It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracle in Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I liked the youtube vid. It was uplifting. I'm not political one way or the other, but it was touching. I really liked the part about the rainbow.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Oh boy what a sad sad thread. The delusion....... Although I'm suprised the mods have allowed this as it sounds more like a Rant than a middle east issue.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I dont see any miracles in Gaza .. your title is misleading very much
but its a miracle in Gaza that there is still Palestinian living there .. not all dead
under the crual oppresion of the zionist regime of bibi

its a miracle with their no armies that they still can resist the IDF one of the most powerfull army in the world
all military equipement given freely by the USA

your miracle is money ..
your miracle is how you succeeded so well to trojan horse the USA

those are not miracle from my Creator .. those looks like miracles from Lucifer
corrupt another .. and make a lot of money .. my God would never grant this kind of miracle
edit on 6/20/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Interesting video, but I do have one comment to make.

Not all people who call themselves Jewish are God's chosen people. Some are modern day Pharisees/Zionists who are just as extreme, over zealous, and hateful as those they persecute and label Gentiles. These are the ones that throw the term "Gentile" around like they are the master race Hitler spoke of...

Case and point:

edit on 20-6-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

'How did Israel, just a few years after the horrors of the holocaust, manage to defeath the 6 Arab armies coming against them in 1948? "

umm dirty tricks like usual? israel does what it wants when it wants

How did Israel win the 6 day war against armies much bigger and more powerful then themselves?

dirty tricks of course . israel would use there own mothers if it saw fit. There is no limits with israel. Only thing israel does when they get caught with a dirty trick is to scale it down a bit and be more stealth .

israeli zionist administration is very dangerous to the world because of the we do what we want when we want attitude . zero respect for internatinal law . zero respect for u.n secuirty council . zero respect for international communitys crititism .

don't tell me you forgot about the uss liberty ? remember that big ship clearly marked and confirmed by israeli intelligence ?

that they trying to slaughter all the members on board ? then said opps ? mistaken identity ? lol

give me a break israel really thats almost as cute as the time israel got caught with the false flag operation ine egypt what was it called again ....

oh yes the levon affair ...

these are small examples and just the ones they been caught red handed . Can you imagine all the dirty tricks they have not been accounted for yet ?

yes yet.......

edit on 20-6-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by gravitational

Budy I'm reffering to the June-1967 war

How did Israel win the 6 day war against armies much bigger and more powerful then themselves?

The war of independence was trully a remarkable effort produced by Israel. Superior military tactics and strageties played a major part in comparison to Arab reluctancy and hesitation especially from Jordan. Don't forget Jordan became an active participant in the Israeli war of independence only when Israel launched an attack to capture Jerusalem. Before you call me a history revionist note the word active

You said you are not a history revisionist, yet you keep doing just that.

Israel did not attack Jordan in 1967.
Even wiki, which is not the most accurate source most of the times, acknowledge that:

en.wikipedia.org...

what ever history books you read, if any, please do yourself a favor and find better ones.
I'm really getting tired of your disinformation tactics.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Anyone who kills women, children, or any non-believer is absolutely not a shining beacon of G-d's light.

Goes for Christians, Jews, and Muslisms - Don't forget you all pray to the same God of Abraham, no matter how the scholars and men of the cloth want to divide you. You are all praying to the same deity.

As for me, I wish you and all others only well.

Try living by the mantra of wishing only well, it may give you a fresh perspective on the morality of War.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Not at all. When God is with you, who can stand against you? I've experienced a few times in my life that proved it to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

The 6 day war was an even greater miracle. The fact that they not only defended their territory; but won the Sinai and Judea and Samaria back from Egypt and Jordanian occupation. Look at the simple numbers

Israel 100,000 deployed troops
Arab Armies 240,000 deployed

Advantage to the Arab armies 2.4/1

Israel Aircraft 300
Arab Aircraft 957

Advantage to the Arab Airforces 3.6/1

Israel Tanks 800
Arab Tanks 2504

Advantage to the Arab Armies 3.1/1

Even according to Islamic doctrine, a Muslim army shouldnt go to war if theyre outnumbered more then 2/1. Here, we see that they had the advantage not only un numbers at 2.5/1, but their aircraft and tank power was more then 3 times that Israel had.

And still they lost.

