It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracle in Gaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Id prefer you to explain that to me.

Maybe someone else can watch those videos.

Whats the difference between a Jew and a zionist?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Id prefer you to explain that to me.

Maybe someone else can watch those videos.

Whats the difference between a Jew and a zionist?

So you want answers but cant be bothered to look at the videos? That pretty much explains the post's motives now dont it?...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by dontreally

"Whats the difference between a Jew and a Zionist?"

good question my man......lets ask a few jews?

lol you beat me to it by second (third video)

and just to be extra clear .. anti zionist is not anti-jewish
like the rabbi in the third video .. he said

Zionism and The State of Israel(regime) have hijacked the jewish identify

this is exactly what we are trying to tell ...
is he anti-semetic ????????????????? saying that

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

Ive seen those videos already.

And second, i want to hear him explain for me what the difference is.
edit on 20-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by premierepastimes

Originally posted by premierepastimes

Hey mods, this must be off-topic right? All this post does is bash a race of people and has a very nazi feel to it. I don't appreciate this kind of hate speech on ATS and hope that the staff here feels the same. Thanks.

hey mods the quoted post above is off topic

seed of chucky qualified using the term zionist

also there is an alert function so you don't make a fool of yourself when it turns out you are wrong
a little courtesy goes a long way

never mind, i see chucky's filled you in

edit on 20-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Zionism and The State of Israel(regime) have hijacked the jewish identity

This is what the Rabbi say in the video

true or false ??
tell me
edit on 6/20/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

God is great! he is worthy of your praise!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

the wolves in sheeps clothing . zionists prance around as jews . but not all jews prance around as zionists

one is a religious movement while the other is a politicial cult . Thats right i said it. Political CULT

kinda like muslims today and suicide bombers?

or perhaps the catholics around the world and there counter parts who like to touch little boys .

They love the religious cloack to justify there actions

but the rational mind with a little research can easily see the differnce ....

you just chose not to see the differnce because you've been sucked into that cult...

even though many jews would agree =)

"True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the American public and politicians that all Jews do not support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel" which is diametrically opposite to the teachings of traditional Judaism." - www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

"Neturei Karta is an international organization of Orthodox Jews dedicated to the propagation and clarification of Torah Judaism"-

www.nkusa.org...

"Zionism is wrong from the Torah viewpoint, not because many of its adherents are lax in practice or even anti-religious, but because its fundamental principle conflicts with the Torah" -www.jewsnotzionists.org...

whatever helps you sleep at night my good man ... but please deny ignorance
edit on 20-6-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

why bother if you can't tell the difference between a political ideology [ Flag, Race and Nation are idols by the way]
and a religious belief?

you are being intentionally obtuse, this,IMO and that of others, is trolling, plain and simple.

correction: Caba-lexic

and spare me the Gematria and Notaricon,

i've done and forgotten more about the Kaballah than most ever learned.

edit on 20-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & important additional comment

edit on 20-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added video

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

one is a religious movement while the other is a politicial cult . Thats right i said it. Political CULT

So Judaism is a religious movement now? It must be the oldest on earth then; some 3500 years old.

It is a belief among Orthodox Jews that some of the Naturei Karta (the idiot orthodox Jews who campaign for palestine) are crypto Sabbateans. Basically, they follow the philosophies of Sabbatai Sevi and Jacob Frank, and many of them live double lives. On the outside, they appear as Orthodox Jews. In private, theyre antinomian anarchists.

"True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the American public and politicians that all Jews do not support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel" which is diametrically opposite to the teachings of traditional Judaism."

If this were true, how come only a few hundred Jews are willing to campaign against Zionism? How come all the Rabbis i know, are Religious Zionists? Infact, the majority of Orthodox Jews are either Zionist, or opposed to the secular state, yet live in Israel, and undoubtedly support a basic tenet of Jewish faith; that the land of Israel is their homeland. What else do you think is meant by the 'exile' that Jews speak so often of?

Zionism is simply a clever term for Judaism. One who opposes Zionism, opposes Judaism, and thus Jews who abide by the traditional teachings of Judaism.

