It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honest Intro - DOUBLE TAKE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well here I am!!!

This is Hello from 'Seekeye2' - and I've had to come back under another name as I'm one of these people who writes info on bits of paper and lost my log in details.

I tried all ways by submitting for a new password etc and contacted the Staff here telling them my problem. I just couldn't get logged back in under my original User Name of Seekeye2 but didn't get a reply.

I was even wondering - had I been barred for some unknown reason and thought - well if that's the case they'll reply and tell me.

I had to create this new ID 'Quedup' in order to be able to explain who I was. Shame really as now I have to go through the 20 post rule before I can create a thread - well that's ok but I'd established myself under the user name 'Seekeye 2' and had built up quite a lot of point and flags - but hey it's not about that.

Anyway thought I'd let you guys know and hopefully some of you may remember me as I don't like dishonesty and would rather be up front about who I am - I do think there should be a way round this problem - I'm sure I'm not the first person it's happened to.

I'll just have to be patient and build up my Cred again.

Thanks for listening!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well hello and welcome back!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thanks Night Star - I'm looking forward to getting back into the swings when I get my posts up AGAIN hopefully mods will see this and may be able to sort it?????

We'll see.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
did you do the "I forgot my password" thing yet?

go try that..worked for me..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

I filled in the details of my account but it kept coming back that they didn't match - I didn't know which email address I'd used and tried and tried different perms., Tried asking for new Password and got no where!!!

The trouble is until you log in you can't contact the staff so I had to create a new account ID to be able to do that and they didn't even answer me.

I AM SEEKEYE2 and want my User Name Back - Please Please - Pretty Please!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You'd have to work pretty hard to get banned, so hopefully that's not it. I remember seeing you post under that name I think.

Welcome back and see ya around.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks Gut - hopefully the Mods remember me lol

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Hello Seekeye2, I hope the mods remember you and rectify the problem for you. Once they are aware of it, it shouldn't be a big deal to get your previous account reactivated.

Good luck

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ph0en1x

Thanks Phoen1x - Nice to be addressed by my real name.

The thing is - I understand the need for 20 posts, I really do but there are so many cases of people simply making stupid one liners (some one liners count for something) just to get their post count up. So it doesn't make for quality posts does it and that's what should be encouraged. Other members actually bump them up so that they can get their posts up to 20 too. No not the way to do it me thinks not.

Never mind, I've been up front and honest - we'll see what happens.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Welcome back mate!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by baddmove

I filled in the details of my account but it kept coming back that they didn't match - I didn't know which email address I'd used and tried and tried different perms., Tried asking for new Password and got no where!!!

The trouble is until you log in you can't contact the staff so I had to create a new account ID to be able to do that and they didn't even answer me.

I AM SEEKEYE2 and want my User Name Back - Please Please - Pretty Please!

I don't know...sounds like your pretty hung up on the stars and flag things otherwise why does it matter as long as you have some sort of log-in that you can use to post and discuss.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Perhaps because people know me by that name and I made some friends - I also like to be up front with who I am. Not like some on here who have multiple IDs but trip themselves up.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Claudius

Thanks Claudius - hope it gets sorted but think I'll end up using my new one. Stuck with it eh.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Hi,welcome back and thank you for your reply,needed it tonight.May god bless you and may Jesus keep you safe.Your friend in JESUS CHRIST...venusstarlite.My name means,the planet venus,god made,star,the stars god made.the lite,is the bright lite Jesus shines.

new topics

top topics

join