It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help m out people.. Why all the "Alex Jones" and infowars.com hate?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hi Ats I am ranting to you today because I am quite lost on why infowars,com is written off about the geo political news and "globalist agenda" . I do understand that he can be a bit much over long periods of time but over all his message and the articles found on his website are all sourced and he has been right on many occasions and continues to show the tyranny of the u.s government towards your own people. I am sure il have replies going " He's a sell out and a fear monger" but really is he? or is h just passionate and see things unfold. He even admits that he gets too wound up all the time and that hes not the best public speaker but instead is a loud voice to carry a msg. So what gives? why all the hate? please help me out I look forward to reading your responses.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyinawareness

Because he's been caught out on several occasions lying, stretching the truth and using disinformation to promote his own agenda. He doesnt are about anyone but his own ego

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Go for it!!!!! The guy shouts out for the public and if the public can't see that let them do their own shouting.
Him and Jessie V have my vote.
They come across as over the top - but hey how do you get people to listen?

That's the trouble with most people they complain and complain - moan and groan but when somebody stands up for them they're still not happy.

Go on Alex - keep it up!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Because he's been caught out on several occasions lying, stretching the truth and using disinformation to promote his own agenda. He doesnt are about anyone but his own ego

Thats why i don't like him.
I've got sucked in 1 too many times by that guy

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Because he's been caught out on several occasions lying
Where is this proof of him lying? and yeah hel use words that point to an agenda but we all use words make our arguments or points heard. He lists sources to his news and the opinion pieces are credible. Its not like his msg is terrible.
edit on 20/4/1988 by tonyinawareness because: thought id add more

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Hypocrite

Idiot

Annoying

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The whole Charlie Sheen 21 questions to the President debacle is when I lost interest and trust in Alex Jones. He set it up like a circus ring master and acted as though he had something unbelievable coming and then in the end it wasn't.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I would also like to see proof of his lies and deception. He has a pretty consistent message.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
I would also like to see proof of his lies and deception. He has a pretty consistent message.

Did you see the whole 21 questions to the President build up? He built it up like Jesus was gonna make a guest appearance and then when he released the questions and answers from Charlie Sheen to Obama and it seemed all legit. Then in the end it said it was all make believe. It could have stated it in the beginning of the article or he could have made it a lot less dramatic. They at his website made us wait to the bitter end of the story to say this wasn't factual. It wasn't even April Fools.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Don't get me completely wrong, I still occasionally visit Prisonplanet but I am way more weary about what is written or spoken there. He is sometimes to over the top in his theatrics and other times he handles it better. Regardless you can't believe everything your told or read on the internet. I guess Alex is only as good as his sources, but a lot of times I wish he would cut down on the Fear tactics to get his DVD inventory sold.
I have watched many of his videos but I wouldn't and won't pay for them.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
What pisses me off about him is his stuttering and voice when he goes "annannnannnnnannnanannnn and..." that grinds my gears. He's also gotten hella fat since 9/11 making money off of that and his Police State series. Key word SERIES he keeps coming back with OK FOLKS WE ARE DAYS AWAY.... WE ARE HOURS AWAY... THIS IS THE FINAL HOUR FOLKS... he's been doing it for years and has never said Look instead of sitting on a radio show I'm going to sit outside congress/wherever and do my show from there maybe for a day. Then move on and instead of being stuck online I'll take this show on the road and show people. But he won't because he's lazy to the cause, EFF ALEX JONES Bill Cooper was the only REAL Anti-Elite face who cared. R.I.P Bill

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yep, all he cares about is money no the truth

Cant believe there are people that think he's a genuine "saviour"

Ah well, gullibility isnt my problem

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/050ae845943a.jpg[/atsimg]

If Alex Jones is in it for the money, he's doing a piss-poor job of it. Considering that he does a multiple hour radio talk show 5 days a week for free and allows uploads of all his movies to be up on YouTube, I laugh at people who try to use the money argument against him. People can call him every term in the book, but a "money hog" is definitely not descriptive of Alex Jones.
edit on 6/20/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Minor spelling error

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Alex Jones includes some mistakes and lies.

But so does ATS.

I'm convinced the "conflict" (such as it is) between Jones and ATS is psychological at root..."my tribe versus your tribe." People will deny it but that's a big part of what's going on. In order to feel like an "us," there has to be a "them." For ATS , Jones is one of the Designated Villians,™ along with some other "gurus" and at least one other major conspiracy site.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
He has a pretty consistent message.

Yes he does. It's "BUY MY STUFF!"

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Exactly how I look at it. if more people would really take the work done by research at prison planet and infowars.com alot of this is then verified on drudge report. I think your conclusions would be a little different. I even a fan can only take so much of the guy a day but because he has been doing it for so long you get to actually do a score count for what he has said about geo world politics and your politics on the home front.

I also see alot of threads that are covered here on ATS ( just for example builderburgs) that Alex will verify as well with more info at times because that's what he specializes in. Its not like I go to Alex for discussion on anything else ( like charlie sheen ) . Thanks for you replies everyone so far most appreciated

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

If Alex Jones is in it for the money, he's doing a piss-poor job of it. Considering that he does a multiple hour radio talk show 5 days a week for free and allows uploads of all his movies to be up on YouTube, I laugh at people who try to use the money argument against him.

He sells DVDs and he also has people pay him for advertising. That's just the tip of the iceberg....

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

If Alex Jones is in it for the money, he's doing a piss-poor job of it. Considering that he does a multiple hour radio talk show 5 days a week for free and allows uploads of all his movies to be up on YouTube, I laugh at people who try to use the money argument against him.

He sells DVDs and he also has people pay him for advertising. That's just the tip of the iceberg....

Exactly... His philanthropic radio show and YouTube channel are just the hook. Get them to the site, then it's sell, sell, sell.

Conspiracy Theory is a business now. These so called "Crusaders of Truth" are generally nothing but hucksters selling garbage to the suckers. Fear sells, and it's a sellers market out there.

Buyer beware.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

i don't get it; the website, producing those dvds [which you can download for free any way], et al costs money, should AJ work at a regular 9-5 wage slave job to pay for that?
when would he have time for his family much less for the show?

it's like some folks just can't handle it when some body is creative at self financing ones lifestyle/lifes-work.
let's not forget he started out with a speaker set up on the roof of his car.

reply to post by boncho

not saying you buddy, but i do expect better of you, my friend, like AJ's financial statements, proving he's just in it for the money.

edit on 20-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed apearence

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join