASN'T a controlled demolition.
edit on 20-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Because I am not going to bore everybody with stuff we have seen and known for many years. We are done with it bro. Why arent you concerned with ALL of the other attrocities your so called gov is doing in the world? Let me guess, you think this is just "KINETICS" and a "PEACE" mission instead of a third world war?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Like the first image that comes up?

The image you showed could come from anywhere. Please show me a single image of any debris from the area shown in the image I linked.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mars007

Like the first image that comes up?

The image you showed could come from anywhere

But you have no proof it came from any other place other than the place where Flight 93 crashed...and since plenty of witnesses seen Flight 93 crash in the exact location in question...

Eye witnesses for Flight 93
www.flight93crash.com...

...it's only logical to assume that the picture taken (which is a verified public image) was of Flight 93. Until you provide substantial proof that the wreckage was NOT from Flight 93, then there's no logical reason why I should believe that is the case.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever
You can hear the witness with the video cam pointed at building 7 saying "Oh ya look at that building it's going to come down"... that was what was heard by plenty of witnesses. Since controlled demolitions happen in a matter of seconds and there is no warning, there was no way that ALL those people knew the building was going to come down unless is WASN'T a controlled demolition.

Dumbest thing ever. Are you trying for a monopoly?

Yeah, I really trust voices on tapes which may be dubbed.

But why don't you trust all the countless eye witness accounts of fire fighters, police and people saying over and over again "its going to come down any minute I just know it"? It's not JUST that video... it's a known fact that the general consensus that day was the buildings were going to fall. If it was so obvious why need demolition? This is a circle, no matter how many times logic and hard photographic evidence is presented conspiracy theorists ignore it haha This is amusing I really can't believe some of you.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Look at SkepticAndBeliever's post record. EVERY SINGLE POST is on 9/11 topics. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

You aren't doing a very good job of blending in you stupid mindless suit.

You worthless government plant, end yourself. Take some of your friends with you too.

Useless post, no point made besides personally attacking me an my post count...avoiding the subject.admitted defeat.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeym1991
Not a good thread. I wonder who wrote all that? can you provide who it was? He probably dosen't know all the facts.

And that's based on what? Explain how a controlled demolition is possible when the only way to control is demo is by using detonator cords (how else would you?). There would have been SOOO much evidence of detonation cords if there was anything remotely CLOSE to a CD that happened, and they would have stretched out for BLOCKS. controlled demo not possible.

Really??
And just how much cabling and wiring do you think is in any office block??
Also, last I heard they didn't check for explosives so who's to say they even looked closely for cords??

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Skeptic, if you are the best they have to offer as far as debunkers of the WTC attack (Whether you have government affiliation or not) then I have faith that the truth about 9/11 will someday result in true justice.

I haven't taken a look at the time you posted this, however, I suspect it could have been in response to the vid posted a while ago that includes the videotaped statements of Tom Sullivan.

Whether or not this is the case, after reading the information in your link and viewing Mr. Sullivan's statements, I have to say, Mr. Sullivan makes an extremely convincing case and whomever authored this article of yours presents nothing but the usual rantings that we see from desperate debunkers who spend more time ranting on about how little evidence the conspiracy theorists have and how crazy they are than he does presenting information that is convincing enough to prove he's right.

The purpose for your existence here on ATS is exceedingly clear......you are more transparent with every desperate post you make.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

...it's only logical to assume that the picture taken (which is a verified public image) was of Flight 93. Until you provide substantial proof that the wreckage was NOT from Flight 93, then there's no logical reason why I should believe that is the case.

So he jumps from the WTC collapse to the Flight 93 crash. LMAO! The first person I've seen on ATS trying to derail his own thread!

Priceless!.....

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

But why don't you trust all the countless eye witness accounts of fire fighters, police and people saying over and over again "its going to come down any minute I just know it"? It's not JUST that video... it's a known fact that the general consensus that day was the buildings were going to fall. If it was so obvious why need demolition? This is a circle, no matter how many times logic and hard photographic evidence is presented conspiracy theorists ignore it haha This is amusing I really can't believe some of you.