Very few side with the traitors and heretics called the naturei Karta. Like i said, many of them are doing what theyre doing for political purposes. Theyre a 5th wheel. Theyre crypto sabbateans many of them. These Sabbateans are disgusting, amoral people. Theres actually a known crypto-sabbatean synagogue in metropolitan LA, in the tradition of Jonathan Eybeschutz (the first to successfully pose as an orthodox Jewish rabbi; until he was finally exposed. Read about this demon incarnate here Link

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

why bother if you can't tell the difference between a political ideology [ Flag, Race and Nation are idols by the way]

You really dont understand what idolatry means, do you? A symbol - reflecting an idea - is not idolatry. Worshipping the idea it represents, is idolatry.

and spare me the Gematria and Notaricon,

I actually didnt mention any notarikon. But congrats in knowing what it means

i've done and forgotten more about the Kaballah than most ever learned.

Yes, im sure you have.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I respect the fact that you replied. It gives you much more credibility of not just being a hate-monger toward Israel or the Jewish people in general(at least to me, whatever that is worth.) I would like to point out the fact that you did not bring up Zionists until quite far through your post, after you had made these statements:

"umm dirty tricks like usual? israel does what it wants when it wants"
and
"dirty tricks of course . israel would use there own mothers if it saw fit. There is no limits with israel. Only thing israel does when they get caught with a dirty trick is to scale it down a bit and be more stealth."
Which led me to believe that you did not see a distinction between Israel and zionists.
Also, the Wiki sources do help clarify what you mean by dirty tricks but I feel it is an unfair statement since EVERY MAJOR NATION OF THE ENTIRE WORLD USES THESE TACTICS! Russian spies, British spies, American spies. Many diplomatic blunders and foreign disasters for every country. To pretend like Israel is the worst seems off-base in my opinion.
Here is some pretty bad stuff from the Brits just for one instance of what I am talking about:
www.theinsider.org...
Or how about the Russians and there spies?
www.cbsnews.com...
or the Chinese?
www.cbsnews.com...

If you have top level security clearance for all nations and have a deep understanding of what really goes on behind the scenes then feel free to enlighten me. Because I have no clue except what I can decipher through propaganda. I know if my neighbors made these statements about my country:
"We shall not enter Palestine with its soil covered in sand, we shall enter it with its soil saturated in blood" - President of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser
"It is the duty of all of us now to move from defensive positions to offensive positions and enter the battle to liberate the usurped land...Everyone must face the test and enter the battle to the end." - President of Syria , Nureddin al-Attassi
"(this battle will be)...followed by more severe battles until Palestine is liberated and the Zionist presence ended." - Syrian Information Minister Mahmoud Zubi
"The existence of Israel has continued too long. We welcome the Israeli aggression. We welcome the battle we have long awaited. The peak hour has come. The battle has come in which we shall destroy Israel." - Cairo Radio (Egyptian state radio) broadcast
"The Arab people is firmly resolved to wipe Israel off the map and to restore the honour of the Arabs of Palestine" - Cairo Radio (Egyptian state radio) broadcast Ministry of Foreign Affairs website, The Six Day War
www.bicom.org.uk... l-s-destruction-in-may-and-june-1967

Then I might be ready to scrap it out too

Also, there is very little separation between Zionist and Israeli's. Do you know the difference between a man from Afghanistan and a terrorist? The only difference is what the government tells you is the difference. It is terminology in my opinion and is a great way to fight a race of people without acknowledging the fact that it is a race-based assault or ethnic cleansing.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
How does your petty bickering and public relations attempt here honor your God?

There is no justification for murder in the name of anyone's God, except maybe if you worship the Grim Reaper.

Yet, time and again, when your words fail to promote an acceptable effect on others, ALL THREE major religions resort to violence and bloodshed.

Islam? Guilty.

Christianity? Guilty.

Judaism? Guilty.

And you wish to smugly recite words, written ad nauseum by HUMANS, to justify this brutality and epochs upon epochs of massacre.

What true God would have you?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by gravitational

Budy I'm reffering to the June-1967 war

How did Israel win the 6 day war against armies much bigger and more powerful then themselves?

The war of independence was trully a remarkable effort produced by Israel. Superior military tactics and strageties played a major part in comparison to Arab reluctancy and hesitation especially from Jordan. Don't forget Jordan became an active participant in the Israeli war of independence only when Israel launched an attack to capture Jerusalem. Before you call me a history revionist note the word active

You said you are not a history revisionist, yet you keep doing just that.

Israel did not attack Jordan in 1967.
Even wiki, which is not the most accurate source most of the times, acknowledge that:

en.wikipedia.org...

what ever history books you read, if any, please do yourself a favor and find better ones.
I'm really getting tired of your disinformation tactics.