So how in the hell can you say Israel had an advantage? In what way?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

Ignorant post. I bet those people who planned and organized it gave full credit to God. Fool.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Hey mods, this must be off-topic right? All this post does is bash a race of people and has a very nazi feel to it. I don't appreciate this kind of hate speech on ATS and hope that the staff here feels the same. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The 6 day war was a miraculous feat, but I'm still not too sure about the Gaza incursions. Lot's of civilians are dieing in this war on both sides.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by premierepastimes

Hey mods, this must be off-topic right? All this post does is bash a race of people and has a very nazi feel to it. I don't appreciate this kind of hate speech on ATS and hope that the staff here feels the same. Thanks.

lol outragous ! all my claims about the dirty tricks can easily be checked into and verified

my post was on point to the "miracle of gaza" showing its not a miracle only dirty tricks like we know of israelis history silly! no need to get upset over facts

nazi feel ? looooooool

hate speech? how dare? truth hurts doesnt it ?

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

here is some

more of there alledged dirty tricks

www.sweetliberty.org...

when i say israel i mean the zionists administration

and no i dont use zionists as a pretext for anti-semetic claims

zionists and jewish people are two differnt breeds

i like jews but don't like the zionists

if you think there both the same thing then your on the wrong website my good man

only miracle here is how they keep getting away with dirty tricks

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

OP, the answer is simple, they are God's chosen people. Not happy about it but that's just the way it is, I wish my people were the chosen ones but that is not the case. I still don't understand how you guys are the lucky chosen ones even after killing his only begotten.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

well 1st off zionism is not judaism, so stop equating them, [nazis pretending to be jews? OYYYYY!!! WTF!!! :wtf: ] and more folks will take you seriously.

and no need to write G_d, God is a word of germanic origin and bears no relationship to YHVH
www.abovetopsecret.com...

just use Adonai

as for paganism your avatar looks somewhat cabalexic IMO is that considered herectical to some?
edit on 20-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added link

edit to add

What is a priest? Hes the intermediary between the transcendant and abstract and the physical.

wrong that is the definition of a shaman.

a priest is some one who places a veil over the divinity to hide it from the faithful and then claims to be an intermediary.
edit on 20-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

edit on 20-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Whats the difference between a Jew and a Zionist?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

thank u for clearing that up

here is where you have strayed from the path,

the talmud is just commentaries about commentaries sometimes ad infinitum

Moses and the Prophets are the only books you should be reading, where the prophets contradict Moses you can be sure that yahwists, priests, and monarchists have been editing things.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada

OP, the answer is simple, they are God's chosen people. Not happy about it but that's just the way it is, I wish my people were the chosen ones but that is not the case. I still don't understand how you guys are the lucky chosen ones even after killing his only begotten.

Actualy .. the palestinian are the choosen people
wonder why they are so oppress .. by jealous peoples who want to take their place
have all the glory for themself

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed250545f439.jpg[/atsimg]
imagine now we are in 2011 .. the last update was 2000

take the choosen land .. exterminate the people on it.. and try to buy a free ticket to heaven
God will not be fooled .. how can the Creator save someone who oppress his others creations ?

fool God when he return ??
this is not being religious .. usualy religious people are the most kindest people living with spiritualy values
the less democratic regime in the ME is currently Bibi,s one
that guy is 100% full evil.. i sense it literaly from the tv screen when he speak
edit on 6/20/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

zionism is not judaism

Really??? Tell that to an orthodox Jew; to one who studies Rabbinic Judaism. Zionism isnt Judaism? Any person who has read the Hebrew bible should see how absurd that idea is. Zionism IS Judaism. Judaism is a LAND CENTERED religion. Why else would G-d command them laws concerning the land; the sabbatical year, the jubilee year? Judaism is meant to practiced in Eretz Yisrael. It was one of the clever machinations of the Sabbatean/Leftist Jews to arrogate this term for their movement.

In Hebrew, Zion means 'marker'. It refers to the Temple mount. Do you know that? The very word these leftists used in naming their movement referred to the ideal of the Jewish soul to return to their land and exit the exile? Theyve made a mockery of it.

and no need to write G_d, God is a word of germanic origin and bears no relationship to YHVH

Which is why most Jews write G-d.

Heres a little number game for you.

The Gematria of YHVH, Yod = 10, Heh = 5, Vav = 5, and Heh = 5 = 26

God = G =7 O = 15 D = 4 = 26.

This is obviously not a coincidence. Also, it doesnt matter which language the creator is being referred to. The Germanic word Gott refers to G-d, creator of the universe.

cabalexic

What is cabalexic? Do you mean to say "Kabbalistic"? Well, yes it is kabbalistic. And, no. Metaphysical ideas, and use of symbol does not mean pagan. Though i am aware that naive/ignorant fundamentalists think so.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

"Whats the difference between a Jew and a Zionist?"

good question my man......lets ask a few jews?

any questions?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join