How about those Fire Fighters who claimed the heard explosions and bombs not only from the Basement but the building likewise?

or those fire fighters who said they saw each floor 'Pop Out' with an explosion before the floor fell,

also about the 'Detonator Cords', you do remember they cleared away tons of 'Evidence' before the 'Official Report' commenced

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by joeym1991
Not a good thread. I wonder who wrote all that? can you provide who it was? He probably dosen't know all the facts.

And that's based on what? Explain how a controlled demolition is possible when the only way to control is demo is by using detonator cords (how else would you?). There would have been SOOO much evidence of detonation cords if there was anything remotely CLOSE to a CD that happened, and they would have stretched out for BLOCKS. controlled demo not possible.

Really??
And just how much cabling and wiring do you think is in any office block??
Also, last I heard they didn't check for explosives so who's to say they even looked closely for cords??

Having to look "closely" for detonation cords when there's controlled demolition, is like looking having to look "closely" for tits at a strip club. If you know anything about controlled demolitions, you would know that not only were they not needed (the jet fuel produced "bomb" effecting the world trade center on impact was multiple times stonger than the explosive device used in the Oaklahoma City bombings that brought the structure to collapse), but it was also impossible and would be against all science and logic

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

And that's based on what? Explain how a controlled demolition is possible when the only way to control is demo is by using detonator cords (how else would you?). There would have been SOOO much evidence of detonation cords if there was anything remotely CLOSE to a CD that happened, and they would have stretched out for BLOCKS. controlled demo not possible

Jesus......are you kidding me? LMAO! Skeptic, I think you'd better go view the vid that was posted on ATS that gives the testimony of Tom Sullivan. It is clearly explained that demolitions have been done using remote control detonators for years. You've been watching too many episodes of the Coyote trying to blow up the Road Runner with Acme explosives.......

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

How about those Fire Fighters who claimed the heard explosions and bombs not only from the Basement but the building likewise?

or those fire fighters who said they saw each floor 'Pop Out' with an explosion before the floor fell,

also about the 'Detonator Cords', you do remember they cleared away tons of 'Evidence' before the 'Official Report' commenced

Buildings are filled with tons of flammable/explosive material that would EASILY ignite due to the raging fires the building endured, people hearing explosions don't mean explosive devices. Plus like I said before, what would be the point of setting off explosives long periods of time before the collapse was supposed to happen? It makes no sense because a successful demo can only happen in a matter of SECONDS due to how CD's are designed to take a building down.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Wrong......

Skeptic, it is evident that you are trying to keep this thread alive as a distraction from the other video posted with the testimony of the CDI explosives loader.

I advise other members to disregard this thread and see it for what it is. His intentions are obvious and his arguments are pathetic.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

And that's based on what? Explain how a controlled demolition is possible when the only way to control is demo is by using detonator cords (how else would you?). There would have been SOOO much evidence of detonation cords if there was anything remotely CLOSE to a CD that happened, and they would have stretched out for BLOCKS. controlled demo not possible

Jesus......are you kidding me? LMAO! Skeptic, I think you'd better go view the vid that was posted on ATS that gives the testimony of Tom Sullivan. It is clearly explained that demolitions have been done using remote control detonators for years. You've been watching too many episodes of the Coyote trying to blow up the Road Runner with Acme explosives.......

"Preparation
It takes several weeks or months to prepare a building for implosion. All items of value, such as copper wiring, are stripped from a building. Some materials must be removed, such as glass that can form deadly projectiles, and insulation that can scatter over a wide area. Non-load bearing partitions and drywall are removed.[6] Selected columns on floors where explosives will be set are drilled and nitroglycerin, TNT or C4 are placed in the holes. Smaller columns and walls are wrapped in detonating cord. The goal is to use as little explosive as possible; only a few floors are rigged with explosives, so that it is safer (fewer explosives) and less costly. The areas with explosives are covered in thick geotextile fabric and fencing to absorb flying debris.[6] Far more time-consuming than the demolition itself is the clean-up of the site, as the debris is loaded into trucks and hauled away"

You are trying to tell me that most of THAT could be accomplished to the WTC without anyone knowing or being effected by it? The WTC were huge so the amount of time/men that would have been needed would have far exceeded expectations. there is no logic an assuming a controlled demo. Too many witnesses knew it was going to come down too for it to be needed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join