You may want to reread you link yourself you do know what preliminary air strike means don't you? Here's another link on the 6 day war. 1967: Israel launches attack on Egypt

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

truly you are muddying the waters here, with this vitriol, and verborrhea.

the historical significance of the jews is precisely the fact that historically, they proved that anarchy was a viable society, for 400 yrs not to mention the 1st case of lese majeste the assassination of Eglon king of moab by Ehud, the left-handed, 3rd judge of israel,which struck the death-blow against the myth of the god-king.

zionism is a conspiracy by crypto-nazis to infiltrate and destroy all jews by subverting from within
at the behest of the oligarchs, who want to bring back a new [and improved] god-king.

of course the Sephardim, the true children of Israel, are a minority, especially in Israel the land they came from.the zionist hijackers conveniently rewrite history [like good little nazis btw] to ignore the fact that there were jews already living there.
now most Ashkenazim are proper jews, however, the zionists, the "Noble" trash from Transcaucasia, helped hitler send many of them to the showers as well.

good job on that. NOT!!!

not to mention a lost tribe so lost they were converted to islam, currently in danger of being exterminated by the nazis, cough cough i meant zionists

we are on to you zionists the more you claim to be "real jews" the heavier the hammer will fall on you, on that terrible day.

and in my opinion, re jewish history,

you don't know The Gaon from Bar Kokba

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

truly you are muddying the waters here, with this vitriol, and verborrhea.

/end scene. Youre a bit of a drama queen

the historical significance of the jews is precisely the fact that historically, they proved that anarchy was a viable society, for 400 yrs not to mention the 1st case of lese majeste the assassination of Eglon king of moab by Ehud, the left-handed, 3rd judge of israel,which struck the death-blow against the myth of the god-king.

What on earth are you talking about?

zionism is a conspiracy by crypto-nazis to infiltrate and destroy all jews by subverting from within at the behest of the oligarchs, who want to bring back a new [and improved] god-king.

Are you serious? What are you talking about? Do you know what Sabbateanism or Frankism is? Look up these concepts then come talk to me.

Judaism doesnt worship a god-king; christianity does. The Messiah is a man born of natural means, and the simple meaning of "Moshiach" in Hebrew is "anointed one", ie; a man who perform G-ds will on a socio-political level. David was the Moshiach. Likewise, Coresh - Cyrus, was called the Moshiach. Its simply a man with the FEAR of G-d in his heart, to do justice for the people; who will uphold the laws of G-d.

of course the Sephardim, the true children of Israel, are a minority, especially in Israel the land they came from.the zionist hijackers conveniently rewrite history

You should write a novel. You seem to have all the elements. Nazi Jews, let me guess - Khazars - who 'hijacked' Judaism from the real Jews - the sephardim. Cause all people know Jews never migrated north into Asia Minor or Europe. Nope. Only North Africa and the Middle East.

You might want to erase these piece of information though

Jews in ancient Germany
Jews in Galic France
Jews in Pre-Christian Rome/Italy
Early history of the Jews in Russia
Jews in Hellenistic Greece
Early history of the Jews in Turkey

now most Ashkenazim are proper jews, however, the zionists, the "Noble" trash from Transcaucasia, helped hitler send many of them to the showers as well.

Wth are you talking about?

Get this through your head. Judaism, the Bible, speaks of the Jews as the chosen people living in Israel - from the nile to the Jordan. Living on the land in separation from the idolatrous/hellenistic/pagan cultures of the world. There are many many more Rabbis who understand that Judaism is a land-centered religion, both Sephardic and Ashkenazi (ironic that sefardim NEVER engage in the ascerbic divisive rhetoric you do) have the same desire to return to Eretz Yisrael. The whole concept of the Galut - the exile, is about that.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

you don't know The Gaon from Bar Kokba

Bar just means "son". Kokba is the city he is from. So, if you wanted to come off as knowing something, you should have said "the gaon from kokba"

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

lucky for you i just received a u2u informing me that you are something of a naif

so i'll just ignore all the twisting of my words in your previous post [ you should go back and read what i posted]

and simply reply to your 2nd post which just proves my point.

The_Gaon_of_Vilna

Shimon_bar_Kokhba

:shk:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

What kind of war last just 6 days?

Thats not a war,its a normal basic street fight.
war! omg,lmaf
They won because the devil was on there side if anything.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join