It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof of ET's exsistence, will it ever come?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon--- I'm not "mad" at Foofighter's. I love the Foofighter's and the creature's or robot's that fly them.

I know what these reptilian creatures look like, right down to there three clawed hands, and the two antennas on top of his head.

The only problem, is that I can't prove there existence, because I never saw them when I took the pictures. Though I have picture of a carving or pictoglyph of a robot looking creature; that I took the same day when I took the picture of the ghostly reptilian two years later. Right down to the two inch vertical slit, up from the bottom of his nose.

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86

edit on 25-6-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 25-6-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 25-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Erno86
As of now, until proven otherwise, I welcome all ET's too Earth, and if I ever encountered an ET, I would treat them as the same as I would treat my brother and sister.

Your going to give them a wedgee, call them a dork, then steal their bike?

No, I'm going to welcome them to Earth, which I already have; by carving Welcome to Earth in the face of a cliff. It was on a private property that I had permission to be on; just south of the Calvert Cliffs nuclear reactor power plant, on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland, USA.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I already have; by carving Welcome to Earth in the face of a cliff. ... just south of the Calvert Cliffs nuclear reactor power plant,

AH So your directing ET's to our nuke plants now?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I already have; by carving Welcome to Earth in the face of a cliff. ... just south of the Calvert Cliffs nuclear reactor power plant,

AH So your directing ET's to our nuke plants now?

No, because they [ET's] possibly may have been visiting Calvert Cliffs for millions of years.

Besides, I knew about their curiosity and interest in obsolete fission nuclear power plants.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
We can probably find proof ourselves if we're bothered enough. If we're going to sit around waiting for an official government announcement though, then maybe we'll be waiting a while. Unless there's enough money in it for them of course.

For anyone wondering what the hell I'm on about : when was the last time a set of suits in government made a big discovery? The people find things, and at the right time we'll find this too if it's out there.

So to answer the question, yeah, in time, if it's there.

In the meantime, those getting worked up should find other stuff to keep themselves occupied. Because if you're waiting to see news on here of Aliens landing you might have a decent wait. If they're really there though? Some people around will be way ahead of 98%+ of anyone else, and will be waiting for the truth to spill out. Probably like many other things throughout history.

Here's to being patient, and to tomorrow.
edit on 25-6-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I know what these reptilian creatures look like, right down to there three clawed hands, and the two antennas on top of his head.

The only problem, is that I can't prove there existence, because I never saw them when I took the pictures. Though I have picture of a carving or pictoglyph of a robot looking creature; that I took the same day when I took the picture of the ghostly reptilian two years later. Right down to the two inch vertical slit, up from the bottom of his nose.

Question

If such a being exists...why is it there has not been a single picture surface of them...I mean, we have cameras on our phones now, cameras everywhere, yet these giant reptoid guys seem to be both highly elusive, and also appear to visit many questionable ufo "believers".

i think far too many damaged people think the television is showing real stuff and getting lost in episodes of V or land of the lost frankly.

never evidence, but wacky claims by wacky people...
Apologies to you, I don't know you...sort of going off on the icke and schnider types...
proof...hell, even a tiny bit of evidence, or let it go...it deteriorates sane conversations about ETs potentially visiting earth

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

No, I'm going to welcome them to Earth, which I already have; by carving Welcome to Earth in the face of a cliff.

Some believe the ETs are actually the natives here and we are the ones that are the new kids on the planet...so, if that turns out to be the case, you carved up the mountain to welcome yourself

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I believe that the proof is already around us, diminished by the result of movies, books and new photo/movie editing technology.
I've seen alot of strange things going on. I live in a cabin a few miles from Sorsele, near Stora Kåtaträsket in Sweden, it's a forest near a swamp area.
I've been observing strange lights and sounds, between dusk and dawn. Last night as I was about to go to sleep, I hear my dog barking towards the hen-house, I immediately thought it was a fox or wolf trying to get a late night snack. So I went outside with my rifle when suddenly I saw something move away from the hen-house, towards the swamp.
The size of the creature looked more humanoid than canine, so I ran inside to get a flashlight and my camera, because I obviously wanted to have some proof to what's going on over here.
Anyway, this is the picture I took, what do you guys think?
Is it a possible alien creature, or is my mind simply playing tricks on me?

Image of alien

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
well seems like alot of ppl dont wanna know,or simply dont believe in it... i meant come on now idk why ppl will
go crazy if they knew aliens exist big deal? who cares? if they do they do... disclosure should come the truth about every thing should be known to the public and everyone on the planet imho

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join